Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

[QUOTE=pbmax;4208162]
    Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post

Even listening to the animals all night.
    All I would be thinking of is: Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

The smell of elephant dung would not please me either.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

When one is in love and in a treehouse with the one who makes their heart go pitter patter .. None of that around you is noticed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Jaw dropping choice... After talking to Ashley (VERY possibly the original F2)...he sends her home... No RC (none mentioned in description)
    Brad: "Here's something from Chris Harrison. Would you like to open it?"

Ashley: "Brad has chosen to forgo the fantasy suite. Should you choose to pick up your luggage before going to the airport, please use this white courtesy phone to call the limo driver. Goodbye."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Brad: "Here's something from Chris Harrison. Would you like to open it?"

Ashley: "Brad has chosen to forgo the fantasy suite. Should you choose to pick up your luggage before going to the airport, please use this white courtesy phone to call the limo driver. Goodbye."
    Home sick here and you made me LoL...TY.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Even listening to the animals all night.
    I can only imagine myself laying under the starry sky, marveling at the beauty of the moment and just trying to take it all in..Ah..I genuinely would love that!! I have an inkling that our Seattle girl might agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Jaw dropping choice... After talking to Ashley (VERY possibly the original F2)...he sends her home... No RC (none mentioned in description)
    Can anyone tell me why you think this? Ashley has been almost invisible since her first date. I too have seen things that make me think Brad was attracted to her, but she disappeared.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Can anyone tell me why you think this? Ashley has been almost invisible since her first date. I too have seen things that make me think Brad was attracted to her, but she disappeared.
    I am confused about that too.. maybe that screen cap of him saying about the "lame goodbye" is actually his goodbye to Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by missie0619 View Post
    Does RS state where he got his info from regarding Chantal being the F1? I know many are saying that it's "obviously" Chantal because of body language, connection, etc... (here comes the "but") BUT, from the first night, Brad would get so tongue-tied around Emily that he stuttered and couldn't complete a thought because he was so enamored with her. This has NEVER been the case with Chantal...so I am truly having a difficult time finding this "obvious" connection between Brad and Chantal.
    IMO the obvious connection is with Emily. I don't believe it's because I'm just rooting for her...I literally just re-watched all the episodes today, trying to look for connections based on what this board and RS was saying, & I just never saw it with Chantal as much as Emily (I was home sick today...waaa..ha ha).

Thanks always for your opinions and clarity!
    Not sure how much of an opinion I can give just wanted to say welcome..

At first I was ready to believe Steve, I wasn't watching during Ali's season so I missed the Roberto or no one . I came in prepared to just enjoy the season and hear Emily's story. As a nascar fan I knew about the plane crash but had never heard it from Emily's POV. Each week though I see little things with Brad and Emily that are changing my mind.

If RS is correct then I'm ok with his choice but a part of me would love for him to be wrong. Brad chose Emily and they are happy and taking things slow for Ricki's sake.. I would be thrilled..

Here is my attempt to list the "clues" I see that lead me to believe Emily is F1. Can these be argued either way? Sure, and I am sure they will be. But, I have tried to list things outside of the actual aired show we see on Monday so as to eliminate some of the obvious editing that goes on. The things I list could also have been edited, and may have been, but with less likelihood than the show itself.

1. An early interview with Billy Bush where Brad says in referencing both his brother and the ending of the show - "That's exactly what I wanted to find is what he had, and my other brother - beautiful wives and wonderful children." The way he said it just leaped out to me for some reason.
    2. BabyfaceC, who countless reliable Forsters believe to be credible. He reminds us to keep sleuthing even though the season is (and he quotes) "spoiled". And his mention that not only is Brad's blog written by him, it is unscripted (could be edited, but not scripted).
    3. Those blogs - oh where to begin! An inordinate amount of time spent writing about Emily, as in the following. I will only highlight a few as there are honestly too many:
    - Ep 1 - "that first impression was incredible"
    - Ep 2 -" I chose to give a rose to Emily because of the advice they gave me. Roberto and Ali, if you're reading this, I can't thank you enough for helping me out. You allow all of us to realize love can happen." such close proximity these 2 statements
    - Ep 3 - referring to Nascar date "I'm glad everything happened as it did - although selfish on my part, I did not feel sorry for Emily (because I think she's moved on)"
    - Ep 6 "and watch as a love story unfolds before your eyes!" referring to going to Anguilla, which included the date from hell
    - Ep 8 - can't find the blog, so paraphrasing "last but definitely not least, my date with Emily" along with the shout outs to the unsolicited permission by the dads for their daughters' hands in marriage.
    4. Fridge-gate That was an interview given weeks ago, but staged to look like it happened before the show even began. No one would have or should have been looking for clues there of anything that would have happened after the show. And I don't think there is any chance they were left in his immaculate kitchen as a reminder of a sweet girl he met whose mom he dumped at F2.
    4. A recent vlog from Chantal after HTD referring to her pets as the love of her life and musing that perhaps Brad should have asked to marry her dad instead, maybe that would have made him happy. - this was is risky, I know!
    5. Emily is not the next Bachlorette. I only say this because there has been soo much pointing all season to the fact that everything Emily says and does, including being taken to F2, was to showcase her for the Bachelorette.

There are many other little clues I see, but I listed the bigger ones above.
    I won't begin to write about the things I see on the show itself. They are numerous and way too easily debated!!

I don't have really strong feelings for either gal personally. I think Chantal is stunning and has great chemistry with Brad. I think Emily is beautiful and has an endearing back story. I do think Emily is a more complicated for choice to make, but those things are really up to Brad.

I do feel strongly that (until I see something new and very revealing outside of the aired show on Monday nights) Brad chooses Emily. However, if he doesn't, I will be happy for Chantal and happy for the posters here who believed and saw that love story. And I truly do believe there is a great love story here for Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by missie0619 View Post
    Does RS state where he got his info from regarding Chantal being the F1? I know many are saying that it's "obviously" Chantal because of body language, connection, etc... (here comes the "but") BUT, from the first night, Brad would get so tongue-tied around Emily that he stuttered and couldn't complete a thought because he was so enamored with her. This has NEVER been the case with Chantal...so I am truly having a difficult time finding this "obvious" connection between Brad and Chantal.
    IMO the obvious connection is with Emily. I don't believe it's because I'm just rooting for her...I literally just re-watched all the episodes today, trying to look for connections based on what this board and RS was saying, & I just never saw it with Chantal as much as Emily (I was home sick today...waaa..ha ha).

Thanks always for your opinions and clarity!
    He has never said his sources just that he has multiple and I am not sure they are all the same from season to season.