Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by freetobe View Post
    Then Laurel needs to reveal what her part of the conversation is /was. She cannot be without blame until she does. Its too one sided & just because she says so does not make her right. She played a part in the texts. She needs to show what part.
    Now this I can totally agree with
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Newbie

Choosing to interview with RS makes it suspicious too. WAY too biased.. If they leaked to US or People mag then they are the ones to interview not RS. It does not make it anymore viable as RS is far too connected to TEXAS & the Bachelor.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by freetobe View Post
    Then Laurel needs to reveal what her part of the conversation is /was. She cannot be without blame until she does. Its too one sided & just because she says so does not make her right. She played a part in the texts. She needs to show what part.

I believe RS, will be doing an interview with Laurel, maybe she will also provide the emails from Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by IDLEMESS View Post
    OMG! ITA. I like Emily, but it is not only because of her backstory to want her for F1. From the opening of the show, she had me with her presence. She just seemed so refreshing and sincere. That's it, it was all there. The magnitude of who she is and how she's dealt with her life make me like her more.

I found out via the web who the alleged F1 was, since I don't watch much tv but is usually on the computer. It is all there for all to see and hear. I tuned into TB to see who the other contestants were, saw Emily and right away wanted to know more about her.
    You just proved the point that some were trying to make about why many viewers root for or believe people to be F1. It is based first and primarily on who we like/admire/relate to as opposed to who we perceive to be the best fit with the lead in consideration of their personality/lifestyle/interests/goals (all of which we really don't know that much about anyway), or who we see the most chemistry/connection with on screen. I further suspect that after we have determined our favorite, we then look for evidence of that connection/chemistry/personality match between them and the lead to justify our pick. The show is purposely edited to produce a lot of ambiguity and contradiction, so that each viewer can arrive at their own interpretation of things.
    Last edited by ironcat; 02-26-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IDLEMESS View Post
    OMG! ITA. I like Emily, but it is not only because of her backstory to want her for F1. From the opening of the show, she had me with her presence. She just seemed so refreshing and sincere. That's it, it was all there. The magnitude of who she is and how she's dealt with her life make me like her more.

I found out via the web who the alleged F1 was, since I don't watch much tv but is usually on the computer. It is all there for all to see and hear. I tuned into TB to see who the other contestants were, saw Emily and right away wanted to know more about her.
    I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I think to the spoiled it is swayed greatly. If not spoiled, I have to doubt people would be quite so impressed with a bachelorette who walked up and slapped the Bachelor and who cries in almost every episode regardless of the hot chemistry. I tend to think there might be a lot more people vascillating between whether she is F1 or F2.
    TA - I felt that many adopted C as their fav. once it was known that she was Brads choice and thereafter found reasons for her to remain so depite a lot of unimpressive behavior which has not been edited out of the episodes. The producers got drama and they have shown that drama. But folks still have not been swayed from their fandom. Which is great becuase she is a great girl just a bit over-emotional.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Gads... This Laural crap is just that... CRAP

8 year on and off relationship... People move on and find other things in their lives and leave it behind.

She has absolutely NO bearing on the outcome of this show and her crawling into her 15 minutes of fame bed... And partnering up with a certain blogger... absolutely negates any credibility she mY have ever had
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.
    Thanks! Now this is going to get REALLY interesting. I can see both of the F2 being F1.

So we have BlondieGal saying Emily

Lithargic saying Chantel

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    If that be the case and he changes direction... His butt is grass and the Fleismeister is the TORO lawn mower

And we can go back to happy sleurrthing like old times...
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker View Post
    It sure does, doesn't it? Maybe Chantal is the next 'ette too? Dare I dream of a truly perfect ending? Brad happy, Steve rimwrecked, and Chantal on my TV for 11 weeks this summer??

No, I shouldn't be greedy. About ready to shout out to the Bremily people a congrats! I sure never saw it, but if true, congrats to Brad and Em too. Let's see how this comes out, and Ill control my giddy for now.
    I totally agree. Congrats to Brad and Em. I hope they can make a go of it just like I hoped the same for Brad and Chantal.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss