Page 15 of 302 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

This theory is stinkin' adorable. Kudos to CSW for pulling it together and great job to the others who noticed the pix in the past.

I would be so in love with them if it does go this way. There's never been an F1 single-parent has there?

ETA: I think that the top pic is definitely a little kid's drawing. The bottom pic is a colored-in butterfly from a coloring book. It really is too cute if these pics are Ricki's, and he's displaying them. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I can't make out what it is, but the fact that there is a child's drawings that are too advanced for them to be done by his toddler nieces def raises an eyebrow.
    THIS! Didn't people say the Roberto twitter pic and the Ed fb pic were being over "analyzed" and that it prob meant nothing I think they did. Turns out it did mean something after all
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I think it's a Thanksgiving turkey, done by Channy's Granny. They have good meds in the Home and she likes bright colors.

I can't stop laughing right now! This is hilarious. Nice work, girl!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I can't make out what it is, but the fact that there is a child's drawings that are too advanced for them to be done by his toddler nieces def raises an eyebrow.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    This theory is stinkin' adorable. Kudos to CSW for pulling it together and great job to the others who noticed the pix in the past.

I would be so in love with them if it does go this way. There's never been an F1 single-parent has there?
    I know! As much as I'm trying not to play favorites, I just imagine Brad calling Em and Ricki "His Girls" Too cute!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I really think this all being overly analyzed. That certainly looks like a butterfly to me. I color with my 5 yr old all the time and that is what a coloring page butterfly looks like.
    I think they're saying that the picture above the butterfly picture looks like it has a kite in it.

I showed it to my 10 year old son, and he says that it is a flower. I said but it's bigger than the tree, and he said it's because it's a kid's drawing.

Doesn't look like a flower to me, but it looks more like a flower and a bicyle to me.

Great job csw

I too believe Emily is the F1.

Brad said in his blog, to watch the love story. He is happy as evident in his media tours. He can't contain his happiness. There was no love story between he and Chantal in last weeks episode.

Brads Blog

I was looking forward to my date with Emily so much! By that time, I had developed immense feelings for Em. For some reason, though, I always clammed up around her and acted like a shy school kid, so I had to use this date to tell her how I was feeling. Our date was one of the most romantic dates I've ever been on! Who can say that they've had the chance to take a date to a deserted island? The date was perfect and could not have ended any better. After I left Emily that night I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders because our relationship had reached a place I so badly wanted it to go.
    By that time he developed immense feelings, we know that he stated himself, he fell early. He also starts calling her Em. In the last episode, he made sure she knew exactly how he felt, and he broke the rules. Whether its producer driven or not, sometimes things are right in our faces and our judgement is clouded by spoilers.

"I hope she loves me back, if not I'm lost"
    We already know Chantal claims to have fallen in love with him. That statement refers to someone who has NOT claimed they are in love with him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Just a devils advocate here... The page on the fridge could also be a ploy via producers... Just saying...
    Ok. So we won't believe that the producers could have setup RS and gave him fake "proof" that Chantal won but we will believe they would put children's photos in an obscure ET interview? I just want to be clear on that?!

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    Ok. So we won't believe that the producers setup RS and gave him fake "proof" that Chantal won but we will believe they put children's photos in an obscure ET interview? I just want to be clear on that
    Yep there is NO way that MF would fool RS again but they would go as far as to have Ricki make a drawing get it from her and place it on Brad's fridge all for a stinkin' ET tour of his house
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I think they're saying that the picture above the butterfly picture looks like it has a kite in it.

I showed it to my 10 year old son, and he says that it is a flower. I said but it's bigger than the tree, and he said it's because it's a kid's drawing.

Doesn't look like a flower to me, but it looks more like a flower and a bicyle to me.
    There is no telling what the pictures are actually of. I know the park they were at and there's no pinkish/purple grass or water at that park, lol! Kids have their own interpretations of reality. You usually don't know for sure what they've created until they tell you what it is.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches