Page 24 of 302 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Thanks Cupcakes she posted this in the screencap thread better view of the pics
    First of all, thanks to Cupcakes and Cantstop for all this great material. these cropped pics look slightly clearer. Is it possible that the bottom pic of what looks like a butterfly is actually a printed stencil or taken from a coloring book with the outline already done? I see plenty of gaps inside the outline where color appears to be missing. There does appear to be what looks like a crayon on the bottom of the butterfly on its side.

If this is a pre-printed stencil or was an outline shape taken from a coloring book, then yes, a small child with markers could have done this.

Just some thoughts and congrats again to Cantstop.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker View Post
    First of all, thanks to Cupcakes and Cantstop for all this great material. these cropped pics look slightly clearer. Is it possible that the bottom pic of what looks like a butterfly is actually a printed stencil or taken from a coloring book with the outline already done? I see plenty of gaps inside the outline where color appears to be missing. There does appear to be what looks like a crayon on the bottom of the butterfly on its side.

If this is a pre-printed stencil or was an outline shape taken from a coloring book, then yes, a small child with markers could have done this.

Just some thoughts and congrats again to Cantstop.
    I agree it looks like it is out of a coloring book. Alot of times when my grandchildren have come over, I have sat down and colored with them, and at times have helped them or done some of it myself. It's possible that this is what Brad may have done when they came to visit and hung it up after they were done. Just not sure I am ready to say Emily is F1 based on these pictures. What some say is a kite, looks like balloons to me.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 02-17-2011 at 11:27 PM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    I agree it looks like it is out of a coloring book. Alot of times when my grandchildren have come over, I have sat down and colored with them, and at times have helped them or done some alot of it myself. It's possible that this is what Brad may have done when they came to visit and hung it up after they were done. Just not sure I am ready to say Emily is F1 based on these pictures. What some say is a kite, looks like balloons to me.
    Agreed. I have a 4 year-old granddaughter who, if this is a stencil, could have easily done that and maybe better. I have seen her do it.

The new pics definitely show what is two separate pieces of paper and I looked at the top one, which is clealry hand drawn. i know of no shape in the universe a child would draw shaped like jagged teeth but mountains--and those are purple. The "kite" some have referred to looks more like a tree--a purple one.

I think one of his nieces could have easily done this.

Just my opinion, of course.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    You can't use magnets on stainless steel.
    That's not true - I have a stainless steel fridge with lots of pictures and magnets on them. Technically they say you *shouldn't* because it could leave a mark but they also sell a spray that you can spray on the fridge and wipe the mark off.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker View Post
    Agreed. I have a 4 year-old granddaughter who, if this is a stencil, could have easily done that and maybe better. I have seen her do it.

The new pics definitely show what is two separate pieces of paper and I looked at the top one, which is clealry hand drawn. i know of no shape in the universe a child would draw shaped like jagged teeth but mountains--and those are purple. The "kite" some have referred to looks more like a tree--a purple one.

I think one of his nieces could have easily done this.

Just my opinion, of course.

For anyone who doubts, rewatch the season premiere - you can actually see his nieces scribbling on a magna doodle - and that's all they can do - scribbling. They don't even hold the pen correctly.

But we're all entitled to our opinions.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by George1218 View Post
    CSW!!! Just another reason so many of us think Emily is F1!!! I agree that what really matters is that Brad and his F1 are happy, but really, there are so many reasons that Emily is going to be F1.
    I totally disagree. I think he really likes Emily as a person, I think he feels even worse that he has to keep here around and away from her daughter , until TPTB tell him he can send her home.which rumor has it F2. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

For anyone who doubts, rewatch the season premiere - you can actually see his nieces scribbling on a magna doodle - and that's all they can do - scribbling. They don't even hold the pen correctly.

Are his nieces the only children he knows? Seriously, it could be from Ricki. Or it could be from a coworker's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Are his nieces the only children he knows? Seriously, it could be from Ricki. Or it could be from a coworker's daughter.
    Yes, my direct brainwave link with Brad says he only knows Ricki and his bros' kids.

But seriously, the more I think about it, the more and more I'm Team Bremily and hoping these pics are a clue.

I want Brad and Emily and Ricky and the other Ricki (only two, right? No more coming out of the woodwork?? Let us hope.) and Nascar and sabotage and robotics to leave my screen. Please, please also take Roo! She's practically another Ricky character at this point- past love ominously hanging around in the shadows.

I'll be so fine seeing Chantal not whining and crying picking men next summer. Hopefully we'll get cameos by her awesome doggie all the time too!

Bremily FTW!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    That's not true - I have a stainless steel fridge with lots of pictures and magnets on them. Technically they say you *shouldn't* because it could leave a mark but they also sell a spray that you can spray on the fridge and wipe the mark off.

Well, I admit I practically fell asleep during the season premiere and I didn't re-check the ages of the nieces that were shown. However, I do have a 4 year-old grandaughter who could have drawn that--and that's not an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    CSW

Now that is what we all need to do get back to the sleuthing. Just because RS says Chantal doesn't necessarily mean it is so.

That my friend is sleuthing at its best and certainly reason to not sit back and watch the "Chantal" show. RIght now the only thing that would make me think it is Chantal 100% is if we had confrimed papers that chantal opened up a dealship is Austin. Without solid proof like that it is still anyones game.

Thank you CSW that is what draws me in each week and draws me to this board daily. My mind is not made up yet although up until last week I was thinking it was non other than Chantal.

Now they are both even at this point. slight edge going to Emily if I had to choose..

And well Michelle who hasn't had an elimnation wrong yet.. (during the show and she is not in the RS loop at that point) seems to have a lot of knowledge.. She made me give that slight edge to Emily.

Emily is ABC's dream girl for bachelorette, their first "single mom". plus she's blond, ans we all know how MF likes blonds. I think Emily is to young for Brad plus I can't see uprooting Rici and moving to Austin.. Chantel is much better match for Brad . JMO

Maybe the pictures were drawn by Emily as her gift to Brad on the LCD. Maybe she is not very good at art. That's why the second one had to be from a coloring book. No shame there--he obviously loves them enough to put them on his frig.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.