Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    ITA! How can a man turn down a girl like Jenni and expect to be able to date anyone 3 years later. Damn him. If he's going to date again, God help his new partner have no redeeming qualities.
    Thank you BabyfaceC!!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

ITA! How can a man turn down a girl like Jenni and expect to be able to date anyone 3 years later. Damn him. If he's going to date again, God help his new partner have no redeeming qualities.
    Are they taping the WTA tonight.

FORT Fogey

that's right BF!! How dare he think he should ever be happy again!!

This wins post of the decade hands down!!! Ohhh BFC you are exactly the right person to lighten the mood.

Two peas in a pod..no redeeming qualities in either one

You are tooo funny! Love you!!
    Believe

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Two peas in a pod..no redeeming qualities in either one
    Yep, Brad and Chantal are two peas in a pod.

Finally decided to come out of lurkdome. The gears in my head have been turning the past few days as to who is F1 and I’m just as confused as the next person, but I have a theory. I don’t think I’ve seen this one out here, but I may have missed it.

While I think Brad is lucky to get either of the F2 ladies and I can see him with either one, I’m beginning to lean to Emily as F1. Here’s why…

* Brad and Chantel’s relationship has been in our faces on the screen
    * Brad’s relationship with Emily appears awkward, stiff, and formal
    * The ladies are now watching the same edited show we are – this is the only version of the other ladies 1-on-1 dates they see, they don’t know what really happened, just like us.
    * Brad has stated that his F1 doesn’t answer his calls/text and he’s reassuring her all the time; that Monday’s are difficult. I know a lot of people feel this is Chantel based on her edited personality (emotional) versus Emily (level-headed)

So the question I ask is why would he have to reassure Chantel? It’s her relationship that’s being shown to us. As the Brantel fans have told us over and over all the other relationships are pale in comparison. He makes comments about running away with her on her first 1-on-1. He says something along the lines of “this could happen every night” (I know that’s not the exact quote, but I don’t have time to go looking for it) when they get rained out in Costa Rica. Chantel didn’t know how the other ladies dates went, which I think is why she’s so emotional during the show and it’s understandable. So if Chantel is F1, I can see him having to reassure her during the show; however, now as the show is airing she’s seeing the edited dates just like the rest of us. I would think seeing the way the dates have been edited would be reassuring all on its own…it appears he only has eyes for Chantel.

On the other had we have Emily. Her relationship with Brad isn’t being shown in the best light. I know the Bremily fans say they see things and that it’s all clever editing, but that’s my point. According to the edit Brad is all about Chantel not Emily. So my thought is that if anyone would need reassuring on Monday nights, it would be Emily. Think about it…You think you have this great connection with Brad only to see it edited as awkward and stiff, yet this wonderful chemistry with Chantel is being shown everywhere. If that were me, I would be thinking WTH! I would be upset and not wanting to talk to him either.

It’s just a thought I had…my favorite was already eliminated and I enjoy both Chantel and Emily as I see parts of myself in both of them. Brad’s happy and that’s all that matters…he’s the one who has to live with his F1, not me or anyone else on this board.

Another quick thought…in the beginning of the season RS stated that Brad and Chantel were together but didn’t know if they were engaged. Now, months later he states that they indeed did get engaged and they still are. If Chantel is F1 I’m sure she’d accept the proposal so why didn’t he know about that when he was told about everything else? Perhaps Brad didn’t propose marriage at the FRC, but instead proposed a relationship outside of the show first…who would this benefit the most? I’d say Emily.

Sorry for the long post. I promise if I post again I’ll try not to ramble on so much. Can’t wait for March 14th so we can finally know what really happened. Thanks for reading...going back to lurking now.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs View Post
    Once again, we're on the same wavelength, northernviewer! I noticed the same thing, and I think that is why they showed Chantal's HTD first and CH keeps blogging as if they were taped in the order they were shown, otherwise it would be a foregone conclusion that Chantal is F1. The preview showed him talking about looking at houses ... it was not a VO ... he said it to Chantal and it was a very natural, unguarded moment, while sitting on the table in the park. Reminds me of myself and my husband of 35 years when we were planning our future together, but our setting was not as beautiful ... it was my mom's kitchen.

The feeling I get is that TPTB want to make the viewer think that the awkward moment with Emily happened after Chantal's HTD. I can't help but wonder if part of the reason why he was so reluctant to make out with Emily was his not wanting to mess things up with Chantal? After the incident with Michelle at the SI shoot, he has been more patient with Chantal's emtional episodes. Why? Only one reason I know for putting up with drama ... love for the person. It is true whether it is a lover, your parents, siblings, friends, etc. If you don't care for the person, you don't put up with their drama. This reminds me of a line in the movie "The Wedding Date" -- when the lead tells his lady that he had intended to leave her, but then realized that "I'd rather fight with you than make love with somebody else."

Nobody is perfect, so love is a give and take, and a relationship to work requires compromising. When you love someone you accept them, warts and all.
    In Anguilla....Chantal asked Brad if he can't choose her out of 3 girls to just send her home. After her meltdown...Chantal definately opened the door for him to send her home & she's still there!

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    In Anguilla....Chantal asked Brad if he can't choose her out of 3 girls to just send her home. After her meltdown...Chantal definately opened the door for him to send her home & she's still there!
    I still think this was very telling.