Page 12 of 302 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Ricki was not present at the kite flying, as it happened on Brad and Emily's first 1-on-1 date:

How could Ricki have knowledge of the colours of the kite, unless watching it on TV and then replicating it in a drawing? That seems far-fetched to me personally. I'd be surprised if Emily even lets Ricki watch the show.
    CSW's point -- ricki and brad fly a kite on the HTD -- see him holding the package and the kite string on the grass at the picnic in the NEW SCs?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Genuinely intriguing. The first comment/analysis that made me wonder!

I accept kite string, kite flying on the Hometown date. He's just carrying a pink WRAPPED package (not a pink kite), but still it's indisputable that there's a kite date and probably some color of kite in that package. I can't see the fridge photo well enough to agree or disagree that it's a kite flying scene, much less one with people in it.

I suppose they could still be friends, not necessarily future step-dad/daughter, right?

That was fun ... thanks for all the work!
    The picture raises some doubt for me as well. But I can see Emily talking to her daugther during the hometown date about her adventures (kite flying), and I could see occupying her daughter with drawing during said date. I receive pictures from little ones I work with. Brad hanging them on his fridge is either : a) a PTB request, b) He liked the child and maybe promised to put them on his fridge c) a strong indication of ongoing contact with Emily and her daughter.

The things that make you go hmmmmmmmm....... Good work for spotting this.

CSW's point -- ricki and brad fly a kite on the HTD -- see him holding the package and the kite string on the grass at the picnic in the NEW SCs?
    If you guys are right (and I think you are) I will be clapping when Brads little gift is opened and they hoist that kite in the air on monday lol
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Regular

Oh, thanks for clarifying!

Yep. I just speaking to CSW's point that the drawing on the fridge had the same colours as the kite from the 1-on-1, and I don't know how Ricki would know about that kite. Unless the kite he brings to the HTD is a replica of the first kite?

This is definitely the first and only piece of evidence that gives credibility (to me) to any Emily is F1 scenario. I'm surprised to be saying this considering how much I liked Brantal when the season started, but I could totally get onboard with this. They were so annoying last episode and have the makings for such a toxic relationship, that maybe he'd have more of a chance with Emily in the real world. Plus, and most importantly to me, Channy would be Bette! Yay! They need to start cleaning up her edit and making her a fan favorite though ASAP.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Well, one things for sure, if Emily is F1, that's the end of RS as we know him, and I think we can all rejoice in that.
    My take? A good reminder to keep an open mind, and sit back and watch (rather than obsessively try to predict) what happens. I like the next three episodes best every season ... except for Jake who was an unwatchable gross-me-out alien-posing-as-human imitation of a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Yep. I just speaking to CSW's point that the drawing on the fridge had the same colours as the kite from the 1-on-1, and I don't know how Ricki would know about that kite. Unless the kite he brings to the HTD is a replica of the first kite?
    But she(Ricki) doesn't know the colors of that kite. Go back and look at her drawing--of that butterfly kite--if that's what it is. The colors are pink, yellow and blue.
    In reality the colors of the 1st date kite are orange, blue, yellow, green and maybe a bit of purple or pink?
    So maybe Ricki was told about the colors of the "other" kite as she was drawing. Or maybe she just drew her kite with the colors she wanted or maybe it was not drawn by her period.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    How old is Emily's daughter? 5, 6? Because I know from my own experience with my children, and even more now my grandchildren, not only could Brad's neices have not been able to draw and color that well, neither would a 5 or 6 year old.
    Yes, she is and yes she could. I'm the room mom for my son's class (same age as ricki) and am in the classroom 1-2 times a week and all the girls in there can draw/color just like this.

This is like Ed's Facebook photo and Roberto's Twitter pic for me.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 02-17-2011 at 06:06 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Intriguing find. I do like the sleuther approach. But i can't make out heads or tails from the pictures. When they are increased, it all becomes colored blobs to me. I can't divine a kite at all. The bottom pic looks more like balloons and I can't say they look within lines either.

But interesting nevertheless