Page 2 of 302 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you

still chatnal because of body languages, because chantal looks too happy in her vlog assuming that if she truly loved him, she would not be that happy after 3 months if it was not a happy ending for her

but I have to the producers tonight because they did an incredible job with the edits. Brad did also an incredible job to repeat his scripted words during his dates and again to the producers for abusing so well chantal and ashley and put them in a place that no woman would like to be: confused and rejected

Quote Originally Posted by alanna;4193361;
    ms. Crying crazy pants.
    lol..

Chantal.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Channy baby

FORT Fogey

No question Chantal.

Miss Emily!!

First, an aside. One thing Michelle DID do was bring out the best and worst of the other girls, which is very good for Brad to see.

As for who he chooses. I've read the spoilers and I see how Chantal feels about him. I like her. I LOVE that she isn't a size 0. THANK YOU Bachelor franchise for that!

I see Emily as very grounded, she doesn't allow herself to be led around the nose by her emotions. She is very honest and forthcoming and is not taking this lightly. Still...I don't know.

The question is, WHO does Brad want? And that I cannot honestly answer, at this point.

Just going on tonight's show, and ONLY tonight's show, I would say Emily or Shawntel. I really, REALLY loved Shawntel's date because that is my kind of dream date, too. But, it's only one show and I cannot judge by only one show.

Whatever happens, whoever is chosen, I do wish the best for these girls and for Brad and his family, as well.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

As of tonight, momentum is with Emily (or as my dad would say (not that he even knows this show exists!), 'Mo is wearing a Bremily jersey!' )... which leads me to believe that it's still Channy all the way. The doubt coming into play is right on cue as far as who Brad is over the moon for at this point in the season!

Chantal

FORT Newbie

Chantal