Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    In Anguilla....Chantal asked Brad if he can't choose her out of 3 girls to just send her home. After her meltdown...Chantal definately opened the door for him to send her home & she's still there!
    Wasn't that the second time Chantal said something about sending her home? The first time being on the group date they went on in Las Vegas?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    I still think this was very telling.
    Yes, because the poor dear ~ he feels what a man should feel, when a
    woman tells him she loves him!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinidae View Post
    Finally decided to come out of lurkdome. The gears in my head have been turning the past few days as to who is F1 and I’m just as confused as the next person, but I have a theory. I don’t think I’ve seen this one out here, but I may have missed it.

While I think Brad is lucky to get either of the F2 ladies and I can see him with either one, I’m beginning to lean to Emily as F1. Here’s why…

* Brad and Chantel’s relationship has been in our faces on the screen
    * Brad’s relationship with Emily appears awkward, stiff, and formal
    * The ladies are now watching the same edited show we are – this is the only version of the other ladies 1-on-1 dates they see, they don’t know what really happened, just like us.
    * Brad has stated that his F1 doesn’t answer his calls/text and he’s reassuring her all the time; that Monday’s are difficult. I know a lot of people feel this is Chantel based on her edited personality (emotional) versus Emily (level-headed)

So the question I ask is why would he have to reassure Chantel? It’s her relationship that’s being shown to us. As the Brantel fans have told us over and over all the other relationships are pale in comparison. He makes comments about running away with her on her first 1-on-1. He says something along the lines of “this could happen every night” (I know that’s not the exact quote, but I don’t have time to go looking for it) when they get rained out in Costa Rica. Chantel didn’t know how the other ladies dates went, which I think is why she’s so emotional during the show and it’s understandable. So if Chantel is F1, I can see him having to reassure her during the show; however, now as the show is airing she’s seeing the edited dates just like the rest of us. I would think seeing the way the dates have been edited would be reassuring all on its own…it appears he only has eyes for Chantel.

On the other had we have Emily. Her relationship with Brad isn’t being shown in the best light. I know the Bremily fans say they see things and that it’s all clever editing, but that’s my point. According to the edit Brad is all about Chantel not Emily. So my thought is that if anyone would need reassuring on Monday nights, it would be Emily. Think about it…You think you have this great connection with Brad only to see it edited as awkward and stiff, yet this wonderful chemistry with Chantel is being shown everywhere. If that were me, I would be thinking WTH! I would be upset and not wanting to talk to him either.

It’s just a thought I had…my favorite was already eliminated and I enjoy both Chantel and Emily as I see parts of myself in both of them. Brad’s happy and that’s all that matters…he’s the one who has to live with his F1, not me or anyone else on this board.

Another quick thought…in the beginning of the season RS stated that Brad and Chantel were together but didn’t know if they were engaged. Now, months later he states that they indeed did get engaged and they still are. If Chantel is F1 I’m sure she’d accept the proposal so why didn’t he know about that when he was told about everything else? Perhaps Brad didn’t propose marriage at the FRC, but instead proposed a relationship outside of the show first…who would this benefit the most? I’d say Emily.

Sorry for the long post. I promise if I post again I’ll try not to ramble on so much. Can’t wait for March 14th so we can finally know what really happened. Thanks for reading...going back to lurking now.
    WElcome welcome.. please post more.. it is so nice to hear another point of view..

Very interesting take on the whole picture. BTW who was your favourite?

Delphinidae!

Welcome to the So good to have new views amongst the regulars
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Nikikass - Thank you for the welcome. My pre-show favorite was Jackie, but as the show went on I became a fan of Shawntel. Oh well! I don't have the best record for picking the winner; however, my choice isn't important - it's the lead choice and s/he has to live with his/her choice.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

Finally decided to come out of lurkdome. The gears in my head have been turning the past few days as to who is F1 and I’m just as confused as the next person, but I have a theory. I don’t think I’ve seen this one out here, but I may have missed it.

While I think Brad is lucky to get either of the F2 ladies and I can see him with either one, I’m beginning to lean to Emily as F1. Here’s why…

* Brad and Chantel’s relationship has been in our faces on the screen
    * Brad’s relationship with Emily appears awkward, stiff, and formal
    * The ladies are now watching the same edited show we are – this is the only version of the other ladies 1-on-1 dates they see, they don’t know what really happened, just like us.
    * Brad has stated that his F1 doesn’t answer his calls/text and he’s reassuring her all the time; that Monday’s are difficult. I know a lot of people feel this is Chantel based on her edited personality (emotional) versus Emily (level-headed)

So the question I ask is why would he have to reassure Chantel? It’s her relationship that’s being shown to us. As the Brantel fans have told us over and over all the other relationships are pale in comparison. He makes comments about running away with her on her first 1-on-1. He says something along the lines of “this could happen every night” (I know that’s not the exact quote, but I don’t have time to go looking for it) when they get rained out in Costa Rica. Chantel didn’t know how the other ladies dates went, which I think is why she’s so emotional during the show and it’s understandable. So if Chantel is F1, I can see him having to reassure her during the show; however, now as the show is airing she’s seeing the edited dates just like the rest of us. I would think seeing the way the dates have been edited would be reassuring all on its own…it appears he only has eyes for Chantel.

On the other had we have Emily. Her relationship with Brad isn’t being shown in the best light. I know the Bremily fans say they see things and that it’s all clever editing, but that’s my point. According to the edit Brad is all about Chantel not Emily. So my thought is that if anyone would need reassuring on Monday nights, it would be Emily. Think about it…You think you have this great connection with Brad only to see it edited as awkward and stiff, yet this wonderful chemistry with Chantel is being shown everywhere. If that were me, I would be thinking WTH! I would be upset and not wanting to talk to him either.

It’s just a thought I had…my favorite was already eliminated and I enjoy both Chantel and Emily as I see parts of myself in both of them. Brad’s happy and that’s all that matters…he’s the one who has to live with his F1, not me or anyone else on this board.

Another quick thought…in the beginning of the season RS stated that Brad and Chantel were together but didn’t know if they were engaged. Now, months later he states that they indeed did get engaged and they still are. If Chantel is F1 I’m sure she’d accept the proposal so why didn’t he know about that when he was told about everything else? Perhaps Brad didn’t propose marriage at the FRC, but instead proposed a relationship outside of the show first…who would this benefit the most? I’d say Emily.

Sorry for the long post. I promise if I post again I’ll try not to ramble on so much. Can’t wait for March 14th so we can finally know what really happened. Thanks for reading...going back to lurking now.
    I agree and have been saying that myself. Chantal has been getting the physical edit by far! Chantal said herself in Ep 4 when Brad took Emily for the "picnic", she was prepared for the dating and kissing, just not the gifts. Then we have Brad saying that he "kicks himself in the ass for not kissing Emily". But yet here she's watching the show and he's kissing all these girls,when he's too nervous to kiss her on her HTD! So out of the two, Emily and Chantal, I would say Emily would be the one to be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    WElcome welcome.. please post more.. it is so nice to hear another point of view..

Very interesting take on the whole picture. BTW who was your favourite?
    This is exactly what I said in the beginning but definitely not so well. We have already been down this road with Chantal. Why is she still so upset if he chose her in the end. If she's getting upset now with the edit giving her great dates, etc... it's only going to get worse later as the show goes on.Again, I'll say, by now she's not even answering that phone and after reading Brad's blog. But as someone suggested which I had not even considered... maybe Chantal does write his blogs... Babyface said he did so I'm taking his word on that. But I'll admit I was like, huh? Wouldn't that be a kicker?

I just have such a STRONG STRONG feeling it's Emily and I have from day one.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Nikikass - Thank you for the welcome. My pre-show favorite was Jackie, but as the show went on I became a fan of Shawntel. Oh well! I don't have the best record for picking the winner; however, my choice isn't important - it's the lead choice and s/he has to live with his/her choice.
    Nice... and you right nobody's choice is important.. but is sure is fun trying to figure it out..

Very cute AVI...

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I agree and have been saying that myself. Chantal has been getting the physical edit by far! Chantal said herself in Ep 4 when Brad took Emily for the "picnic", she was prepared for the dating and kissing, just not the gifts. Then we have Brad saying that he "kicks himself in the ass for not kissing Emily". But yet here she's watching the show and he's kissing all these girls,when he's too nervous to kiss her on her HTD! So out of the two, Emily and Chantal, I would say Emily would be the one to be upset.
    I think the comment about it being a rollercoaster with low days when she feels insecure can apply to Chantal as well..not just from watching the kissing and the other dates that Brad has been on..but also all the heat she took for "the slap heard around the world", the bashing and the harsh comments, reliving the emotions while watching the episodes. I'm not saying that Chantal is necessarly F1..just that comment can apply to her as well

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    Or Emily... she is ready to have a brother or sister for Ricki.. Chantal needs a few years to be totally secure. hee hee
    i do not think emily is ready at all. She would want to make sure that brad would be an excellent father first and then go for it

chantal is very ready. she wants a family right now. she is 28 and at the age that mother hormones ready