Page 21 of 302 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I don't think they are anything to do with Emily's daughter....why would he have pics drawn by her when Chantal is the F1. They could be from any of his nieces or nephews or anyone.
    That's the point. We are not assuming that Chantal is F1. As mentioned earlier, Brad's nieces are very young, the drawings are more advanced to have come from a tot.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

I don't see any kites but totally agree that these pics were drawn by a child older than his nieces/nephews which is something that definitelly makes me go hmmmmm.
    However, and I ask this objectively, do you really think that Brad would display pictures that Ricki drew in plain sight like that? That's almost as obvious as having a picture of his F1 in the living room. Was this an impromtu interview? Did he not know they were coming? I have a hard time believing that he would so blatantly display something like that. Surely people come over and would notice the pictures. Just a thought.

Am I just stupid to not get the significance of the pictures? And isn't it possible that they were made by someone other than either Ricki or Brad's nieces? Heck I even have pictures I made on my fridge along with a bunch from my cousins. I guess I don't see that this is automatically proof of Emily being F1. But kudos to you CSW for pulling all the pics together.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I don't see any kites but totally agree that these pics were drawn by a child older than his nieces/nephews which is something that definitelly makes me go hmmmmm.
    However, and I ask this objectively, do you really think that Brad would display pictures that Ricki drew in plain sight like that? That's almost as obvious as having a picture of his F1 in the living room. Was this an impromtu interview? Did he not know they were coming? I have a hard time believing that he would so blatantly display something like that. Surely people come over and would notice the pictures. Just a thought.
    It's no more obvious than Roberto's Twitter pic of him in Tahiti, or Ed in the pool at the safehouse.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT sun

Right now, Chantal is viewed as a sure thing. However, I can only hope that Emily slaps Brad while saying, "Oh, Shut up!"..ok, won't happen. That MF set up RS with false info. That all that I'm seeing is false: Chantal's connection, Laurel's stories, Ricki not liking Brad, Brad and Emily's stilted interactions (why all those smirks going on there?).
    Actually, I'm inclined to believe Michelle really. Brad said he doesn't feel deserving of Emily just like Ali said about Roberto.
    sooooo go Emily!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    It's no more obvious than Roberto's Twitter pic of him in Tahiti, or Ed in the pool at the safehouse.
    Yes and no. Those were obvious but just quick pics and posts done in private although made very public for sure, but more of a teaser and really not obvious unless you are a sleuther. These are something displayed in his house. Friends, family, handyman, cleaners, whoever, coming over seeing them, asking who did these etc. A film crew coming over seeing them etc. They are just something more permanent, more displayed than a camera phone pic.
    I not saying it's not, it's just one more thing to consider.

Yes and no. Those were obvious but just quick pics and posts done in private although made very public for sure, but more of a teaser and really not obvious unless you are a sleuther. These are something displayed in his house. Friends, family, handyman, cleaners, whoever, coming over seeing them, asking who did these etc. A film crew coming over seeing them etc. They are just something more permanent, more displayed than a camera phone pic.
    Did we ever make sense of the upside down rose that we saw hanging from Jake's bed during his ET interview?

Have not read a thing this year...we are totally unspoiled and we all think Chantal is F1. We wanted to try it flying blind this year. She is the only one that fits with Brad in all ways.

IDK
    I have had my kids drawings all over my house and frig for 20+ yrs--some framed in very nice frames and I don't think in all that time 3 people have asked who the artist is.
    But photos--there's something about those because people are always curious. Whether it be from phone, framed at home, or on a social network. Just like my avatar--people are always asking.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Spence View Post
    Have not read a thing this year...we are totally unspoiled and we all think Chantal is F1. We wanted to try it flying blind this year. She is the only one that fits with Brad in all ways.
    Wow Spence... Sooo good to see you... Is that your little one in your avitat?? CUTE CUTE AAWWWWW

Most unspoiled pals here think the same.. A couple are unsure
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON