Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    If this were really "serious" couldn't the parents have come to her? West Virginia is not that far from NC. If I were her mom I would have gladly driven to meet a potential husband and father to my grandchild! In fact i would have insisted on it!
    The parents were deliberately left out of the date is my interpretation of it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post

last night's episode with the missing parents and what appeared to be Em auditioning for 'Ette was so different from the Em of the past few episodes. All of a sudden she's out of her shell and wanting to make out with Brad - I didn't buy it. And she clearly had no intention of introducing her parents to Brad, but had no qualms about introducing Brad to Ricki - is that assbackwards?
    Agree. Putting all spoilers aside, and making everything equal, that alone screams to me that there is no way Emily is F1. There wasn't even a reason given why he wouldn't be meeting them. They didn't even discuss them. It's like it was not even a consideration. Not part of the storyline. Not neccessary almost. A friend didn't even come over which usually at least happens when parents don't want to get involved. Very odd.

I still think Emily is Brad's intended F1 especially based on Brad's endearing reaction to meeting Ricki and the prospect of being her Step Father. Brad has fallen in love with two women this season, Emily and Ricki. He wants to be an instant family and he is already in love with Emily. Meeting Emily's child was a crucial factor in their relationship advancing to the next level and the HTD was an obvious success. Brad left a plain clue when he left Ricki's drawing on his fridge after the FRC. That drawing went from Charlotte, to NYC to South Africa and back to Austin for full display to the viewing public as to who his F1 is . . . if the viewing public didn't get it our our expert sleuthers figured it out. I would dare say that if Emily is not his F1, that the other F1 would not be happy with Ricki's drawing being displayed in his kitchen.

NO DOUBT in my mind at all... It's Emily! Brad is trying to tell you that himself, just read his blogs! It's quite a love story! Enjoy!!

Agree. Putting all spoilers aside, and making everything equal, that alone screams to me that there is no way Emily is F1. There wasn't even a reason given why he wouldn't be meeting them. They didn't even discuss them. It's like it was not even a consideration. Not part of the storyline. Not neccessary almost. A friend didn't even come over which usually at least happens when parents don't want to get involved. Very odd.
    And then we have Brad talking about how important it is to meet a girl's father and for the father to meet the potential son-in-law. I guess as someone else said, that wasn't a part of Emily's s/l.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    NO DOUBT in my mind at all... It's Emily! Brad is trying to tell you that himself, just read his blogs! It's quite a love story! Enjoy!!
    don't you even question why his blog would be pointing to Em as F1? It's always about misdirection and deflection. Just like the previews and strategically placed VOs and SCs.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

don't you even question why his blog would be pointing to Em as F1? It's always about misdirection and deflection. Just like the previews and strategically placed VOs and SCs.
    ... and looped kisses ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    I still think Emily is Brad's intended F1 especially based on Brad's endearing reaction to meeting Ricki and the prospect of being her Step Father. Brad has fallen in love with two women this season, Emily and Ricki. He wants to be an instant family and he is already in love with Emily. Meeting Emily's child was a crucial factor in their relationship advancing to the next level and the HTD was an obvious success. Brad left a plain clue when he left Ricki's drawing on his fridge after the FRC. That drawing went from Charlotte, to NYC to South Africa and back to Austin for full display to the viewing public as to who his F1 is . . . if the viewing public didn't get it our our expert sleuthers figured it out. I would dare say that if Emily is not his F1, that the other F1 would not be happy with Ricki's drawing being displayed in his kitchen.

Not only the bold, but if I was his F1 and we was talking about wanting kiss Emily every minute he's with her I think I might have a problem with the stuff he writes in his blogs.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

There is certainly a lot of deflection and misdirection... but not from Brad in those blogs! They are crystal clear! (among many other things)

If this were really "serious" couldn't the parents have come to her? West Virginia is not that far from NC. If I were her mom I would have gladly driven to meet a potential husband and father to my grandchild! In fact i would have insisted on it!
    She's an adult woman with a young child. I really do appreciate that the show didn't try to trot out some non-issue with her parents (cue "scary dad music" here) for the purpose of building the will-she-or-won't-she suspense. I like that they chose to let her stand on her own as a grown woman, capable of making important decisions herself.

He can meet her family another time, if they move forward in a relationship.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.