Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by eclark View Post
    This time, Brad has 2 really rich women! Financially "independent"...ok that was some snark RS had hinted at. But it did get me thinking. Both Chantal and Emily have such gorgeous looks and money........it just makes me suspicious whether they were cast. Not that Brad isn't the supper catch of all time...Could this season be entirely cast as suggested by Lethargic? Honestly, I just don't get why Emily is on this show, except to win.
    Every season I go through thinking do these contestants just want to WIN or really fall in love and spend the rest of their lives with this person?
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9 View Post
    I think for the average viewer front runner right now is Emily. JMO after reading some tweets from unspoiled viewers and hearing from my unspoiled Cousin in law and friends.
    My unspoiled son thinks Brad should choose Chantal, but he thinks Brad chooses Emily.

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    Every season I go through thinking do these contestants just want to WIN or really fall in love and spend the rest of their lives with this person?
    Win at the game of Loooooooooveeee. It's just that both of these women can travel anywhere, afford adventures,all the perks without this show.

Give me that DANG ON rose!

Bring this over here...

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    My unspoiled son thinks Brad should choose Chantal, but he thinks Brad chooses Emily.
    Thats How many of my unspoiled friends see it too..HE WILL Choose Chantal..I just don't understand why people think that Emily is the favorite one..I think most people see her as a sweet person..BUT see Brad choosing Chantal..They see the magazines like everyone else in the grocery store lines.
    Having said that..I think Emily could be a good match for Brad..BUT with the editing and the spoilers I would be Shocked if he chose Emily..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Bring this over here...

Thats How many of my unspoiled friends see it too..HE WILL Choose Chantal..I just don't understand why people think that Emily is the favorite one..I think most people see her as a sweet person..BUT see Brad choosintg Chantal..They see the magazines like everyone else in the grocery store lines.
    Having said that..I think Emily could be a good match for Brad..BUT with the editing and the spoilers I would be Shocked if he chose Emily..
    My son loves Chantal, wants her for himself, in fact...but he doesn't think the way she's being portrayed leads to her being F1. It's cute how he defends her all the time.
    He thinks Brad chooses Emily because of the amount of time concentrated on her, but he has no clue about the edit on this show.

Every preview of every Brad/Emily date or interaction on every episode has always without fail suggested conflict, impasse or some sort of struggle. Their chemistry has not been obvious because of Brad's awkward demeanor around her.

By contrast Chantal's previews/dates have been on the whole hot and positive with the exception of her meltdowns in Vegas and Anguilla.

I see they are doing the same with the previews of the FD's. Chantal's suggesting they get married there and then and Emily is seen to be doubtful of accepting the FD. I assume going by the SCs of the LCD, Brad and Emily are going to be "struggling" again.

How Emily can be seen as the front runner by the general public is beyond me. ETA: My 12 yr old thinks Chantal is the winner.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    Every preview of every Brad/Emily date or interaction on every episode has always without fail suggested conflict, impasse or some sort of struggle. Their chemistry has not been obvious because of Brad's awkward demeanor around her.

By contrast Chantal's previews/dates have been on the whole hot and positive with the exception of her meltdowns in Vegas and Anguilla.

I see they are doing the same with the previews of the FD's. Chantal's suggesting they get married there and then and Emily is seen to be doubtful of accepting the FD. I assume going by the SCs of the LCD, Brad and Emily are going to be "struggling" again.

How Emily can be seen as the front runner by the general public is beyond me. ETA: My 12 yr old thinks Chantal is the winner.
    because they like her and her back story... same with Chris last year... it's just the way it is when they get that type of edit. As much as I can't stand Fleiss - he does know how manipulate an edit...
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    ITA! How can a man turn down a girl like Jenni and expect to be able to date anyone 3 years later. Damn him. If he's going to date again, God help his new partner have no redeeming qualities.
    Too funny!

Brad had to turn down 29 women during the filming of this show. Some, and maybe most, of these women are awesome. They're just not the one for Brad. Doesn't mean they aren't perfect for somebody else. And look how Jenni's life turned out! I'm sure she's now glad Brad turned her down. And the 29 women Brad had to let go will one day, if not already, end up happy the way things turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post

Thats what I am saying too..HOW does the statement Emily is the FAN favorite come in?? Heck every single media outlet says Chantal..Even in interviews such as MEEANA Tenley Keptyn etc..say its Chantal..

Fan favourite usually means the one the fans are rooting for/like the the best. Generally, the backstory and edit go a long ways to determine that person. People are rooting for that person to find happiness and to be chosen as the F1. Emily and Chris L fit that role because of their stories. Fan favourite is not necessarily the front runner though.