Page 13 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    But she(Ricki) doesn't know the colors of that kite. Go back and look at her drawing--of that butterfly kite--if that's what it is. The colors are pink, yellow and blue.
    In reality the colors of the 1st date kite are orange, blue, yellow, green and maybe a bit of purple or pink?
    So maybe Ricki was told about the colors of the "other" kite as she was drawing. Or maybe she just drew her kite with the colors she wanted or maybe it was not drawn by her period.
    Maybe it's not even a kite. It really does just look like a butterfly.

All in all it's a good theory, IMO, but the only part that doesn't hold water for me is that the colours of the butterfly are related somehow to the kite. I think whoever coloured that picture, be it Ricki, Brad's neices, or Reality Steve, chose colours at random and that's that.

Maybe the pic is what Ricki was running up the stairs for.. To give to him before he says good might

That would also be a legit reason for that pic being there at that time as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Yes, she is and yes she could. I'm the room mom for my son's class (same age as ricki) and am in the classroom 1-2 times a week and all the girls in there can draw/color just like this.

This is like Ed's Facebook photo and Roberto's Twitter pic. But for those who think it could be from that dog- well, they teach lab rats to do things, I guess they could teach a ratty dog to do the same thing.
    He's not ratty!

I don't know and can't tell if it's a kite either, but interesting nonetheless, absolutely.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Y'know, Emily's temperament is probably a better fit for him. Not personality, but temperament.

I could see it from his perspective. From hers? Got a lot of problems with it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Y'know, Emily's temperament is probably a better fit for him. Not personality, but temperament.

I could see it from his perspective. From hers? Got a lot of problems with it.
    What would she be doing with a commitment phobe 14 years her senior? What would Chantal do with a man who could be her brother's dad, her dad's brother, and her mom's husband? Seriously. What are any of them doing with him?
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Yep. I just speaking to CSW's point that the drawing on the fridge had the same colours as the kite from the 1-on-1, and I don't know how Ricki would know about that kite. Unless the kite he brings to the HTD is a replica of the first kite?
    Yes, lots of speculation about whether those are kite drawings. I'm only willing to go so far as to say:
    -- childrens' drawings of unknown design, object, people are there in the more recent apartment clip
    -- ricki and brad likely fly a kite of unknown shape, color, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Yes, lots of speculation about whether those are kite drawings. I'm only willing to go so far as to say:
    -- childrens' drawings of unknown design, object, people are there in the more recent apartment clip
    -- ricki and brad likely fly a kite of unknown shape, color, etc
    Nice summary. IA. Everything else is up in the air right now.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    What would she be doing with a commitment phobe 14 years her senior? What would Chantal do with a man who could be her brother's dad, her dad's brother, and her mom's husband? Seriously. What are any of them doing with him?
    Alanna ~ I think it's safe to say... he's got you pi$$ed!!

My two cents ~ I think Chantal is F1... so it must be Emily,
    I'm never right!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Here's one of the many reasons I think Emily is F1. A big thanks to Britty for noticing the pictures on the refrigerator during Brad's ET interview. And then the rest just fell into place.

A little explanation - the first picture is Brad's apartment during the preseason taping - notice nothing on his refrigerator (and that his apartment is immaculate!). Second picture was done during the ET interview. Woah - what're those pictures doing on his fridge?? He doesn't have any kids!

Third picture and fourth pictures - pictures of his nieces doodling during the preseason taping - there is NO WAY they could have colored and/or drawn the pictures on his fridge. Look how they're holding the pens!

Fifth picture and sixth pictures- zoomed in shots of the pictures on the fridge. Oh wait - mamasue made a great call and there's something that looks like a KITE in it. (Pink blob with things hanging down) So then I played around with the colors and in the next 2 pictures, you can see in the bottom left hand corner a person with 1 hand up and 1 hand down. You can also clearly see grass and a tree on the top of the picture.

Seventh picture- are you ready for this - a picture of Brad carrying a HOT PINK kite on his date to THE PARK with Emily and Ricki. Eighth picture - a picture of Brad, Emily, and Ricki where you can clearly see the strings from the kite. (Just means they flew it so Ricki would've seen it opened.)

Ninth picture - a picture of the kite Brad & Emily flew during her 1:1 date - and guess what GuardianAngel realized - the butterfly on the bottom picture on Brad's fridge is the exact same colors as that kite!! Could be coincidence...or is it???

CONCLUSION - there is no reason whatsoever for those pictures to be on Brad's fridge - his apartment is immaculate with absolutely no clutter - yet he proudly displays those pictures. Only, they weren't done by his nieces! There's no way that they could've drawn them and/or colored within the lines. The pictures of them in the preseason clearly show that. Which leaves only one little girl who would've been important enough for him to display them...

This is one of the many reasons I believe Emily is F1. Interesting, no? It is to me...

CSW!!! Just another reason so many of us think Emily is F1!!! I agree that what really matters is that Brad and his F1 are happy, but really, there are so many reasons that Emily is going to be F1.
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Maybe the pic is what Ricki was running up the stairs for.. To give to him before he says good might

That would also be a legit reason for that pic being there at that time as well
    I liked my idea of her running up the steps to retrieve her uzi super soaker and slime hand grenades much better.
    But you could be right. I would not be surprised if that drawing on the fridge was from her. Very cute and a good catch CSW.

The drawing on the fridge looks like a bicycle to me--as if it was in a coloring book and then colored not so well by one of his toddler nieces/nephews.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.