Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Maybe BRAD really really is THAT guy... THE company man lol
    yep let's not forget that Brad said his first go round. that "he cant wait to yell it from the rooftops"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Sorry to interrupt the celebrations, but I have a question as a newbie. Have BlondieGal sources always been right? Just curious, because her post seemed to put a nail in Brantal on this board.

I can't believe I got fooled AGAIN. my god, my favorite can NEVER win.

I'm happy for Brad/Emily. They deserve the best. But Chantal better be the bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by allykat View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the celebrations, but I have a question as a newbie. Have BlondieGal sources always been right? Just curious, because her post seemed to put a nail in Brantal on this board.
    She was spot on last season when RS was wrong about Roberto. She is a very reliable source
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    How do we reconcile Brad's post-show interviews with an Emily-F1?
    Because they edited out Emily's personality this year. I couldn't beleive people didn't find her feisty. We saw snips of it. But not many. And the first dates were ALL about Chantal. That was another clue. Hard to see that when you know what you had. Anyway, I can totally see it with Emily.And Babyface, his best friend said He WRITES them, they can edit them but they aren't going to put words in his mouth if he doesn't like it. hence, not a whole lot of editing going on.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Because they edited out Emily's personality this year. I couldn't beleive people didn't find her feisty. We saw snips of it. But not many. And the first dates were ALL about Chantal. That was another clue. Hard to see that when you know what you had. Anyway, I can totally see it with Emily.
    Too true. You never gave up hope.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Because they edited out Emily's personality this year. I couldn't beleive people didn't find her feisty. We saw snips of it. But not many. And the first dates were ALL about Chantal. That was another clue. Hard to see that when you know what you had. Anyway, I can totally see it with Emily.
    Her personality in the outtakes and what we saw of her in the beginning showed someone with a wicked sense of humor but kind, warm hearted and someone I'd identified with and liked. I wish they hadn't edited her down to be boring as I'm sure real life emily is nothing like edited emily as her friends on here has stated.

As the edited Chantal was shown to be more about drama than being drama free as she appeared to be early episodes, I didn't identify with edited Chantal at all thou I can see that she and brad had something there.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark View Post
    Too true. You never gave up hope.
    I told you I was STUBBORN! My worst trait. But I'm not stubborn enough to ignore emotion from some one. It just wasn't there from Brad when interacting with Chantal, not to the degree if endlessly pursuing Emily. He really liked her no actually, he was falling in love. Oh well... I just knew it. I hate so many people missed it. That's why I hope RS gets put through the RINGER!!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

Ok, I know I'm new but did something go down today about F1. Who's Blondie and what did she say. I'm getting the impression that something changed to Brad's F1 is Emily.

Say it ain't so

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    Ok, I know I'm new but did something go down today about F1. Who's Blondie and what did she say. I'm getting the impression that something changed to Brad's F1 is Emily.

Say it ain't so
    She is a longtime forter and had the scoop last season when RS had it wrong. Check out the top post on this board.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches