Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    He says she follows everything so I'm guessing she does but at this point, come on, get with the program girl, it's tv. I doubt she cares whatsoever.
    I doubt she cares either, Alanna. She has her man so what does it matter? She knows the way of the show by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    I still think Emily is Brad's intended F1 especially based on Brad's endearing reaction to meeting Ricki and the prospect of being her Step Father. Brad has fallen in love with two women this season, Emily and Ricki. He wants to be an instant family and he is already in love with Emily. Meeting Emily's child was a crucial factor in their relationship advancing to the next level and the HTD was an obvious success. Brad left a plain clue when he left Ricki's drawing on his fridge after the FRC. That drawing went from Charlotte, to NYC to South Africa and back to Austin for full display to the viewing public as to who his F1 is . . . if the viewing public didn't get it our our expert sleuthers figured it out. I would dare say that if Emily is not his F1, that the other F1 would not be happy with Ricki's drawing being displayed in his kitchen.
    Very well said. That is exactly the feeling I got after watching yesterdays HTDs. There is no doubt at all in my mind who Brad has fallen for.

He was totally elated when he 'broke through' little Rikkis initial reserve. I honestly saw such a happy man. Last night seemed to be a cherry on the cake for Brad.

And those kisses at the door were the hottest I have seen and it felt voyerish watching the 2. Brad is fully on his way and it is good to see.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Very well said. That is exactly the feeling I got after watching yesterdays HTDs. There is no doubt at all in my mind who Brad has fallen for.

He was totally elated when he 'broke through' little Rikkis initial reserve. I honestly saw such a happy man. Last night seemed to be a cherry on the cake for Brad.

And those kisses at the door were the hottest I have seen and it felt voyerish watching the 2. Brad is fully on his way and it is good to see.
    This seems to be a pattern with Brad and Emily's dates. Distance, awkwardness then a hot kiss at the end (that at least, in this case was looped over a few times to make it look hotter) to make everyone forget the lack of chemistry during the date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    This seems to be a pattern with Brad and Emily's dates. Distance, awkwardness then a hot kiss at the end (that at least, in this case was looped over a few times to make it look hotter) to make everyone forget the lack of chemistry during the date.
    I can't get past that one either -- why the need for looped kisses if what they have is so real and so HOT?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    NO DOUBT in my mind at all... It's Emily! Brad is trying to tell you that himself, just read his blogs! It's quite a love story! Enjoy!!
    And I remember back to Byron(&Mary) when he made that now famous toast to "Christmas in Texas" with Tanya and her mother. When he shouted out to Tanya (in the restaurant w/her friends, & he was riding a mechanical bull) "I Love You". Mary gave him her bracelet on their fantasy date. He was photographed several times (before the finale aired) wearing the bracelet. Fans dismissed it. I believe it was over 60% who believed the F1 was Tanya. He chose Mary.

In an interview with Byron shortly before the finale, he said that from the F4 to the finale he was instructed to "step it up" with his F2 (Tanya) - more kissing, etc., etc. He did just that - and it worked - fans truly believed .

And Meredith with her famous ring speech to Matt "I would be honoured to accept a ring from you". 85% of the fans believed she chose Matt. She chose Ian.

Misdirection. That's what its all about. From here on it, we will get plenty of misdirection, "obvious clues" "smoke and mirrors" or whatever -- if we didn't get a lot of that , to keep us glued to our TV every Monday night, then Fleiss & crew would have failed their job.

I 'see" Brad choose Chantal. Where she is concerned, he is doing nothing to misdirect her. What you see is what it is. Choose to believe --- or not.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I doubt she cares either, Alanna. She has her man so what does it matter? She knows the way of the show by now.
    But Brad keeps telling us she does care and is very delicate on Mondays.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLights View Post
    And I remember back to Byron(&Mary) when he made that now famous toast to "Christmas in Texas" with Tanya and her mother. When he shouted out to Tanya (in the restaurant w/her friends, & he was riding a mechanical bull) "I Love You". Mary gave him her bracelet on their fantasy date. He was photographed several times (before the finale aired) wearing the bracelet. Fans dismissed it. I believe it was over 60% who believed the F1 was Tanya. He chose Mary.

In an interview with Byron shortly before the finale, he said that from the F4 to the finale he was instructed to "step it up" with his F2 (Tanya) - more kissing, etc., etc. He did just that - and it worked - fans truly believed .

And Meredith with her famous ring speech to Matt "I would be honoured to accept a ring from you". 85% of the fans believed she chose Matt. She chose Ian.

Misdirection. That's what its all about. From here on it, we will get plenty of misdirection, "obvious clues" "smoke and mirrors" or whatever -- if we didn't get a lot of that , to keep us glued to our TV every Monday night, then Fleiss & crew would have failed their job.

I 'see" Brad choose Chantal. Where she is concerned, he is doing nothing to misdirect her. What you see is what it is. Choose to believe --- or not.
    ITA, and how about Andy's ILY to Bevin? And I almost hate to bring it up, but one of the biggest misdirections of the franchise IMO, Brad's 'Saturday will be a good day' to DeAnna.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    IA...there is always some kind of awkwardness or hurdle they have to overcome either shown or hinted at constantly in the previews. I don't know whether this is the reality of their journey or the edit. All I know is I'm getting totally bored/frustrated with it and we know next week it's going to be same old same old with the doubt that she accepts the FD invitation.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    But Brad keeps telling us she does care and is very delicate on Mondays.
    Right, but he hasn't indicated she reads his blogs, which is what they are speaking directly about. I can't see her studying his blogs when she probably knows they will be edited (but who knows).

And wasn't that the case early on, the insecurity? I know it's probably hard still, but he gave another interview calming everyone's concerns, saying that she's stable.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    And now that you mention that – the blessing by Chantal’s dad seemed so scripted. I mean, after they flew Dee’s dad out for a potential convo about getting his blessing, no way were they going to put themselves in that boat again.

Even if the ending was a set up (and probably because he was going to choose someone no matter what) it made more sense to get that blessing while he was in her home town than have to fly him (them) to SA to get that blessing. Which is more evidence that Chantel is F1 and Emily is not – since he didn’t even meet her family, let alone have any conversation about a potential marriage.
    I think that that's what the Thanksgiving dinner could be all about, to officially ask Mr O for Chantal's hand in marriage.. hense the RS spoiler of confirming the engagement awhile after confirming who the F1 was. Now how awesome would that be? to just give her a rose at the FRC and then propose during a scene shown at the ATFR
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club