Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    "Could" is a pretty nebulous term and a tall order. I've been doing venipuncture for over 30 yrs and don't think I could tell a ring size from a photo--and could not tell a size 4 from a 4.25 or even a size 5.
    Unless someone comes forth with the ring size of both girls and one size is that much bigger/smaller than the other, that "could" becomes an even taller order. JMO
    The ring size itself is not so much the issue, IMO. The shape of the hands, fingers, knuckles, nailbeds, nailshape and vasculature will be telling enough as both girls have very distinct hands.
    But again, dissecting the anatomy(which we've done many, many seasons) becomes a moot issue if TPTB do not give us an FRC scs to dissect.
    Again, jmho.
    So you 'stick em' ... is that what your saying???

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    A while back someone did post some hand scs for comparison for both girls in the screencap discussion thread, if you have the energy to dig through.
    I believe these are the screencaps you are talking about:

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Brad and Em's fingers.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    So you 'stick em' ... is that what your saying???
    Amongst other things and in other areas.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. I like Emily and her edit has been irritating. I like Chantal and her editing makes her look overbearing, emotional and needy...irritating as well. I have to remind myself that "casting" would include who the F1, F2, and F3 is ...according to Lethargic, however, I'm still looking for a "real" connection. I do wonder if Brad's love of NASCAR gave him an opportunity to meet or know of Emily before this season. Hopefully, after this is all over, maybe Emily can honestly answer someday why she went on the show.
    If Brad really watched NASCAR then he would have already known her story. Even newer fans hear the story when ever they race at martinsville every fall (the anniversary of the crash). Brad may have wanted to drive a car really fast but he didn't watch NASCAR..

Well..... I'm still trying to digest the new spoiler about Emily but I'm not ready to concede that Emily is F1 just yet. Yes Blondie has always been reliable and I believe that she believes her sources as they have been right before. But without knowing how well she knows her source or if her source could possibly have been fed a lie or two just to get a spoiler out there to contradict the multiple Chantal is F1 spoiler.....I'm going to stick with my original choice of Chantal as F1. RS has had his info since day 1 it seems, Lithargic's came a little later and out of the blue we get a contradiction. Hadn't we all been saying that it seemed weird that there were no spoilers claiming that Emily was F1 and voila! we get one. Nope, not ready to concede just yet. I've eaten crow many a time before.... one more season won't matter, and besides it's almost become a traditional FRC meal for me...and it goes great with white wine
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

As one who has seen the Brad and Emily connection...I'm not ready to believe everything 100%.

RS does seem to be backing down a bit....stating he could be wrong, etc.

I hope Brad's happy....he deserves to be :

Originally Posted by mnmhughes
    His blogs are producer- edited. I don't know why people ignore that fact. However, his interviews give a lot away. His fiancee is "fiesty" and "calls him out" and "doesn't answer her phone." Also, "he has to put up his defense moves."

How does ANY of that sound like Emily? It doesn't.Also, Chantal's recent commentary on the HTD? She was gushing an awful lot over a guy who dumped her on public television.
    Did not Ali let us know who she chose by her blogs. She kept reminding us that Roberto treats her well and that he was a keeper, even with her flaws. She told us in her first blog in a different language, that he treats her well. So if we had ignored that then we would have ignored a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Sleuthing for F1

1. Emily ... her edit is the old school F1 edit: Stays out of the drama, physical chemistry is not shown, doesn't narrate the season, has the story arc, the "will they overcome" obstacle edit, doubt, is overshadowed by the F2's physical chemistry edit. Brad's blogs, mentions Emily in every one. Brad's interviews describes his F1 as fiesty, strong, makes him want to be a better man. Now, most will say that his interviews go more toward Chantal. But, the Chantal we have seen is not portrayed as strong, but more emotional. The few glimpses we have seen of Emily's personality, she is definately strong, can be fiesty ... smartass comment to Michelle, give me that daggone rose, Brad Womack isn't getting out of this house without kissing me, that's for damn sure.

Add to the above, fridgegate. As sleuther's, we are always on the lookout for a post show shout out. Ricki's artwork on Brad's fridge is a huge shout out.

Now we have BG saying Emily is F1. BG does not post such spoilers without a caveat if the source is not a trusted source or is a new source. 2. Chantal. Chantal is front and center, narrates the season, her edit is the typical F2 chemistry edit. There is no story arc, no obstacles to overcome. She declared her feelings to him early, told him ILY on their second date. There is no doubt. Her and Brad's physical relationship is so similar to Brad and Jenni's.

RS is saying that Chantal is F1. Yet in his recent replies to emails about Emily being F1, he isn't saying the snarky things in response that he is famous for. Rather he is saying not that he is aware of, and that "yep" in response to standing by his predictions. Not like him at all.
    who is BG and can you direct me the post your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    who is BG and can you direct me the post your talking about
    Blondiegal, and its the thread that's stickied at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Well..... I'm still trying to digest the new spoiler about Emily but I'm not ready to concede that Emily is F1 just yet. Yes Blondie has always been reliable and I believe that she believes her sources as they have been right before. But without knowing how well she knows her source or if her source could possibly have been fed a lie or two just to get a spoiler out there to contradict the multiple Chantal is F1 spoiler.....I'm going to stick with my original choice of Chantal as F1. RS has had his info since day 1 it seems, Lithargic's came a little later and out of the blue we get a contradiction. Hadn't we all been saying that it seemed weird that there were no spoilers claiming that Emily was F1 and voila! we get one. Nope, not ready to concede just yet. I've eaten crow many a time before.... one more season won't matter, and besides it's almost become a traditional FRC meal for me...and it goes great with white wine
    Definitely not conceding either. Brad sounds like he is with Chantal from his interviews. Chantal seems happy in her vlogs. And from what I've seen with my eyes, they are in love. Their closeness is far above what I've seen with anyone else. Their conversations and projection to the future is also above what I've seen. I believe BF when he says the love story will be in front of you. And Brad and Chantal's is. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I am with Branny all the way.
    Team Channy and Shawny.