Page 16 of 302 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

CSW

Now that is what we all need to do get back to the sleuthing. Just because RS says Chantal doesn't necessarily mean it is so.

That my friend is sleuthing at its best and certainly reason to not sit back and watch the "Chantal" show. RIght now the only thing that would make me think it is Chantal 100% is if we had confrimed papers that chantal opened up a dealship is Austin. Without solid proof like that it is still anyones game.

Thank you CSW that is what draws me in each week and draws me to this board daily. My mind is not made up yet although up until last week I was thinking it was non other than Chantal.

Now they are both even at this point. slight edge going to Emily if I had to choose..

And well Michelle who hasn't had an elimnation wrong yet.. (during the show and she is not in the RS loop at that point) seems to have a lot of knowledge.. She made me give that slight edge to Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Great job csw

I too believe Emily is the F1.

Brad said in his blog, to watch the love story. He is happy as evident in his media tours. He can't contain his happiness. There was no love story between he and Chantal in last weeks episode.

By that time he developed immense feelings, we know that he stated himself, he fell early. He also starts calling her Em. In the last episode, he made sure she knew exactly how he felt, and he broke the rules. Whether its producer driven or not, sometimes things are right in our faces and our judgement is clouded by spoilers.

We already know Chantal claims to have fallen in love with him. That statement refers to someone who has NOT claimed they are in love with him.
    Don't forget that in a VO, we hear Brad say, "I fell for Emily hard that night." We don't really know when he is speaking of, it could've come from an earlier time.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I think it's a Thanksgiving turkey, done by Channy's Granny. They have good meds in the Home and she likes bright colors.
    LOL.. excellent post..

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    This theory is stinkin' adorable. Kudos to CSW for pulling it together and great job to the others who noticed the pix in the past.

I would be so in love with them if it does go this way. There's never been an F1 single-parent has there?

ETA: I think that the top pic is definitely a little kid's drawing. The bottom pic is a colored-in butterfly from a coloring book. It really is too cute if these pics are Ricki's, and he's displaying them. Sigh.
    I know right ? Thtat would be too freakin cute.

I am still holding out for Brads super happy ending with a ready made family to match what his brothers have. In my eyes that will be not only the twirl at the end but twirl x 2 !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Great job csw

I too believe Emily is the F1.

Brad said in his blog, to watch the love story. He is happy as evident in his media tours. He can't contain his happiness. There was no love story between he and Chantal in last weeks episode.

By that time he developed immense feelings, we know that he stated himself, he fell early. He also starts calling her Em. In the last episode, he made sure she knew exactly how he felt, and he broke the rules. Whether its producer driven or not, sometimes things are right in our faces and our judgement is clouded by spoilers.

We already know Chantal claims to have fallen in love with him. That statement refers to someone who has NOT claimed they are in love with him.

I also noticed during Shawntel's date, Brad said twice that he couldn't forget his date with Emily and their deep connection. Didn't Jake say something similar about Vienna last season? Brad can't get Em out of his mind. Awww!

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post

And well Michelle who hasn't had an elimnation wrong yet.. (during the show and she is not in the RS loop at that point) seems to have a lot of knowledge.. She made me give that slight edge to Emily.
    Why IS it that they wanted Michelle to transmit this information? She's done it twice, once during the taping, in real time...and now again in an interview while the show is airing.

She is obviously on Team Fleiss -- nobody thinks her appearance on The Bachelor is just some happy accident. What is it she's selling??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Why IS it that they wanted Michelle to transmit this information? She's done it twice, once during the taping, in real time...and now again in an interview while the show is airing.

She is obviously on Team Fleiss -- nobody thinks her appearance on The Bachelor is just some happy accident. What is it she's selling??
    Emily...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Why IS it that they wanted Michelle to transmit this information? She's done it twice, once during the taping, in real time...and now again in an interview while the show is airing. What is it she's selling??
    Bremily, Bremily, Bremily.

Whether it's her feelings or TPTB's directions or both, she's selling the possibility of Emily F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I know! As much as I'm trying not to play favorites, I just imagine Brad calling Em and Ricki "His Girls" Too cute!
    Oh, I tried that route, but I couldn't do it after hammock time last week. I think that most people figured out which girl I thought had him. If it's not Bremily, then that's fine, but this whole scene is toooo cute for words.

I can totally hear him saying that, but I will wait and watch. No desire to get my kite sailing only to have the wind knocked out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    I also noticed during Shawntel's date, Brad said twice that he couldn't forget his date with Emily and their deep connection. Didn't Jake say something similar about Vienna last season? Brad can't get Em out of his mind. Awww!
    Also let's not forget that after Ali had her date in portugal with Roberto she wasn't into any of the dates that happened afterwards kinda like Brad this week . Although last season I was in denial and totally thought that Ali would choose Chris so what do I know my pick for F1 never ends up as the real F1 so that is why I think he chooses Chantal
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily