Page 14 of 302 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    How old is Emily's daughter? 5, 6? Because I know from my own experience with my children, and even more now my grandchildren, not only could Brad's neices have not been able to draw and color that well, neither would a 5 or 6 year old.
    I beg to differ, one of my co-workers has a 6 year old little girl who draws very well. I see the pictures all over my co-workers cubby wall all the time.
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I liked my idea of her running up the steps to retrieve her uzi super soaker and slime hand grenades much better.
    But you could be right. I would not be surprised if that drawing on the fridge was from her. Very cute and a good catch CSW.

The drawing on the fridge looks like a bicycle to me--as if it was in a coloring book and then colored not so well by one of his toddler nieces/nephews.
    I think I need to spend more time with kids because I have no idea how any of you are seeing anything. It just looks like kids' drawings to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

WOW awesome sluething work CSW !!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I think I need to spend more time with kids because I have no idea how any of you are seeing anything. It just looks like kids' drawings to me.
    You mean you can't make out the Seattle Space Needle?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Hats of to you and the rest of the team for noticing Brads fridge !

As someone said - sleuthing at its best. Good Job.
    I'm glad someone was able to provide sc's of his fridge art. I was totally blown off weeks ago when I mentioned it. I don't know that the pics are of a kite, but I def know that art was done by an older child than Brad's nieces. My 5yr old can color like that and he's a boy, most girls are better and neater at that stuff, so it's very possible that Ricki could have done it.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I wish he would have signed with his paw print so we'd have confirmation.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I liked my idea of her running up the steps to retrieve her uzi super soaker and slime hand grenades much better.
    But you could be right. I would not be surprised if that drawing on the fridge was from her. Very cute and a good catch CSW.

The drawing on the fridge looks like a bicycle to me--as if it was in a coloring book and then colored not so well by one of his toddler nieces/nephews.
    Yes, it could be and doesn't Brad ask Ricki if she likes to ride her bike in the next preview?

FORT Fogey

I really think this all being overly analyzed. That certainly looks like a butterfly to me. I color with my 5 yr old all the time and that is what a coloring page butterfly looks like.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I think it's a Thanksgiving turkey, done by Channy's Granny. They have good meds in the Home and she likes bright colors.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I really think this all being overly analyzed. That certainly looks like a butterfly to me. I color with my 5 yr old all the time and that is what a coloring page butterfly looks like.
    I can't make out what it is, but the fact that there is a child's drawings that are too advanced for them to be done by his toddler nieces def raises an eyebrow.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches