Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr View Post
    Well, that's the point I'd gotten to, myself - a big change from the way I saw Andy's season. Now I'm just totally confused....

If it IS Em as F1, I have to give huge kudos to Chantal for hanging in there all the way through.... last rose multiple times, the awkwardness at the SI shoot, watching the group date that seemed to be an "Emily date", etc. etc. ... That she was able to do this on the heels of a fairly recent rejection from her ex was a real testimony to her openness of heart. But kinda makes me want to kick Brad, at least just a little, for picking on her "drama" - how dare he judge her for her likely on-target female intuition and for not wanting to be hurt?

If she is the Bachette, I want to be on the screening committee for her guys....
    Agreed, if Chantal isn't F1, she should get a ribbon for putting up with all she did. I wonder if making her last at all the rose ceremonies, etc wasn't TPTB rather than Brad? It would make any of us question her being the FI...would love to be on that screening committee with you!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    The longer RS does this bachelor thing of his, the more like CH he starts to sound with his hyperbolic adjectives. Let's face it, the more ominous and nebulous he sounds regarding his future spillages, the more he keeps his audience on the edge of their seats and the more hits he generates.
    Seriously, are we any more or less shocked or outraged than any of the hyperboles CH spews?
    You're right. By this time, it really should be heard as so much white noise - but what can I say, I'm entirely too gullible.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Newbie

When i seen the picture of Brads Twin brother and his wife look that resembled Emily so much that they could be sisters , I thought maybe Brads taste in looks was the same as his Twin Chad . But i was for Chantal all the way . and hope Chantal is okay .

I should have said that at the actual finale whoever he lets go I bet was upset at the time. Of course they both seem to be fine now so it is all good.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Sleuthing for F1

1. Emily ... her edit is the old school F1 edit: Stays out of the drama, physical chemistry is not shown, doesn't narrate the season, has the story arc, the "will they overcome" obstacle edit, doubt, is overshadowed by the F2's physical chemistry edit. Brad's blogs, mentions Emily in every one. Brad's interviews describes his F1 as fiesty, strong, makes him want to be a better man. Now, most will say that his interviews go more toward Chantal. But, the Chantal we have seen is not portrayed as strong, but more emotional. The few glimpses we have seen of Emily's personality, she is definately strong, can be fiesty ... smartass comment to Michelle, give me that daggone rose, Brad Womack isn't getting out of this house without kissing me, that's for damn sure.

Add to the above, fridgegate. As sleuther's, we are always on the lookout for a post show shout out. Ricki's artwork on Brad's fridge is a huge shout out.

Now we have BG saying Emily is F1. BG does not post such spoilers without a caveat if the source is not a trusted source or is a new source.

2. Chantal. Chantal is front and center, narrates the season, her edit is the typical F2 chemistry edit. There is no story arc, no obstacles to overcome. She declared her feelings to him early, told him ILY on their second date. There is no doubt. Her and Brad's physical relationship is so similar to Brad and Jenni's.

RS is saying that Chantal is F1. Yet in his recent replies to emails about Emily being F1, he isn't saying the snarky things in response that he is famous for. Rather he is saying not that he is aware of, and that "yep" in response to standing by his predictions. Not like him at all.

Us is reporting that the ring Brad purchased is for a very small finger. I bet Em is like a size 4. She is such a tiny little thing.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    Here's one of those someone said that someone said that they heard that.....situations. My one friend said someone on FB told her that they read somewhere that Emily tells Brad she doesn't think he's ready to be a dad. Is this true or just what someone thinks happens. From the shots of him with his nieces and nephews and the HTD with Emily, I think he is definitely ready to be a dad. Got right down to Ricki's level, made Ricki the focus of the whole date really, and his heartfelt and ever so cute not kissing scenario syas he definitely is ready for kids. I am figuring this is just hearsay of what people think may happen and it all got misconstrued.
    My husband thinks that Emily refuses him. (Not that his opinion matters. ) But he think Brad has fallen in love with Emily but she turns him down/doesn't show up at the FRC. Hence the tears in the limo.

Now, he "given his word" that he's in love with someone from the show. So, if the above is correct. It may be an ATFR show.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    Wow. Kaboom! Can someone do a short list that supports Emily as f1
    I agree. I would love to see a list. I did a list last season for Roberto and the evidence was overwhelming.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    Us is reporting that the ring Brad purchased is for a very small finger. I bet Em is like a size 4. She is such a tiny little thing.

Maybe we should check out Emily & Chantal's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Maybe we should check out Emily & Chantal's hands.
    Their hands are very different in looks. It should not be a problem once the FRC caps come out to compare and contrast. We may not even be shown a sc of hands...as it will probably be as obvious to detect as hair color.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.