Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2001
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano View Post
    What I meant is they're are too good for him... They deserve better IMO
    That's a matter of opinion, but to each their own. I think Brad not choosing first Jenni and then Emily, at the very least tells us that Brad is at least a good judge of character as to who's really feeling it for him as opposed to who isn't. Deanna did fall for Brad and wanted to keep dating him but Jenni flew (literally as he picked her up at the airport) into the arms of her ex fiance, so he at least was going to choose the girl that liked him the best at the FRC IMO the same thing happened this year, he could probably tell that Emily wasn't really feeling it for him and so he really didn't put all that much effort into that relationship and Chantal's obvious attraction matched his and to quote CH, their relationship just flowed.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  2. #2002
    hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,525

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano View Post
    What I meant is they're are too good for him... They deserve better IMO
    I am 51 and have done a lot of dating and have had quite a few relationships and let me tell you...from my experience Brad is one of the good guys.....no, make that one of the best guys I have ever seen. He should go around to high schools and colleges and teach boys how to treat women and how to be so respectful. He's perfect in my eyes......Shawntel said she will probably judge guys she meets against him and so will I. I adored him the first time around and this time even more.

  3. #2003
    FORT Fan felixxiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    238

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    That's a matter of opinion, but to each their own. I think Brad not choosing first Jenni and then Emily, at the very least tells us that Brad is at least a good judge of character as to who's really feeling it for him as opposed to who isn't. Deanna did fall for Brad and wanted to keep dating him but Jenni flew (literally as he picked her up at the airport) into the arms of her ex fiance, so he at least was going to choose the girl that liked him the best at the FRC IMO the same thing happened this year, he could probably tell that Emily wasn't really feeling it for him and so he really didn't put all that much effort into that relationship and Chantal's obvious attraction matched his and to quote CH, their relationship just flowed.
    What do people do when they're hurt? They look for support.. nothing wrong with Jenni going back to the people who know her the best and can help her get through hard times

  4. #2004
    FORT Fan felixxiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    238

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I am 51 and have done a lot of dating and have had quite a few relationships and let me tell you...from my experience Brad is one of the good guys.....no, make that one of the best guys I have ever seen. He should go around to high schools and colleges and teach boys how to treat women and how to be so respectful. He's perfect in my eyes......Shawntel said she will probably judge guys she meets against him and so will I. I adored him the first time around and this time even more.
    He isn't perfect... He perfectly mislead DeAnna.... the night before the FRC, he acknowledge he told her something like 'tomorrow is gonna be a good day'... or something along those lines...

  5. #2005
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    720

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I am 51 and have done a lot of dating and have had quite a few relationships and let me tell you...from my experience Brad is one of the good guys.....no, make that one of the best guys I have ever seen. He should go around to high schools and colleges and teach boys how to treat women and how to be so respectful
    Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    . He's perfect in my eyes......Shawntel said she will probably judge guys she meets against him and so will I. I adored him the first time around and this time even more.
    lol, I bet Laurel, would disagree.

  6. #2006
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    32

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    [B]

    lol, I bet Laurel, would disagree.
    I would think until Laurel owns up to her part of the conversation in TEXTS nothing she has to say can be taken as having any benifit other then stirring up crap. She cannot be taken seriously & most don't

  7. #2007
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    720

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by freetobe View Post
    I would think until Laurel owns up to her part of the conversation in TEXTS nothing she has to say can be taken as having any benifit other then stirring up crap. She cannot be taken seriously & most don't

    I disagree if anyone know the real Brad, its Laurel.

  8. #2008
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    When you have Ryan Seacrest and other media outlets declaring Chantal as the "winner" - I am not really sure how it can be disputed that the general audience is not THAT spoiler free. Because of the technology age we live in, its really impossible NOT to get the info even when you aren't looking for it. Read message boards, twitter, facebook -- you will see that everyone "knows" its Chantal and those who do not are often quickly brought up to speed.

    As for Emily, I think its human to want to root for her and want her to win because of her back-story but I think you can do that and still be aware that Chantal "won". And who would be surprised by Chantal winning? I don't think anyone would be. I think Emily supporters would be sad but not "shocked".

    What I don't get however why the tragic story and the fact that people are rooting for Emily, makes her an automatic default to F2 (because its like Chris). So because people are rooting for her it means that she can't be the winner, huh?! If the "spoilers" said Emily won people would still be rooting for her, wouldn't they? Yes, she is the general fan favorite but to say that it has any baring on the outcome is just silly to me.

    OMG! ITA. I like Emily, but it is not only because of her backstory to want her for F1. From the opening of the show, she had me with her presence. She just seemed so refreshing and sincere. That's it, it was all there. The magnitude of who she is and how she's dealt with her life make me like her more.

    I found out via the web who the alleged F1 was, since I don't watch much tv but is usually on the computer. It is all there for all to see and hear. I tuned into TB to see who the other contestants were, saw Emily and right away wanted to know more about her.

  9. #2009
    FORT sun
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Maine coast
    Posts
    274

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    I wanted Emily not to be F1, because right now her whole life is wrapped around the Hendrick family. If she went into Brad's world, there's all his friends who are accustomed to Brad being attached to Laurel. 8 years of it... Brad's not the first guy caught in a rollercoaster relationship. I hope Emily meets a guy who has a different history.

  10. #2010
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    32

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    I disagree if anyone know the real Brad, its Laurel.
    Then Laurel needs to reveal what her part of the conversation is /was. She cannot be without blame until she does. Its too one sided & just because she says so does not make her right. She played a part in the texts. She needs to show what part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.