Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    Hi all, I've been a long time viewer and a first time poster. As I read these posts I find myself wondering "who is the F1? At first I thought for sure it was Chantal. The chemistry between them, they enjoy similar experiences, the penetrating eye contact and their kisses. How could it not be her but then I couldn't understand why everyone couldn't see it. I realized I wanted her to be the F1 as we all relate to one of them. So I thought more about Emily and tried to be open minded. She's beautiful, sensitive, graceful and classy. Who wouldn't want her as F1. I just didn't see it on screen but here's where MF comes in and of course he's masterful edits. Brad does say all the right things about EM. I want to spend every second with her, she's the most beautiful woman, kissing her is different. It's all there - no emotion, no drama, beauty, sweetness all of it - like a package deal. But something is missing??? I think what's missing is emotion, feelings and love. I think he does have strong feelings for EM but I think he loves Chantal. Here's what I keep going back to.

1. If Anguila is where love unfolds supposedly with EM, why would he ask Chantal if her feelings changed? At the end of that with Brad's voice over you can hear Chantal ask "is that weird" Brad replies, "no, it's not weird"

2. If he's in love with EM, he's had 2 opportunities where Chantal asked him to send her home and he DIDN'T. Why would he not do that if he didn't love her. Remember Andy/Tessa she did the same thing and he didn't send her home either. If Brad is such a good guy this would have been his exit

3. I don't think EM has even reached the point of love with Brad yet but she's trying and she may have started in Anguila but there's little time left

I think what happened in Anguila is that Brad fell in love not with "EM" but with Chantal. Michelle is right when she said on Ellen, his feelings/his kiss changed there she of course said it was Emily. Brad hurt Chantal that deeply and I think he was trying to do what he can to not do that by cancelling the cocktail party and limiting the pain. Of course he couldn't say any of that.

Anyway I hope that Brad is genuine, sincere and honest if not for himself but for either Chantal or Emily.
    Welcome Fram.. that is a great take.. and I love to hear new theories... even if it isnt what I like to hear... LOL..

But please post some more all these new ears are more than welcome..

you could be on to something...

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Just wanted to welcome you as well, Framikmin
    Last edited by etherealfire; 02-26-2011 at 01:24 AM. Reason: spelling
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

I was thinking..I wish BFC weren't spoiled (with the real outcome)..He could have been posting more and giving us some insights into the real Brad and guessing along with us. It would have been so much FUN!!
    I can't wait when this is all said and done, when he can clear some stuff for us..Ugh March 14th can't come here soon enough

FORT Newbie

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Glad to be here and can't wait for the FRC happens to be my B'day. I'll be blowing out candles and wishing for the best ending ever.

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. Glad to be here and can't wait for the FRC happens to be my B'day. I'll be blowing out candles and wishing for the best ending ever.
    Thats sweet.

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    i do not think emily is ready at all. She would want to make sure that brad would be an excellent father first and then go for it

chantal is very ready. she wants a family right now. she is 28 and at the age that mother hormones ready
    Of course she's ready. I think Chantal is trying to correct all her mistakes with Brad. Its unfortunate its not gonna happen.

I'm gonna like her a lot better when she's the 'ette, and i hope they bring her some really amazing guys.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ak2love View Post
    Of course she's ready. I think Chantal is trying to correct all her mistakes with Brad. Its unfortunate its not gonna happen.

I'm gonna like her a lot better when she's the 'ette, and i hope they bring her some really amazing guys.
    what mistakes?

because if you think that divorcing (both parties agreed to divorce BTW) is a mistake then a lot of women are making mistakes.

I am not sure that we know chantal enough to assume about her previous relationship with her husband since she was lady enough to never mention her ex in the show, not even his name...
    Last edited by Shelby101; 02-26-2011 at 03:58 AM.

FORT Fogey

Sorry, i have to say this, "Chantal is in love with the idea of being in love." Maybe she could have actually fallen in love, but come on, she fancied herself in love since she had '1' great date. (Costa Rica, 4th week). Who does that? Tacky!!!!!!!
    I was intrigued to read your 1st post so I am gonna reply to that too

check the episode 4 when then had their first 1:1 in catalina... and since then she NEVER ever missed a group date or a 1:1 with brad. We have a thread about the timeline and who participated

So it was not as you say wrongly a single date with him...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    what mistakes?

because if you think that divorcing (both parties agreed to divorce BTW) is a mistake then a lot of women are making mistakes.

I am not sure that we know chantal enough to assume about her previous relationship with her husband since she was lady enough to never mention her ex in the show, not even his name...
    What i mean is they were together for 10 years, they must have had something good, with divorce most times, its what 2 people did wrong. Thats what i meant.

FORT Fogey

What i mean is they were together for 10 years, they must have had something good, with divorce most times, its what 2 people did wrong. Thats what i meant.
    sometimes there is no mistakes involved.

People like chantal married her sweetheart. They lived 5 years together, got married and they did not grew with the same goals.

I did the same with my ex. We are still today very good friends and the separation was very friendly and civilized. I am lucky enough about that, that I do not have bitter feelings at all.

So I do not think this is exceptional.

BUT... again I do not know what happened in chantal's separation, the only thing I know is that they both agreed to divorced and it was done quickly (meaning no argument about it). That at least say something