When one is in love and in a treehouse with the one who makes their heart go pitter patter .. None of that around you is noticed
WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON
Girls will make passes
At boys who lose their glasses
I'll find them for you.
"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
"My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
"well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
"Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"
At first I was ready to believe Steve, I wasn't watching during Ali's season so I missed the Roberto or no one . I came in prepared to just enjoy the season and hear Emily's story. As a nascar fan I knew about the plane crash but had never heard it from Emily's POV. Each week though I see little things with Brad and Emily that are changing my mind.
If RS is correct then I'm ok with his choice but a part of me would love for him to be wrong. Brad chose Emily and they are happy and taking things slow for Ricki's sake.. I would be thrilled..
Here is my attempt to list the "clues" I see that lead me to believe Emily is F1. Can these be argued either way? Sure, and I am sure they will be. But, I have tried to list things outside of the actual aired show we see on Monday so as to eliminate some of the obvious editing that goes on. The things I list could also have been edited, and may have been, but with less likelihood than the show itself.
1. An early interview with Billy Bush where Brad says in referencing both his brother and the ending of the show - "That's exactly what I wanted to find is what he had, and my other brother - beautiful wives and wonderful children." The way he said it just leaped out to me for some reason.
2. BabyfaceC, who countless reliable Forsters believe to be credible. He reminds us to keep sleuthing even though the season is (and he quotes) "spoiled". And his mention that not only is Brad's blog written by him, it is unscripted (could be edited, but not scripted).
3. Those blogs - oh where to begin! An inordinate amount of time spent writing about Emily, as in the following. I will only highlight a few as there are honestly too many:
- Ep 1 - "that first impression was incredible"
- Ep 2 -" I chose to give a rose to Emily because of the advice they gave me. Roberto and Ali, if you're reading this, I can't thank you enough for helping me out. You allow all of us to realize love can happen." such close proximity these 2 statements
- Ep 3 - referring to Nascar date "I'm glad everything happened as it did - although selfish on my part, I did not feel sorry for Emily (because I think she's moved on)"
- Ep 6 "and watch as a love story unfolds before your eyes!" referring to going to Anguilla, which included the date from hell
- Ep 8 - can't find the blog, so paraphrasing "last but definitely not least, my date with Emily" along with the shout outs to the unsolicited permission by the dads for their daughters' hands in marriage.
4. Fridge-gate That was an interview given weeks ago, but staged to look like it happened before the show even began. No one would have or should have been looking for clues there of anything that would have happened after the show. And I don't think there is any chance they were left in his immaculate kitchen as a reminder of a sweet girl he met whose mom he dumped at F2.
4. A recent vlog from Chantal after HTD referring to her pets as the love of her life and musing that perhaps Brad should have asked to marry her dad instead, maybe that would have made him happy. - this was is risky, I know!
5. Emily is not the next Bachlorette. I only say this because there has been soo much pointing all season to the fact that everything Emily says and does, including being taken to F2, was to showcase her for the Bachelorette.
There are many other little clues I see, but I listed the bigger ones above.
I won't begin to write about the things I see on the show itself. They are numerous and way too easily debated!!
I don't have really strong feelings for either gal personally. I think Chantal is stunning and has great chemistry with Brad. I think Emily is beautiful and has an endearing back story. I do think Emily is a more complicated for choice to make, but those things are really up to Brad.
I do feel strongly that (until I see something new and very revealing outside of the aired show on Monday nights) Brad chooses Emily. However, if he doesn't, I will be happy for Chantal and happy for the posters here who believed and saw that love story. And I truly do believe there is a great love story here for Brad!