Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I guess the blog is one thing that we will just have to wait and see about once the season ends. If Chantal does end up being the F1, then I will know next season not to even waste my time reading it!
    I literally have a list of things I want to check back once the season is over and the outcome is known!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef View Post
    To me the jaw dropping choice has to be that Emily goes home. It's the only jaw dropping option. That would make Ashely, who keeps talking about retractions, as being the "will she accept" part. Which is all just a lead in to make people want to keep watching after sweet, well loved Emily departs.
    Emily does not go home at F3 per scs showing her at the One and Only in Cape Town.
    As far as the bolded: I see this as part of the jargon, hyperbole MF generated bs drama we get every season. Kind of like the most __________ Rose Ceremony ever, the most __________ Season of the Bachelor. It's just another hook.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    When Brad sent Shawntell home on Monday's epi, one thing he
    said ~ when Shawntell told him she loved him, he did not feel
    what a man should feel when a woman tells him she loves him.

Brad has said countless times that he would not string the women along.
    Chantel has told him countless times how she feels about him, she's crazy
    about him, she's in love with him. The fact that Brad has not sent her
    home tells me that he must be feeling what a man should feel when a
    woman tells him she loves him. If he wasn't, he would have honored her
    wishes the very first time she told him if he wasn't feeling it ~ to send her home. Emotionally, you can see how difficult it has been for her, yet she's still there. He hasn't sent her home.

One thing BF said when he dismissed the allegations of a set-up, saying
    the discussion never came up to Brad, nor was it necessary. Brad told
    him that he felt so lucky that she (his F1) was there for him, among the
    30 women. Brad didn't even want to think about how things may have
    turned out if she was not there. On Monday's episode we hear Brad
    say to Chantal's father 'I feel lucky that she's here'. I believe this was
    a clue from BF.
    I agree. In regard to both Shawntelle and ending the date early with Britt, he said he was accused in his previous season of stringing girls along and he was not going to do it this year. As well in CR, during their date Chantal touched her heart and said I'm feeling what you are supposed to be feeling(or something like that) and Brad said he was too.

I have to say that I think at least one of the blessings (Shawntelle) was unsolicited, but I would not say that was not necessarily true for Chantal. I think Brad gave a lead in, and Mr. O did try to make it easier. I would also guess that he had checked out Brad before hand. I would have liked to see them play Football. That was a fun date that I would like to see more of

Ashely drove me crazy this time. She is so hyper and appeared very young. After her date, I thought she is gone soon.

I guess the blog is one thing that we will just have to wait and see about once the season ends. If Chantal does end up being the F1, then I will know next season not to even waste my time reading it!
    IA..because I've never seen a blog so biased towards one of the F2. Chantal barely gets a mention. So it's either blatant misdirection or consoling to his true F1 as they are showing all of the heat with Chantal.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    When Brad sent Shawntell home on Monday's epi, one thing he
    said ~ when Shawntell told him she loved him, he did not feel
    what a man should feel when a woman tells him she loves him.

Brad has said countless times that he would not string the women along.
    Chantel has told him countless times how she feels about him, she's crazy
    about him, she's in love with him. The fact that Brad has not sent her
    home tells me that he must be feeling what a man should feel when a
    woman tells him she loves him. If he wasn't, he would have honored her
    wishes the very first time she told him if he wasn't feeling it ~ to send her home. Emotionally, you can see how difficult it has been for her, yet she's still there. He hasn't sent her home.

One thing BF said when he dismissed the allegations of a set-up, saying
    the discussion never came up to Brad, nor was it necessary. Brad told
    him that he felt so lucky that she (his F1) was there for him, among the
    30 women. Brad didn't even want to think about how things may have
    turned out if she was not there. On Monday's episode we hear Brad
    say to Chantal's father 'I feel lucky that she's here'. I believe this was
    a clue from BF.

Maybe that's why Brad said he fell early but he took every relationship to the end but he kept going back to this particular woman. So he tried with Chantal. Probably why BF made that comment that so many thought it referred to Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    I literally have a list of things I want to check back once the season is over and the outcome is known!
    Yes!!

-blog
    -vlogs
    -Chris Harrison's comments
    -RS
    -outtakes

Did I miss any?

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I'm hoping that won't be an issue in part of the episodes. They obviously worked it out but HOW? That is one hurdle we haven't crossed yet in the story cause we know Brad likes to ask.
    Remember Jillian didn't meet Ed parents until the finale.

Meridith never met Ian's
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    This post took me several hours to compose because I had to rewatch the first two episodes to fully analyze everything.

We start with a post by BabyFaceC from January 11th. He says the love story is right in front of our eyes and is nothing we have to over analyze:

That has been throwing me off for a while because to me both Chantal and Emily have a love story right in front of us. But the fact his post came on January 11th just now stood out to me.

That means there only would have been 2 episodes up to that point so we can isolate those 2 episodes as showing the love story instead of confusing things by taking the entire season thus far into consideration.

CHANTAL

I would say there is very little 'in your face love story' with Chantal. Sexy flirtations for sure but nothing I would consider a love story. A pulp comic at best. These are about all of her scenes the first 2 episodes:

THE PREMIER

1). Limo Intro: The infamous slap. Playful but not something I would say is romantic.
    2). Mini Intro at beginning of the premier: Alone at her house in the mini intros during the premiere. She is depicted at her job, her home, and with her pets. It looks lonely but nothing as deep as Emily's.
    3). The Meet & Greet: You hardly even see Chantal and Brad talk. The extent of their seconds-long conversation is Chantal saying 'Please don't make me hit you again.' And that's it.

EPISODE 2

1). Group Date: Not much here since it was a massive group date and it's too hard to get intimate. The drama with Michelle, Melissa, and Rachiel dominated the day/night and Chantal's scene was stolen by Britt with her kissing. Not much to talk about.
    2). Cocktail party: We don't see a single second of interaction between Brad and Chantal.
    3). Ali & Roberto: Chantal does not receive the rose. They seemed interested in her insight into other girls but we didn't see anything else really.

EMILY

Going on the first 2 episodes alone (the only thing BabyFaceC could have been referring to at the time since that is all that would have aired), there is a huge contrast from Chantal to Emily. We leave the flirtation realm of Chantal and venture into a very deep story and emotion with Emily. At this point Chantal has still blended into the crowd for the most part while Emily is already the star of the show for the most part:

THE PREMIER

1). Limo Intro: Brad was in awe when Emily came out of the limo and used words like beautiful and perfect. The look in each other's eyes was very beautiful.
    2). Mini Intro at beginning of the premier: A touching story of a single mother who lost the love of her life. She tearfully tells her story and admits in the end she is ready to begin the next part of her life. Very powerful. She also had the longest and most in depth of all the intros from what I could see.
    3). The Meet & Greet: Not only did their talk blow Chantal's 5 second scene out of the water, it was the most intense conversation of the night. While all the girls were fighting with time for Brad, we see Brad going to Emily. Their conversation is also a lot more private and uninterrupted than others. Unlike others where Brad would stare around the room, he never took his eyes off Emily. Then surrounding their conversation were PI's from both of them, including Brad swooning over Emily.

EPISODE 2

1). Group Date: Like Chantal, it's just too hard to tell anything real going on since it's a massive group date and too much acting is going on. Like Britt stealing the scene from Chantal, Staci stole the scene from Emily. They're both pretty much even on this date but Brad does say 'You look HOT!' when he sees Emily in her costume. We don't see him complimenting anyone else like that.
    2). Cocktail Party: We again see Emily do a PI then have an intimate conversation with Brad after they both greet each other with hugs. Brad says he loses his words around Emily. He promises to be patient when Emily says she is slow to open up. Emily admits her attraction to Brad and that he intimidates her too. Brad is giggling like a school boy.
    3). Ali & Roberto: They vote Emily as the one who is the most sincere. She receives the rose. Emily again gets taken away by Brad for more alone time (while Chantal never had a second that we saw- and what we see is what is important since 'love is in front of us'). More gushing and romance talk from Brad.

CONCLUSION

It is pretty apparent the first 2 episodes (which are the only ones BFC would have been referring to at the time) are like the Brad and Emily show whereas Chantal is just like any other girl in the house at this point. The slap is really the only thing that would make her stand out or even be remembered.

This doesn't even include all the future things like:

1). Brad's impromptu picnic with Emily during the cocktail party that makes all the girls jealous.
    2). Brad pulling away Emily during the Nascar date, again making all the girls jealous and Chantal even get argumentative.

The first two episodes: 'Chantal who?'
    never mind.........
    Last edited by romance writer; 02-23-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: decided not to post my response so edited to remove.

Yes!!

-blog
    -vlogs
    -Chris Harrison's comments
    -RS
    -outtakes

Did I miss any?
    And some interesting posts