Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Emily deserves a man who wants to grab her and kiss her good, regardless of
    where ricki is. Not someone who has to be prodded.

Brad is a goner for chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Emily deserves a man who wants to grab her and kiss her good, regardless of
    where ricki is. Not someone who has to be prodded.

Brad is a goner for chantal.

Seriously, Bremily are too awkward in the natural chemistry deapartment to be at this stage, but try as the edit might, some people buy it.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I think Chantal is definitely our winner, winner, chicken dinner. Emily will be the next bachelorette.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I think that that's what the Thanksgiving dinner could be all about, to officially ask Mr O for Chantal's hand in marriage.. hense the RS spoiler of confirming the engagement awhile after confirming who the F1 was. Now how awesome would that be? to just give her a rose at the FRC and then propose during a scene shown at the ATFR
    That scenario would make Chantal's granny a big fat liar liar pants on fire
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I think Chantal is definitely our winner, winner, chicken dinner. Emily will be the next bachelorette.
    You always said the definitive clues would come from the HTD episode ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Brad said at the dinner table:
    "I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that this experience has been much different and much better and your daughter has so much to do with that this fact..I'm not just saying that..I'm being honest"
    Brad said to Daddy O:
    "Chantal is an incredible woman and I'm lucky she is here" word for word like what he said on the GL show.

Yes, the evidence from the drawings on the fridge and the way Brad goes on and on about explaining why he didn't want to kiss Emily is glaring and shouting that Emily is F1...but what do you make of those statements made above..not VO mind you. Color me confused...
    I guess that I'm reluctanltly conceding to an Emily as F1 but so want it to be Chantal because that's where I see the love story..ON THE SHOW..not through a blog..so frustrating!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post

Seriously, Bremily are too awkward in the natural chemistry deapartment to be at this stage, but try as the edit might, some people buy it.
    Brad seems to mention they are anything but awkward. If anything is being edited falsely, it's that they are awkward together!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Brad seems to mention they are anything but awkward. If anything is being edited falsely, it's that they are awkward together!
    Could be! I don't think so though. JMO!
    Brad and Emily have both said they want to get past this awkward, weird phase at one point or another. The edit I think tried to show that they did last night at the end . So perhaps Brad's blog is just restating that to continue the storyline that he has with EMily.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Regular

Just for a minute I am going to put aside Brad's feelings for Chantal, Brad's feelings for Emily, Steve's spoilers, Ricki's drawings on Brad's fridge, Emily being the next bachelorette, producer editing to only show us what they want us to see vs. what really happened, Team Bremily, Team Brantal, and all other evidence and convolution.

I'm just going to say that according to the court of public opinion, Brad will be crucified and will have to go into hiding if he does not choose Emily. Going strictly by what has been shown in the episodes and knowing that most viewers are not going to be aware of the lengths ABC goes to manipulate things, people are going to be outraged with Brad if he chooses Chantal.

Bear with me:

1). We see a very nervous and hesitant Emily being unsure about bringing Brad home and that she has never introduced someone she is dating to her daughter. Brad just about orders her to make phone calls because he is going to her hometown. lol

2). Ricki and Brad hit it off great so there is no way he can make up an excuse saying they didn't get along. He also can't say he just doesn't want a woman with kids because if he already knew that, he never should have been so insistent on meeting Ricki.

3). Brad also cannot use it as an excuse that Emily was holding back because she made it very clear she could see herself falling in love with Brad and would be willing to share her life with him.

4). Brad stated emphatically that he would send a woman home once he realized it just wasn't going to work. Stringing Emily along to the end when she could have been home with her daughter will make Brad look like a cad. Especially with how much Emily was shown to miss Ricki. Not to mention, Brad said he fell for his F1 very early on so if he knew Emily was a no go, he will be villainized for keeping the 'Mother Teresa' of single moms around for no strong reason.

Brad passed the point of no return concerning receiving public forgiveness or understanding if he dumps Emily. It will take things going to hell in a handbasket very quickly during the finale for him to have any way out of this.

So put aside bias, spoilers, us knowing about the editing tricks (and think of things in terms of the naive American public believing what they see is real and not a set up), etc.

Brad will once again be the most hated bachelor unless something HUGE goes down to justify him picking Chantal over Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    Brad will once again be the most hated bachelor unless something HUGE goes down to justify him picking Chantal over Emily.
    Such as Emily confiding in the last episode that she's not ready to get engaged yet?