Page 23 of 302 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Thanks!... hmm it's really weird. This is someone who clearly doesn't normally hang things on their fridge... no magnets anywhere to be seen. You can also tell no magnets were used to hang the pictures up there so he probably used tape. Wouldn't someone who was constantly getting things to hang on their fridge keep some magnets around... sheesh we must have 50 on our fridge.
    You can't use magnets on stainless steel.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    There appears to be a picture of someone underneath the drawing's ... is there a chance that someone could cap that without the hand in front of it?
    It's not a photo, it's just a reflection. If you watch the video you'll see (just search Brad Womack on ET).

I'm with those that think the drawings could be by anyone and is no proof that it's Emily's daughter. To me it's not like the photos of Roberto & Ed because there was no doubt who they were.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    You can't use magnets on stainless steel.
    Are you serious?? that's good to know!

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Weighing in here on the Emily/Ricki issue... step kids are amazingly tricky. DUH and I had been dating for about a year when we told our two sons that we were getting married. The two kids, 12 and 10, knew each other, had spent lots of time together, complete with sleepovers in each of our apartments. My dear, sweet son (the younger one), upon hearing the grand news of our engagement, said, "Thank you, Mom, for ruining my life." Now, that was a zillion years ago, and we had a happily ever after ending- it just took about 10 years to happen. It would be optimistic, at best, to think that one meeting a blended family makes. JMHO, of course...
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep View Post
    Weighing in here on the Emily/Ricki issue... step kids are amazingly tricky. DUH and I had been dating for about a year when we told our two sons that we were getting married. The two kids, 12 and 10, knew each other, had spent lots of time together, complete with sleepovers in each of our apartments. My dear, sweet son (the younger one), upon hearing the grand news of our engagement, said, "Thank you, Mom, for ruining my life." Now, that was a zillion years ago, and we had a happily ever after ending- it just took about 10 years to happen. It would be optimistic, at best, to think that one meeting a blended family makes. JMHO, of course...
    Know exactly what you mean lol. Now imagine an engagement in that short of a time after that nice family outing... Nope.. Can't go there at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    This is great, it is creating good conversation, and sleuthers love to hear all opinions.

Thanks to britty, who noticed Emily wearing a black scarf There are several s/caps of her in the kitchen wear a black scarf, as well as sitting around with the other ladies. Emily wears a lot of scarves. We realize a lot of the ladies wore scarves, however we are trying to sleuth the F1.

Brad was recently on the View, he wore a black scarf with a suit.

The View | Video
    I'm sorry -- maybe I haven't read back far enough, but what are we implying here, exactly -- that Brad is now borrowing Emily's clothes???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Know exactly what you mean lol. Now imagine an engagement in that short of a time after that nice family outing... Nope.. Can't go there at all
    I would also imagine that Emily has told little Ricki that the ring Em wears is from her daddy who is in heaven, and one reason Em still wears her engagement ring exactly on her finger where Ricky put it when he proposed. How can Em ever explain to her little one when she takes it off her left hand and replaces it with an engagement ring from another man that little Ricki hardly knows? That's a tough one.
    Last edited by Gina28; 02-17-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I would also imagine that Emily has told little Ricki that the those rings Em wears are were from her daddy who is in heaven, and one reason Em still wears them exactly on her finger where Ricky put them when he proposed. How can Em ever explain to her little one when she takes them off her left hand and replaces them with an engagement ring from another man that little Ricki hardly knows? That's a tough one.
    yet people keep saying they believe she is going to be the bachelorette... So what's the difference between having to tell Ricki now and having to tell her in May
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Could that picture where it is clearly a kite (and a pink one at that)be a gift Emily gave him at their LCD reflecting that he made an impression upon lil Ricki and that translates to how much fun she had? Good Lord, I wish I had not read this post by CSW cause she's good, that's for sure. I love Emily to death but I don't want F1 to be Emily, way too many issues for me. Her story is tragic enough as it is.

Thanks Cupcakes she posted this in the screencap thread better view of the pics
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily