Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

I think if Chantal is not the F1 she will be crushed. If you think she was emotional this whole season being rejected at the FRC will be really hard to watch for her fans.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I think if Chantal is not the F1 she will be crushed. If you think she was emotional this whole season being rejected at the FRC will be really hard to watch for her fans.
    If Chantal is not F1, she has had 2.5 months to deal with it and 3 mos by the time the ATFR airs.
    She looks happy and seems great in her vlogs. She has been through a long term relationship and healed from that. I am sure she will do fine with this and move on as well.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    IDK, I just keep thinking he would have not taken her to the F2 knowing how she felt, especially after she asked him to send her home, and especially after we see him sending home another woman who said ILY. Seems like he would have sent Chantal home after she said ILY if he wasn't feeling it. Idk, not adding up for me. Still think she's the one.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    If Chantal is not F1, she has had 2.5 months to deal with it and 3 mos by the time the ATFR airs.
    She looks happy and seems great in her vlogs. She has been through a long term relationship and healed from that. I am sure she will do fine with this and move on as well.
    She's doing fine, absolutely, no matter what the outcome. Everybody's fine

The only thing that is worrying me is whatever it is that RS is working on figuring out right now... I wish it didn't sound so ominous.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    IDK, I just keep thinking he would have not taken her to the F2 knowing how she felt, especially after she asked him to send her home, and especially after we see him sending home another woman who said ILY. Seems like he would have sent Chantal home after she said ILY if he wasn't feeling it. Idk, not adding up for me. Still think she's the one.
    People said the same thing about Em ie why would Brad take Em all the way to the f2 taking her away from her daughter all that time. People told us this "someone has to be the f2 and get their heartbroken". So I guess that is why
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    But why would Brad take Emily to F2, knowing that her daughter is waiting for her return? It's much more cruel to keep Em around knowing Chantal is the f1 than vice versa. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    She's doing fine, absolutely, no matter what the outcome. Everybody's fine

The only thing that is worrying me is whatever it is that RS is working on figuring out right now... I wish it didn't sound so ominous.
    The longer RS does this bachelor thing of his, the more like CH he starts to sound with his hyperbolic adjectives. Let's face it, the more ominous and nebulous he sounds regarding his future spillages, the more he keeps his audience on the edge of their seats and the more hits he generates.
    Seriously, are we any more or less shocked or outraged than any of the hyperboles CH spews?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    People said the same thing about Em ie why would Brad take Em all the way to the f2 taking her away from her daughter all that time. People told us this "someone has to be the f2 and get their heartbroken". So I guess that is why
    True that. It has to be someone I guess. But you see how he did Shawntel when she told him she loved him. He sent her home because he wasn't feeling the same. So my point is that in order for him to keep Chantal I am thinking he must be feeling the same way therefore she is the F1.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Here's one of those someone said that someone said that they heard that.....situations. My one friend said someone on FB told her that they read somewhere that Emily tells Brad she doesn't think he's ready to be a dad. Is this true or just what someone thinks happens. From the shots of him with his nieces and nephews and the HTD with Emily, I think he is definitely ready to be a dad. Got right down to Ricki's level, made Ricki the focus of the whole date really, and his heartfelt and ever so cute not kissing scenario syas he definitely is ready for kids. I am figuring this is just hearsay of what people think may happen and it all got misconstrued.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post
    No, you're not alone at all. For every FORTer who's positive that they saw a Bremily love story, there's another who saw it with Brantal. My thought was always that Emily was the perfect woman in the old Brad's eyes--she would have and should have been his ideal woman. But the new, improved, "therapized" Brad realized that "perfect" doesn't equate to perfect FOR HIM, and realized he needed someone he could be himself with--and to me that is clearly Chantal.
    Well, that's the point I'd gotten to, myself - a big change from the way I saw Andy's season. Now I'm just totally confused....

If it IS Em as F1, I have to give huge kudos to Chantal for hanging in there all the way through.... last rose multiple times, the awkwardness at the SI shoot, watching the group date that seemed to be an "Emily date", etc. etc. ... That she was able to do this on the heels of a fairly recent rejection from her ex was a real testimony to her openness of heart. But kinda makes me want to kick Brad, at least just a little, for picking on her "drama" - how dare he judge her for her likely on-target female intuition and for not wanting to be hurt?

If she is the Bachette, I want to be on the screening committee for her guys....