Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2421
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    To just logic and tbamom --> I don't disagree. But she knew he was dating, and even had to see the girls' reactions when they would arrive home from a date, etc. Don't get me wrong, it would be harder to SEE it (on Monday nights) -- but do you really think it is *that much harder* where she does a complete 180? Sorry, I have a hard time swallowing that.

    The thing is, I would be terrible in her shoes every Monday night, so I completely get that -- however, imo, there is no doubt that Emily "on-screen" is 80% phony. Her off-screen actions scream REAL to me, her on-screen actions seem very false, and quite often.
    Well Brad knows the girls 1000 times better than we do and he saw the "real" Em and ovbiously there was something about her that he fell in love with. Honestly we don't get to see the "real" Chantal, Emily heck we don't get to see the "real" any of these girls. It is an edited show and MF decides what little 1% of the girls personality we see. It's not the girls fault that we don't see who they really are it is MF's he takes the girls personality's and makes them into these one dimensional charachter that he wants us to see
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  2. #2422
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Well Brad knows the girls 1000 times better than we do and he saw the "real" Em and ovbiously there was something about her that he fell in love with. Honestly we don't get to see the "real" Chantal, Emily heck we don't get to see the "real" any of these girls. It is an edited show and MF decides what little 1% of the girls personality we see. It's not the girls fault that we don't see who they really are it is MF's he takes the girls personality's and makes them into these one dimensional charachter that he wants us to see
    I know all about MF/editing -- but still, if Emily is F1 (which I believe), that is a complete 180. No way around that. We've never heard a single ousted girl talk about that trait in Emily, so I do not think that was editing. I think its because she was "on" for 6 weeks.

  3. #2423
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I know all about MF/editing -- but still, if Emily is F1 (which I believe), that is a complete 180. No way around that. We've never heard a single ousted girl talk about that trait in Emily, so I do not think that was editing. I think its because she was "on" for 6 weeks.
    Being the "good" and "proper" Southern belle, letting the man be a man, letting him lead, etc., ad nauseum. Someone pass me an airsick bag.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  4. #2424
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I know all about MF/editing -- but still, if Emily is F1 (which I believe), that is a complete 180. No way around that. We've never heard a single ousted girl talk about that trait in Emily, so I do not think that was editing. I think its because she was "on" for 6 weeks.
    I guess we also don't know at what point Brad has told her he "knew" she was the one. If it was early enough on that he didn't necessarily need to be shoving his tongue down someone else's throat quite so contentedly maybe she is annoyed/jealous of that.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  5. #2425
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I know all about MF/editing -- but still, if Emily is F1 (which I believe), that is a complete 180. No way around that. We've never heard a single ousted girl talk about that trait in Emily, so I do not think that was editing. I think its because she was "on" for 6 weeks.
    Like others have said upthread she knew during the show that he was going to be dating other girls but she was not brad's "girl" yet. Plus during the show although she knows Brad is kissing the other girls she doesn't have to watch it. Where as now she is officially with Brad and engaged to him. So for the past 12 weeks she has been having to watch her fiance kiss and be all romantic with all of these other girls. I think any sane normal person would get jealous by that and act accordingly.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  6. #2426
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Like others have said upthread she knew during the show that he was going to be dating other girls but she was not brad's "girl" yet. Plus during the show although she knows Brad is kissing the other girls she doesn't have to watch it. Where as now she is officially with Brad and engaged to him. So for the past 12 weeks she has been having to watch her fiance kiss and be all romantic with all of these other girls. I think any sane normal person would get jealous by that and act accordingly.
    NO! That can't be.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  7. #2427
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    833

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    ITA! And she did work him... Let's see, on the show, she seemed very confident with him dating other women. Never a lot of drama about it. But wait, the cameras go away and we hear that she (if she is F1) is giving him problems every Tuesday?? Huh? Talk about a 180, cuz she sure as heck did NOT present herself like that during the show.
    Wow, I never thought of that. You're so right. His big beef was with women having too much drama and roller coaster emotions. Shows he didn't want his F1 to have those traits.

    So now he says his F1 is not taking calls and he constantly has to reassure her, she's not happy watching the show on Monday night, etc. Sounds like she's turned into the emotional roller coaster drama queen he doesn't want. Could this be a red flag all is not perfect in the love nest??

  8. #2428
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    I guess Em could be having trouble with a few things...

    The first date Carnival with Ash
    The Catalina date with Chantal (overnight)
    The repelling date with Michelle where they sucked face and wasted 15 min of my time i will never get back... oh yeah and watch him ask Michelle if he can me her daughter as well
    The Overnight again with Chantal where she comes out in his shirt and no pants
    The SI photo shoot where we saw Michelle all but you know what while on top of him and watch him as he looked at Chantal and Ashley H with no top on
    Watch him have FD's with Ashley and Chantal in a tree house where the last thing we hear is her giggle
    Watching him tounge down Shawntel on their other date in Anguilla (right after hers) and watch her tell him she loves him
    Watch Chantal tell him she loves him

    .... I am guessing those are few things that Emily might be upset about considering while the show was being taped she didn't know most of this was going on only to see the whole season would play out as "let's watch Brad and Chantal's amazing sexual chemistry... why the heck is he picking Emily?" ... awkward!

  9. #2429
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    213

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Like others have said upthread she knew during the show that he was going to be dating other girls but she was not brad's "girl" yet. Plus during the show although she knows Brad is kissing the other girls she doesn't have to watch it. Where as now she is officially with Brad and engaged to him. So for the past 12 weeks she has been having to watch her fiance kiss and be all romantic with all of these other girls. I think any sane normal person would get jealous by that and act accordingly.
    Amen to that, Then you add the distance between them & you know how when you are in love you want to be with the one you love. This, as Brad said in Poeple is brutal & I believe him!!!

  10. #2430
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    246

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I guess we also don't know at what point Brad has told her he "knew" she was the one. If it was early enough on that he didn't necessarily need to be shoving his tongue down someone else's throat quite so contentedly maybe she is annoyed/jealous of that.

    I agree....I think Anguilla was the "turning point" for Brad and Emily....there's a scene...dinner at night...on the beach...where she tells him that she's getting scared...but it's so real (paraphrasing)....and he gives her a lil' smirk and says.."It's real...it's definitely real"...something like that. I thought the comment revealed so much of his heart and where he was at in the whole process.

    Once Emily said yes to Brad meeting little Ricki....I think it was much a done deal...for both of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.