Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I have no pony in this season, just find the ladies too quirky for me. The lack of any "seemingly" spontaneous moments (OK, perhaps the "Crown" moment last night was unscripted) That said, and by spoilers, it would be the most Controversial, season ever, if he chose Emily, No?
    No, it's controversial if he doesn't pick her . She's the fan favorite.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    NO DOUBT in my mind at all... It's Emily! Brad is trying to tell you that himself, just read his blogs! It's quite a love story! Enjoy!!

This is a red flag for me why is Brad, only speaking about Emily, in his blogs.

After watching the show last night I'm more convinced than ever that Brad picks Chantal. From what I could tell he was the most real with her and them talking about living together and what that would entail seemed most like an irl situation. He also appeared to feel comfortable with her family and really hit it off with her dad. His talk with him seemed sincere and I didn't get the feeling he was holding anything back.

With Emily there were good parts with Ricki but when they were alone it was so uncomfortable and I don't believe he was just being respectful when he didn't want to kiss her. When you're really falling in love with someone it's like you're glued to them and we never see them sit less than a foot apart. They can edit out things but we're seeing real footage of them together here and on their other dates and it's always the same thing. They need the PIs to make us think there's really something there.

I get the feeling that Ashley is the true f2 and am not sure what happens. I think she's a distant 2nd to Chantal but wonder if she takes herself out There's a spot in the season preview where you can hear her saying "I'm just not sure where my heart is now". I think that may be why he lets her go at f3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    This is a red flag for me why is Brad, only speaking about Emily, in his blogs.
    Why? Babyface said Brad was insistent in writing his own blogs. If his intentions were to deliberately mislead wouldn't he just leave it to the show to write them? His blogs confuse the life out of me because he seldom mentions Chantal at ALL. Yet lot's of gushing about Emily. I just don't understand why if Chantal is F1 and she's insecure etc... he would inflict even more hurt on his F1 by writing about Emily in this way.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I have no pony in this season, just find the ladies too quirky for me. The lack of any "seemingly" spontaneous moments (OK, perhaps the "Crown" moment last night was unscripted) That said, and by spoilers, it would be the most Controversial, season ever, if he chose Emily, No?
    I see it more controversial to the "general viewing public" (who I believe the statement is made for) is taking a single mom, having met her daughter, to the end and not choosing her. He will be blasted for that. Noone would give him "crap" for choosing Emily over Chantal. Even the "spoiled community" would be fine with that I think, confused maybe but not controversial.

FORT Fogey

as a person who has been watching half heartedly, there is no way Emily is F1. Their body language on the htd was uncomfortable...... even if you cannot kiss someone due to circumstances, you would sit close, stroke arms, touch, etc.... it looked extremely forced. Brad did not want to be there. That was the impression I got.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I see it more controversial to the "general viewing public" (who I believe the statement is made for) is taking a single mom, having met her daughter, to the end and not choosing her. He will be blasted for that. Noone would give him "crap" for choosing Emily over Chantal. Even the "spoiled community" would be fine with that I think, confused maybe but not controversial.
    I have said exactly that before but got shot down.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    Why? Babyface said Brad was insistent in writing his own blogs. If his intentions were to deliberately mislead wouldn't he just leave it to the show to write them? His blogs confuse the life out of me because he seldom mentions Chantal at ALL. Yet lot's of gushing about Emily. I just don't understand why if Chantal is F1 and she's insecure etc... he would inflict even more hurt on his F1 by writing about Emily in this way.
    No. In most seasons the F1 is usually spoken about the least just because, even without "prompting" by producers, you don't want to slip up and reveal too much so usually you say "too little". It's even been speculated in past seasons the they feel, maybe "guilty", so the F2 person gets very glowing "reviews" post season to "make up" for dumping.
    I'm sure Chantal doesn't even read these blogs. And if she does by this time she knows "the game".

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    No. In most seasons the F1 is usually spoken about the least just because, even without "prompting" by producers, you don't want to slip up and reveal too much so usually you say "too little". It's even been speculated in past seasons the they feel, maybe "guilty", so the F2 person gets very glowing "reviews" post season to "make up" for dumping.
    I'm sure Chantal doesn't even read these blogs. And if she does by this time she knows "the game".
    He says she follows everything so I'm guessing she does but at this point, come on, get with the program girl, it's tv. I doubt she cares whatsoever.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    Why? Babyface said Brad was insistent in writing his own blogs. If his intentions were to deliberately mislead wouldn't he just leave it to the show to write them? His blogs confuse the life out of me because he seldom mentions Chantal at ALL.
    If Babyface says he writes his blogs, I am sure he does. But don't you think they are edited/approved before they get posted?