Page 17 of 302 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Why IS it that they wanted Michelle to transmit this information? She's done it twice, once during the taping, in real time...and now again in an interview while the show is airing. What is it she's selling??
    Good question! To go along with it, why is Brad backing her up or maybe the better word is taking up for her? I wish an interviewer would make mention of Chantal's crying and whining or Em's stiffness to see how he corrects that! Ali did it a lot with Roberto in letting us know that they actually did a lot of talking on their dates to ease the Rico Suave caricature tptb were painting of him.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    There is no telling what the pictures are actually of. I know the park they were at and there's no pinkish/purple grass or water at that park, lol! Kids have their own interpretations of reality. You usually don't know for sure what they've created until they tell you what it is.
    To me, it looks like a purple/pink kite with tails on the top half of the picture with some grass and a butterfly at the bottom. Where is the bicycle that everyone is seeing? Maybe it's time for an eye exam again.

Why IS it that they wanted Michelle to transmit this information? She's done it twice, once during the taping, in real time...and now again in an interview while the show is airing.

She is obviously on Team Fleiss -- nobody thinks her appearance on The Bachelor is just some happy accident. What is it she's selling??
    Right let's not forget that MF also let all the magazines know last season that Roberto was the F1 so that RS could look like the fool that he is. Maybe instead of selling it to the magazines this season he is using his paid actress Michelle to do the job
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Why IS it that they wanted Michelle to transmit this information? She's done it twice, once during the taping, in real time...and now again in an interview while the show is airing.

She is obviously on Team Fleiss -- nobody thinks her appearance on The Bachelor is just some happy accident. What is it she's selling??
    Maybe it's not what she's selling, but what MF is selling to her.
    I can't forget that image reported of MF trying to force his tongue down one of the 'ettes throats during the WTA(WTN) a few seasons back. (I know, I shouldn't even post this close to dinner hour on the east coast, think of it as a weight watchers suggestion.)
    I can so easily seeing MF say you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. (replace body parts as needed)
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 02-17-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

What is that piece of furniture between his fridge and front door? And just how many couches and chairs does that man have??

Sorry, I feel like the cute drawings are a bit of a Rorschach test right now, so I guess that other stuff was just puzzling me.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

My personal feeling is that For months the leaks have been its Chantal.. anybody and everybody in the Bach world knows this and imo wanted this to happen..

Now it is coming down to the last few episodes they really need to make everyone think this is not a runaway show..

Instead of last years leak "Ali picked no one" .. lets really mess with them... lets give them the whole scenorio and do a switcharoo with who is the F1..

If they didn't want the season to get out it wouldn't.. They DO want the season to get out there and gladly... Just not the actual ending! not yet!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Also let's not forget that after Ali had her date in portugal with Roberto she wasn't into any of the dates that happened afterwards kinda like Brad this week . Although last season I was in denial and totally thought that Ali would choose Chris so what do I know my pick for F1 never ends up as the real F1 so that is why I think he chooses Chantal
    That's why he ditched Britt on the boat. Not feeling it...buh bye! Doesn't seem like something Brad would do, but he is starting to pull away from the others, IMO, because his heart is with Em.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Also let's not forget that after Ali had her date in portugal with Roberto she wasn't into any of the dates that happened afterwards kinda like Brad this week . Although last season I was in denial and totally thought that Ali would choose Chris so what do I know my pick for F1 never ends up as the real F1 so that is why I think he chooses Chantal
    Well, there's a first time for everything and I think this is your first time!
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    My personal feeling is that For months the leaks have been its Chantal.. anybody and everybody in the Bach world knows this and imo wanted this to happen..

Now it is coming down to the last few episodes they really need to make everyone think this is not a runaway show..

Instead of last years leak "Ali picked no one" .. lets really mess with them... lets give them the whole scenorio and do a switcharoo with who is the F1..

If they didn't want the season to get out it wouldn't.. They DO want the season to get out there and gladly... Just not the actual ending! not yet!
    I can buy all of this, except....Michelle made her first announcement about the elimination order in real time -- long before there were any leaks about Chantal. This last announcement, I totally get. It's the first one that I'm not grokking.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

What is that piece of furniture between his fridge and front door? And just how many couches and chairs does that man have??

Sorry, I feel like the cute drawings are a bit of a Rorschach test right now, so I guess that other stuff was just puzzling me.
    10 bucks says RS would see a woman's chest if we emailed him these blobs.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City