Page 18 of 302 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    My personal feeling is that For months the leaks have been its Chantal.. anybody and everybody in the Bach world knows this and imo wanted this to happen..

Now it is coming down to the last few episodes they really need to make everyone think this is not a runaway show..

Instead of last years leak "Ali picked no one" .. lets really mess with them... lets give them the whole scenorio and do a switcharoo with who is the F1..

If they didn't want the season to get out it wouldn't.. They DO want the season to get out there and gladly... Just not the actual ending! not yet!

I would love nothing more than RS to be wrong again, ya know, from one idiot Forter to another.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I can buy all of this, except....Michelle made her first announcement about the elimination order in real time -- long before there were any leaks about Chantal. This last announcement, I totally get. It's the first one that I'm not grokking.
    Thats why I am saying I will follow her.. LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I would love nothing more than RS to be wrong again, ya know, from one idiot Forter to another.
    You left out haus frau and middle aged. But then us idiots wouldn't know better.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Oh my! Kuddos for that analysis. Those drawings are definitely no toddler "artwork" LOL. I'm actually relieved to finally have some kind of proof. Waiting to see feisty Emily in the post show interviews and I hope that Chantal does the bachelorette show. She would be awesome. The best part is that Mr knows it all is WRONG
    I'm hoping that we'll see less bashing of Chantal and more sympathy in light of this (being F2 and mending a broken heart )
    Last edited by Green; 02-17-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I liked my idea of her running up the steps to retrieve her uzi super soaker and slime hand grenades much better.
    But you could be right. I would not be surprised if that drawing on the fridge was from her. Very cute and a good catch CSW.

The drawing on the fridge looks like a bicycle to me--as if it was in a coloring book and then colored not so well by one of his toddler nieces/nephews.
    Oh wow!!! Great Kasha, Brad asks Ricki if she likes to ride bicycle's, so maybe it is a bike!

Thanks CSW. The only concrete proof leading to Emily's probability.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Oh wow!!! Great Kasha, Brad asks Ricki if she likes to ride bicycle's, so maybe it is a bike!
    I see a rose, a Costa Rican rainforest, a green wedge sandal and a tennis ball.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by madz View Post
    Thanks CSW. The only concrete proof leading to Emily's probability.
    actually I think there is alot more things pointing to the fact that it could be Emily but it will take too long to type it out jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    actually I think there is alot more things pointing to the fact that it could be Emily but it will take too long to type it out jmo
    Being in Team Emily is quite difficult when we're in minority and with earlier spoiler picking Chantal as F1. Ain't so?
    Btw. I love JeJo!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Love to hear the reasons, if you are up for it!