Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by madz View Post
    Brad may fell fast but he was not in a hurry to rush Emily. He can't say he loved her, but he did pursue her. He made sure that Em has not been forgotten. He even simulated their one on one date. He cared enough to take her aside to ask how she were during the nascar group date. He wasn't bothered by the other women's observation that he constantly drew Em away right in their faces for their short talk. He did the chasing which was quite unusual for a lead to do. In my opine, this season is not just about Brad's journey but THEIR story. The struggles, the resolutions, the travails that both have to go through for its realization. And that to me is old school. That to me is love story unfold to our very eyes. I may be wrong but that's how I saw it.
    I love this post & I agree entirely. Ive been pretty much saying the same thing all the way through this show this time. Great post
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by madz View Post
    Brad may fell fast but he was not in a hurry to rush Emily. He can't say he loved her, but he did pursue her. He made sure that Em has not been forgotten. He even simulated their one on one date. He cared enough to take her aside to ask how she were during the nascar group date. He wasn't bothered by the other women's observation that he constantly drew Em away right in their faces for their short talk. He did the chasing which was quite unusual for a lead to do. In my opine, this season is not just about Brad's journey but THEIR story. The struggles, the resolutions, the travails that both have to go through for its realization. And that to me is old school. That to me is love story unfold to our very eyes. I may be wrong but that's how I saw it.
    Just one question though (and I swear I'm not trying to start &rap). How do you reconcile Brad telling Chantal directly to her face that he would have done the same for any of them had they been in the situation Emily was in on the NASCAR date?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    We also heard Brad say in Anguilla in a ITM that hearing Chantal say she loves him makes him happy. CH also said either in his blog or a TV guide interview,during the week that Brad was in such a bad mood, that Chantal telling Brad she was in love with him was one of the highlights of his week.
    Why would he say that Anguilla was his most favorite week of the journey, the week the love story unfolds? That was the group date from hell week. Why was he in a bad mood in Costa Rica? Chantal's date was first and she told him that she loves him. If it meant that much to him shouldn't that be his best week not his grumpiest week? These are the anomalies for me.

ETA: According to BC Brad writes his blog having watched what is about to be aired on Monday's episode.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    Why would he say that Anguilla was his most favorite week of the journey, the week the love story unfolds? That was the group date from hell week. Why was he in a bad mood in Costa Rica? Chantal's date was first and she told him that she loves him. If it meant that much to him shouldn't that be his best week not his grumpiest week? These are the anomalies for me.

ETA: According to BC Brad writes his blog having watched what is about to be aired on Monday's episode.
    I don't know. Just reading the blogs I would think Emily is F1. Watching interactions I think Chantel is. Put this together = a confused Tigger.

FORT Newbie

Rose Ceremony:
    The drama starts at the rose ceremony - even before any roses are offered - as Brad asks to speak to one of the women about their overnight date. He is hoping that the intense conversation he has with her will bring the clarity he needs to make this important decision. In one emotional moment, Brad makes a jaw-dropping choice. The Bachelor and the final two women toast to their final destination, Cape Town, South Africa, and the opportunity to meet Brad's family. But as Brad's second chance to find love on "The Bachelor" is drawing to a close, the question isn't only whom will he choose, but will she accept

I believe something happens where Chantal starts to really doubt that Brad is in love with her and starts to shut down, which leaves us to, "Will she accept?" The girl is tired and upset at this point, but I believe Chantal is his choice.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I have been to WTA and ATFR tapings and I wasn't invited..And no one never knew..Because of that reason..Didn't wanted to be haunted to "spill"

I've been to MTA and I wasn't invited. I had already talked with Twilley a bunch of times, so I already knew how it was all going to play out. However, I have been avoiding this site for quite some time because it just gets SO consuming. I do know that after the season I was on (Deanna's) they started hand picking audiences, rather than open calls....

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post

Brad may write his blogs, but I highly doubt that TPTB don't have a final say in what is printed. JMO!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I don't know. Just reading the blogs I would think Emily is F1. Watching interactions I think Chantel is. Put this together = a confused Tigger.
    and a confused Green although I find it odd that the blogs have become "All things Emily" It stands out a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Brad may write his blogs, but I highly doubt that TPTB don't have a final say in what is printed. JMO!
    I guess the blog is one thing that we will just have to wait and see about once the season ends. If Chantal does end up being the F1, then I will know next season not to even waste my time reading it!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterScotch7 View Post
    Rose Ceremony:
    The drama starts at the rose ceremony - even before any roses are offered - as Brad asks to speak to one of the women about their overnight date. He is hoping that the intense conversation he has with her will bring the clarity he needs to make this important decision. In one emotional moment, Brad makes a jaw-dropping choice. The Bachelor and the final two women toast to their final destination, Cape Town, South Africa, and the opportunity to meet Brad's family. But as Brad's second chance to find love on "The Bachelor" is drawing to a close, the question isn't only whom will he choose, but will she accept

I believe something happens where Chantal starts to really doubt that Brad is in love with her and starts to shut down, which leaves us to, "Will she accept?" The girl is tired and upset at this point, but I believe Chantal is his choice.
    To me the jaw dropping choice has to be that Emily goes home. It's the only jaw dropping option. That would make Ashely, who keeps talking about retractions, as being the "will she accept" part. Which is all just a lead in to make people want to keep watching after sweet, well loved Emily departs.