Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    Thanks! Now this is going to get REALLY interesting. I can see both of the F2 being F1.

So we have BlondieGal saying Emily

Lithargic saying Chantel
    So it's basically 2-1....RS and Lithargic saying Chantal and Blondie Gal saying Emily. I actually feel like I got kicked in the gut.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    So it's basically 2-1....RS and Lithargic saying Chantal and Blondie Gal saying Emily. I actually feel like I got kicked in the gut.
    This is why you don't go to the darkside and you don't pick a favorite.
    If it helps, you are prepared for someone else being F1 now and have several episodes to get used to someone else being the chosen.
    Time heals all wounds!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    Totally still think it's Brad and Chantal. RS and Lith's spoilers help, but it's Brad's interviews that have me convinced. That, and RS' scoop on the bachelorette had no mention of Chantal. IF there was something wrong with his initial spoilers, wouldn't that have come out during the time of selecting the new b'ette? Yet, he knows Emily declined and Ashley accepted...and still no mention of Channy...follow me?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Totally still think it's Brad and Chantal. RS and Lith's spoilers help, but it's Brad's interviews that have me convinced. That, and RS' scoop on the bachelorette had no mention of Chantal. IF there was something wrong with his initial spoilers, wouldn't that have come out during the time of selecting the new b'ette? Yet, he knows Emily declined and Ashley accepted...and still no mention of Channy...follow me?
    Yes, you're wondering why he hasn't heard a single thing about Chantal. Got it! =)

Follow you, and ITA.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Totally with you here and thanking you immensely.

Thank you! I'm not alone .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Thank you! I'm not alone .
    No, you're not alone at all. For every FORTer who's positive that they saw a Bremily love story, there's another who saw it with Brantal. My thought was always that Emily was the perfect woman in the old Brad's eyes--she would have and should have been his ideal woman. But the new, improved, "therapized" Brad realized that "perfect" doesn't equate to perfect FOR HIM, and realized he needed someone he could be himself with--and to me that is clearly Chantal.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    yep let's not forget that Brad said his first go round. that "he cant wait to yell it from the rooftops"
    However, in one of his first interviews post filming he said something along the lines of "I don't really have alot of time for getaway weekends right now. I've been gone from work with all the filming and I"m swamped." when asked about going away for secluded weekends with his chosen one.

In the same interview the interviewers mentioned Deanna as a possible pick and he all he said was "she is a very beautiful woman."

This interview was removed VERY quickly from the web. I"m assuming he got a ton of coaching after that. IA. I'm sure he's being coached now too.
    But I still think it's Emily.

FORT Newbie

I follow. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Emily was F1 because I started doubting a few weeks ago (fridge-gate really did a number on me). But I'm totally confused why there's been NO talk of Channy as b'ette. I just don't get that.