Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    There is certainly a lot of deflection and misdirection... but not from Brad in those blogs! They are crystal clear! (among many other things)
    you totally are making my point here. In order to deflect and misdirect from his acual F1 - he's trying to point us to his F2 - didnt Ali do the same thing and focus on Chris?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    She's an adult woman with a young child. I really do appreciate that the show didn't try to trot out some non-issue with her parents (cue "scary dad music" here) for the purpose of building the will-she-or-won't-she suspense. I like that they chose to let her stand on her own as a grown woman, capable of making important decisions herself.

He can meet her family another time, if they move forward in a relationship.
    I understand what you are saying, however Brad has always made it so clear that he would not propose without a family's blessing. This was so important that in his last show they flew out Deanna's father to the frc in order to give Brad that opportunity because he neglected to ask when they met. Now I guess you could argue that maybe they will do that again, but to not even have met them or at least showed that they discussed them just is odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    you totally are making my point here. In order to deflect and misdirect from his acual F1 - he's trying to point us to his F2 - didnt Ali do the same thing and focus on Chris?
    No I don't think so. Her comments about both were balanced. Chris got the jokey friend comments about fishing and flip cup scores. Her comments about Roberto was always how he was handsome, caring and supportive. Also comments about if he stills find me attractive in that harness we are good.If he can put up with my mess etc...
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Yes she did, but some insist she focused on Roberto. I guess it's up to your interpretation. I always felt like Ali's blogs promoted Chris. Same with Brad and Emily. Even more so with the spoilers being out about Chantal being F1 why would they allow him to spend so much time in his blog talking about Chantal? Doesn't make sense from tptb perspective.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I understand what you are saying, however Brad has always made it so clear that he would not propose without a family's blessing. This was so important that in his last show they flew out Deanna's father to the frc in order to give Brad that opportunity because he neglected to ask when they met. Now I guess you could argue that maybe they will do that again, but to not even have met them or at least showed that they discussed them just is odd to me.
    And now that you mention that – the blessing by Chantal’s dad seemed so scripted. I mean, after they flew Dee’s dad out for a potential convo about getting his blessing, no way were they going to put themselves in that boat again.

Even if the ending was a set up (and probably because he was going to choose someone no matter what) it made more sense to get that blessing while he was in her home town than have to fly him (them) to SA to get that blessing. Which is more evidence that Chantel is F1 and Emily is not – since he didn’t even meet her family, let alone have any conversation about a potential marriage.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    No I don't think so. Her comments about both were balanced. Chris got the jokey friend comments about fishing and flip cup scores. Her comments about Roberto was always how he was handsome, caring and supportive. Also comments about if he stills find me attractive in that harness we are good.If he can put up with my mess etc...
    Chris got the more flirty, fun comments and Roberto got the "he's such a good person" comments. It could have been interpreted either way for who was F1. It's hard to interpret Brad's comments as anything other than Emily F1 though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    NO DOUBT in my mind at all... It's Emily! Brad is trying to tell you that himself, just read his blogs! It's quite a love story! Enjoy!!
    But see that is where they get us, the viewer. If that can't show it (because it's not there) they tell it to us, over and over until we believe it. That's where watching without the sound gives you a different picture than watching with the voiceovers. The voiceovers are there to direct us to the storyline they want us to believe. The blogs, imo, do the same thing. Not to say he is not being truthful in them, I believe he is, but he has to continue a story. We have to get to the end believing that 2 women have his heart and he is in turmoil as to who to pick. Usually one is more obvious from what we see, and one is more obvious from what we are told.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    And now that you mention that – the blessing by Chantal’s dad seemed so scripted. I mean, after they flew Dee’s dad out for a potential convo about getting his blessing, no way were they going to put themselves in that boat again.

Even if the ending was a set up (and probably because he was going to choose someone no matter what) it made more sense to get that blessing while he was in her home town than have to fly him (them) to SA to get that blessing. Which is more evidence that Chantel is F1 and Emily is not – since he didn’t even meet her family, let alone have any conversation about a potential marriage.
    According to his blog he got unsolicited blessings for a proposal from more than one girl's Dad.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

I have no pony in this season, just find the ladies too quirky for me. The lack of any "seemingly" spontaneous moments (OK, perhaps the "Crown" moment last night was unscripted) That said, and by spoilers, it would be the most Controversial, season ever, if he chose Emily, No?
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I have no pony in this season, just find the ladies too quirky for me. The lack of any "seemingly" spontaneous moments (OK, perhaps the "Crown" moment last night was unscripted) That said, and by spoilers, it would be the most Controversial, season ever, if he chose Emily, No?
    Absolutely (although I wouldn't say controversial when it comes to Emily) - I have no dog in the fight either - frankly after him telling us how much he hates the drama surrounding Chantal I find it hard to believe he picks her. Strictly from an editing standpoint - I think we have 2 F2's and no F1. I guess Vienna set that bar. But it is the outcome they have been promoting since they released the first previews.
    Last edited by anders332; 02-22-2011 at 10:01 AM.