Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Wow, I never thought of that. You're so right. His big beef was with women having too much drama and roller coaster emotions. Shows he didn't want his F1 to have those traits.

So now he says his F1 is not taking calls and he constantly has to reassure her, she's not happy watching the show on Monday night, etc. Sounds like she's turned into the emotional roller coaster drama queen he doesn't want. Could this be a red flag all is not perfect in the love nest??
    Nothing is ever perfect esp when you step out and the romance you started is brought to a complete stop by a show kissing other girls every week and Brad being so nice to them. But the good news is on Tuesday, AFTER THE SHOW this week in his interview with the radio station, he sounded very enthusiastic that the show was almost over so I'll quote Brad in that inteview. We're ROCK SOLID.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Wow, I never thought of that. You're so right. His big beef was with women having too much drama and roller coaster emotions. Shows he didn't want his F1 to have those traits.

So now he says his F1 is not taking calls and he constantly has to reassure her, she's not happy watching the show on Monday night, etc. Sounds like she's turned into the emotional roller coaster drama queen he doesn't want. Could this be a red flag all is not perfect in the love nest??

I don't think so I think all is well in the world of Bremily. He said that they have some ups and downs but they work it out like every normal couple does. Also he did an interview with People mag a couple of days ago and he said "damn right I know she is the one" and that he can't wait till they move in together. I don't thing there is any red flags. I think he understands where she is coming from. I bet if he put himself in her shoes and she was the ette' and just chose him he would be feeling the same jealousy and insecurties as she is.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    [/B]
    I don't think so I think all is well in the world of Bremily. He said that they have some ups and downs but they work it out like every normal couple does. Also he did an interview with People mag a couple of days ago and he said "damn right I know she is the one" and that he can't wait till they move in together. I don't thing there is any red flags. I think he understands where she is coming from. I bet if he put himself in her shoes and she was the ette' and just chose him he would be feeling the same jealousy and insecurties as she is.
    Time will tell. I wonder if he's bought a house for them to move in together. I can't see little Ricki's beautiful big room with all her furniture, doll house and toys fitting in his loft condo. Wonder if he has more than one bedroom?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Nothing is ever perfect esp when you step out and the romance you started is brought to a complete stop by a show kissing other girls every week and Brad being so nice to them. But the good news is on Tuesday, AFTER THE SHOW this week in his interview with the radio station, he sounded very enthusiastic that the show was almost over so I'll quote Brad in that inteview. We're ROCK SOLID.
    This was said as he was walking over the bridge on his way to meet Ricki!! He said that he was rock solid in his feeling for Em!!

FORT Fan

Lol... I never said she should not be jealous (in fact, I said I would hate to be in her shoes on Monday nights) -- however, imo, this is a 180. She isn't just giving a little ribbing, the girl is not answering calls, or whatever... pulling a little drama (that personally, I'd be pulling too).

But *I* am not Emily.

Emily *knew* what was going on during those dates, she lived with the women for the most part of the season. Of course she knew. They talked about the dates, kisses, etc...

So yeah, she KNEW. It's not a "small change" or a little shift -- it's completely out of character. Sorry, but to me, its a 180!

However, I'm all for agreeing to disagree.

FORT Fanatic

Posted over on the Mother Board, Howard Stern says finale is a shocker

I listen to Howard Stern, and on my drive home last night he said he and his wife, Beth, got an advanced copy of the show.

He said he and Beth watched the finale on Tuesday, night and it was a big shocker.

Wouldn't give any details, though.

Time will tell. I wonder if he's bought a house for them to move in together. I can't see little Ricki's beautiful big room with all her furniture, doll house and toys fitting in his loft condo. Wonder if he has more than one bedroom?
    I don't remember where but I think I read somewhere that Brad has already put a down payment on a house. Not sure how accurate it is but hearing his interview with People he sounded like he wanted to move in with Em and Ricki a.s.a.p
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Posted over on the Mother Board, Howard Stern says finale is a shocker

I listen to Howard Stern, and on my drive home last night he said he and his wife, Beth, got an advanced copy of the show.

He said he and Beth watched the finale on Tuesday, night and it was a big shocker.

Wouldn't give any details, though.
    Well the only shocker for me would be if he chooses no one again. But that ain't gonna happen, I don't think.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Being the "good" and "proper" Southern belle, letting the man be a man, letting him lead, etc., ad nauseum. Someone pass me an airsick bag.
    You know, I like Emily but I have to agree with this. She strikes me very much as a "The Rules" kind of gal. Obviously, it worked. Is she like that in real life? I don't know how anyone can be, frankly. I don't think she is as tightly controlled in real life as she appeared to be on the show, particularly with a small child. Then again, Emily as a single Mom is very different than many other young single mothers. Her house is gorgeous, her furniture is gorgeous, she obviously dresses well and takes care of herself (manicures, veneers, Southern Blonde hair and apparently a boob job, etc) and she, as Alex Perry would say on AuNTM, "looks expensive." But if there is one thing I've learned in all my years, nobody is perfect, and I doubt that Emily will always be a perfect person for Brad. There is bound to be a lowering of expectations, there always is after the initial bloom fades from a relationship. Hopefully they will be able to love each other as realistic people, not images.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Like others have said upthread she knew during the show that he was going to be dating other girls but she was not brad's "girl" yet. Plus during the show although she knows Brad is kissing the other girls she doesn't have to watch it. Where as now she is officially with Brad and engaged to him. So for the past 12 weeks she has been having to watch her fiance kiss and be all romantic with all of these other girls. I think any sane normal person would get jealous by that and act accordingly.
    BINGO! Which is why I never had any problem with C.'s tears.... she had to witness far more than E. of Brad giving special attention/affection to other girls. JMHO