Page 19 of 302 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

This is great, it is creating good conversation, and sleuthers love to hear all opinions.

Thanks to britty, who noticed Emily wearing a black scarf There are several s/caps of her in the kitchen wear a black scarf, as well as sitting around with the other ladies. Emily wears a lot of scarves. We realize a lot of the ladies wore scarves, however we are trying to sleuth the F1.

Brad was recently on the View, he wore a black scarf with a suit.

The View | Video
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 02-17-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    This is great, it is creating good conversation, and sleuthers love to hear all opinions.

Thanks to britty, who noticed Emily wearing a black scarf There are several s/caps of her in the kitchen wear a black scarf, as well as sitting around with the other ladies. Emily wears a lot of scarves. We realize a lot of the ladies wore scarves, however we are trying to sleuth the F1.

Brad was recently on the View, he wore a black scarf with a suit.

The View | Video
    Have we decided what the significance of this pic is? I see the scarf, not really sure if it means anything- could be like Ali and the dogtags.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Regular

Its late in the day, I'm about ready to go home, and took one last look at these boards. Didn't have time to go & look at the 'drawing' being talked about here, but noticed that so many think its Ricki's-- well, what about Brad's nieces (& nephew?). They probably make drawings for their uncle all the time - At this point in time, they ARE his family - and its only speculation on our part that the drawings just had to be made by Emily's daughter. (No evidence to support the theory.) See, I always thought that the F1 is Chantal. I don't record the episodes, and always wish that I could refer back to them - well, whaddya know, I FOUND the Chantal O'Brien's 1 on 1 date with Brad (on Youtube)-- the one where they went to Catalina Island. And what did I hear?? at mark 8.25 / 12:10 there it is, very soft but very clear -- the F1 guitar music!!. I love that music. Fleiss has done this before, as many of you have remarked on it My vote for F1 goes to Chantal. But it will be a roller-coaster ride from here on out, as he will do all he can to convince us that it is Emily. (Think Byron Velvick, toasting to "Christmas in Texas" with Tanya and her mother, for example.) Smoke & mirrors. Smoke & mirrors. Flim-flam. What to believe? What not to believe? Our own ears/eyes, or not?? Gotta go.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLights View Post
    Its late in the day, I'm about ready to go home, and took one last look at these boards. Didn't have time to go & look at the 'drawing' being talked about here, but noticed that so many think its Ricki's-- well, what about Brad's nieces (& nephew?). They probably make drawings for their uncle all the time - At this point in time, they ARE his family - and its only speculation on our part that the drawings just had to be made by Emily's daughter. (No evidence to support the theory.) See, I always thought that the F1 is Chantal. I don't record the episodes, and always wish that I could refer back to them - well, whaddya know, I FOUND the Chantal O'Brien's 1 on 1 date with Brad (on Youtube)-- the one where they went to Catalina Island. And what did I hear?? at mark 8.25 / 12:10 there it is, very soft but very clear -- the F1 guitar music!!. I love that music. Fleiss has done this before, as many of you have remarked on it My vote for F1 goes to Chantal. But it will be a roller-coaster ride from here on out, as he will do all he can to convince us that it is Emily. (Think Byron Velvick, toasting to "Christmas in Texas" with Tanya and her mother, for example.) Smoke & mirrors. Smoke & mirrors. Flim-flam. What to believe? What not to believe? Our own ears/eyes, or not?? Gotta go.
    CSW did provide evidence of why she believes that it could NOT be Brad's niece's
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    CSW did provide evidence of why she believes that it could NOT be Brad's niece's
    Is there any way to see the drawn pictures clearer? The bottom one looks like a coloring page where it is not colored in the lines (could be a toddler). I don't know about the top picture. For me it is more fuzzy. Is that markers or paint? Do we know how old Brad's nieces/nephews actually are? Trying to come to some sort of conclusion but need more/better info for me to.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    And didn't we decide that the music doesn't really have bearing on who is F1 anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    And didn't we decide that the music doesn't really have bearing on who is F1 anymore?
    Yes. I remember one episode we heard it two or three women.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    Is there any way to see the drawn pictures clearer? The bottom one looks like a coloring page where it is not colored in the lines (could be a toddler). I don't know about the top picture. For me it is more fuzzy. Is that markers or paint? Do we know how old Brad's nieces/nephews actually are? Trying to come to some sort of conclusion but need more/better info for me to.
    I don't know how old Brad's neices and nephews are. The nephew looked barely 2 to me. The girls looked older maybe almost 3.

My son is almost 4 and he is just now even realizing what the lines on a coloring page are. Before it was just a scribble that he told me were train tracks. Now he draws people with faces and in coloring books knows that the lines separate the colors.

As far as girl's my niece (now 7) drew us a picture of our house when she was 5 ... alot of detail. Kids have amazing memories!! She drew a train pillow that she had seen on my son's bed. If it was Ricki I would not be surprised if the actual details like the colors of the kites would be pretty dead on.

You can tell the top picture is very thought out. There is a reason that this sketch is here and that one there... There is a reason why the grass is green and sun is yellow... so on and so forth. A 3 year old does not understand that. HEck my 4 year old still draws water with a red crayon haha

I also wanted to point out that the sippee cups they are drinking out of are for 9months +... I would think past a certain age they are using regular cups or the sippees with straws... (wow I am around kids waaayy to much )
    Last edited by Noobslueth; 02-17-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I would love nothing more than RS to be wrong again, ya know, from one idiot Forter to another.
    Me too, and actually he gives me the desire to plough through and continue sleuthing.

Speaking of T/G upthread, that's on our list as well. Since when would MF let the F1 have a family dinner together. We know from sources, he doesn't care if the season gets spoiled, but he does care about the ending getting spoiled. In our opinion, he would never allow that.

Brad has stated, he doesn't get to see his F1 as often as he would like. He also said besides they are chaperoned. We do not believe there are any abc/crew etc with the lead and their F1 when they are together. Like some posters have already picked up on that, it is quite possibly Ricki?

It may or may not be the case, but it is however just one thing that makes you question the chaperone comment.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Me too, and actually he gives me the desire to plough through and continue sleuthing.

Speaking of T/G upthread, that's on our list as well. Since when would MF let the F1 have a family dinner together. We know from sources, he doesn't care if the season gets spoiled, but he does care about the ending getting spoiled. In our opinion, he would never allow that.

Brad has stated, he doesn't get to see his F1 as often as he would like. He also said besides they are chaperoned. We do not believe there are any abc/crew etc with the lead and their F1 when they are together. Like some posters have already picked up on that, it is quite possibly Ricki?

It may or may not be the case, but it is however just one thing that makes you question the chaperone comment.
    and since when has CH ever made a comment as bold as "The first helicopter date usually wins" if that is really who the F1 is. That comment from CH has stuck out to me as odd if Chantal is F1 #justsayin'
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily