Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    I agree. I would love to see a list. I did a list last season for Roberto and the evidence was overwhelming.
    I made a list at post #1549 in this thread of clues I saw "outside" of the actual show itself, which is soo highly edited! I tried to keep it brief, but there were a lot of other things I could have added.

Add to that the new GLOWING Twitter pic of Ms. Emily!

Keirsten

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Their hands are very different in looks. It should not be a problem once the FRC caps come out to compare and contrast. We may not even be shown a sc of hands...as it will probably be as obvious to detect as hair color.

How about looking at previous SC's of the girls and their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    How about looking at previous SC's of the girls and their hands.
    If we are not shown scs of the FRC of anyone's hands, I am confused as to what the point would be to examine past scs of the girls' hands.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

I think RS has been Fleissed!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    If we are not shown scs of the FRC of anyone's hands, I am confused as to what the point would be to examine past scs of the girls' hands.

lol, I can't keep up with all the threads today someone posted about an article in US, magazine about Brad, buying an engagment ring.

The poster commented the ring could be for a small hand about size 4.

lol, I can't keep up with all the threads today someone posted about an article in US, magazine about Brad, buying an engagment ring.

The poster commented the ring could be for a small hand about size 4.
    A while back someone did post some hand scs for comparison for both girls in the screencap discussion thread, if you have the energy to dig through.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    His blogs are producer- edited. I don't know why people ignore that fact. However, his interviews give a lot away. His fiancee is "fiesty" and "calls him out" and "doesn't answer her phone." Also, "he has to put up his defense moves."

How does ANY of that sound like Emily? It doesn't.Also, Chantal's recent commentary on the HTD? She was gushing an awful lot over a guy who dumped her on public television.
    One thing I noticed the other day, as I looked through the media thread was that in Brad's maybe first interview he described his F1 as being very sweet and "she makes me want to be a better person." I was shocked - that totally "screamed" Emily. At the time I kind of brushed it off, but I had a little nagging in the back of mind of "could that have been the "true" description" since it was early (mid Dec). I went out of town then and as I drove back today i was thinking, "maybe I should rewatch Brad/Emily" and then I come back to this spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    One thing I noticed the other day, as I looked through the media thread was that in Brad's maybe first interview he described his F1 as being very sweet and "she makes me want to be a better person." I was shocked - that totally "screamed" Emily. At the time I kind of brushed it off, but I had a little nagging in the back of mind of "could that have been the "true" description" since it was early (mid Dec). I went out of town then and as I drove back today i was thinking, "maybe I should rewatch Brad/Emily" and then I come back to this spoiler!
    I dont know!! If we can't believe CH, RS, interviews, blogs, etc. then what can we believe? Not the edit, that's for sure!

The poster commented the ringcould be for a small hand about size 4.
    "Could" is a pretty nebulous term and a tall order. I've been doing venipuncture for over 30 yrs and don't think I could tell a ring size from a photo--and could not tell a size 4 from a 4.25 or even a size 5.
    Unless someone comes forth with the ring size of both girls and one size is that much bigger/smaller than the other, that "could" becomes an even taller order. JMO
    The ring size itself is not so much the issue, IMO. The shape of the hands, fingers, knuckles, nailbeds, nailshape and vasculature will be telling enough as both girls have very distinct hands.
    But again, dissecting the anatomy(which we've done many, many seasons) becomes a moot issue if TPTB do not give us an FRC scs to dissect.
    Again, jmho.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I just wanted to bring forth this post from Holly1959 dated 02.18.11
    She has not posted since that time, and her last post prior to that was
    during Jake's season. This is what she had to say...

Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise

I mentioned after they showed Ricky's drawing, that I personally felt
    whoever Holly spoke with didn't really know what she was asking about
    with respects to the drawing ~ because it did not figure into the outcome,
    and assumed it was a drawing from a niece/nephew.

I am firmly of the belief that there is still sleuthing that needs to be done!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!