Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    If that be the case and he changes direction... His butt is grass and the Fleismeister is the TORO lawn mower

Funniest thing I have read in a long time.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.
    Thank You !

Finally someone with news that goes opposite to all the other spoilers.

Now we can sit back and watch the (remaining) love story play out.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    I don't what to believe anymore, My heart just hurts thinking of how heartbroken Chantal is going to be if she is F2 but than again some of his interviews make absoulte NO sence to Emily being F1.
    Well to be fair his blogs make no sense for Chantal to be F1
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I'd not give up on Chantal possibly still being the next Bette. If RS is wrong about the ending, then he might also be wrong about the Bette. He may have been fed incorrect information.

If not maybe Chantal will be happy to be rid of TPTB. They didn't do her any favors, poor thing.

Blondie, ever amazing! Ever!

I hope RS got it wrong about the bachelorette choice, I would LOVE to see it go to Chantal!

I don't what to believe anymore, My heart just hurts thinking of how heartbroken Chantal is going to be if she is F2 but than again some of his interviews make absoulte NO sence to Emily being F1.
    We didn't get to see the side of Emily that said, Brad Womack is not getting out of this house without kissing... that's for DAUM sure. But it's there.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 02-26-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.
    BG!!! Missed you girl! Thanks for posting what you heard. =)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker View Post
    It sure does, doesn't it? Maybe Chantal is the next 'ette too? Dare I dream of a truly perfect ending? Brad happy, Steve rimwrecked, and Chantal on my TV for 11 weeks this summer??

No, I shouldn't be greedy. About ready to shout out to the Bremily people a congrats! I sure never saw it, but if true, congrats to Brad and Em too. Let's see how this comes out, and Ill control my giddy for now.
    Hope he's wrong about Ashley as next Bette, too ...... would love to have a whole season of Chantal (wheres' Alanna?)

Specially after that photoshoot with SI and her body on TV

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Funniest thing I have read in a long time.
    And I hope his daily readers, come behind him with a weed wacker just to make sure it's a GREAT job. I don't read his blog but I hope he get's it GOOD as he a pain in my butt! BIGTIME
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar