Page 20 of 302 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Ricki was not present at the kite flying, as it happened on Brad and Emily's first 1-on-1 date:

How could Ricki have knowledge of the colours of the kite, unless watching it on TV and then replicating it in a drawing? That seems far-fetched to me personally. I'd be surprised if Emily even lets Ricki watch the show.
    You're right of course - Ricki wasn't there - however - we know that pictures are taken of dates - how else would Roberto have gotten a photo of their FD to give to Ali at the LCD, nevermind all of the ones that Ali's posting on her FB. So, if this was an important date to both Brad & Emily, then I could see them definitely having a picture and Emily showing Ricki.

It's a very plausible idea.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    actually I think there is alot more things pointing to the fact that it could be Emily but it will take too long to type it out jmo
    I would love to hear your thoughts!!!!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    He's not ratty!

I don't know and can't tell if it's a kite either, but interesting nonetheless, absolutely.
    D'oh - I wrote that while viewing the site on my phone and then it took me forever to delete it but you caught me. Nothing against little dogs, they're not my cup of tea, but I shouldn't have written what I did. Sorry!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    WOW awesome sleuthing work CSW !!!
    WAIT - I want to make a note - this was a collaborative effort - it wasn't all me!! I only happened to rewatch the premiere and noticed the nieces scribbling, which supported the fact that they couldn't have drawn those two pictures. Britty is the one who noticed the pictures in the ET interview and it all just snowballed from there!

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I really think this all being overly analyzed. That certainly looks like a butterfly to me. I color with my 5 yr old all the time and that is what a coloring page butterfly looks like.
    I have no idea what the top picture is, but the bottom one is a butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    WAIT - I want to make a note - this was a collaborative effort - it wasn't all me!! I only happened to rewatch the premiere and noticed the nieces scribbling, which supported the fact that they couldn't have drawn those two pictures. Britty is the one who noticed the pictures in the ET interview and it all just snowballed from there!

Thank You and Britty for catching this..I just love how we have something else to talk about and keep looking for more clues..

agree its great to have something new..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Newbie

Could the pictures or picture that Brad has which i haven't seen yet , be a gift to brad from rickki when he had the home town date , maybe Emily told her to draw a nice picture for her friend , and that he likes kites , Just a thought .

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I don't think they are anything to do with Emily's daughter....why would he have pics drawn by her when Chantal is the F1. They could be from any of his nieces or nephews or anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I don't think they are anything to do with Emily's daughter....why would he have pics drawn by her when Chantal is the F1. They could be from any of his nieces or nephews or anyone.
    It's fun to consider alternative theories, but I agree with you. Chantal is F1.