Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

I don't see Emily moving Ricki to Austin. As to her parents not being on the HTD, her parents don't live in NC. I think they live in W. Va. and have a second home in Key West (near the late Ricky's parents.) If the choice was between bringing Brad to meet Ricki or meeting her parents, obviously it was more important for Brad to meet Ricki.

I can't see Emily as Brad's F1. I think she'll make it clear to him in S.A. that she thinks the world of him but isn't quite ready to uproot Ricki or to commit to marriage and moving to Texas, making his choice of Chantal much easier. By having Emily tell Brad, instead of having Brad rejecting her, he won't incur America's wrath.

Ashley still being in school is also a problem. It would mean months apart until she finished, and Brad seems to have a fire under him to commit and start his life as a couple now. I also think she'll have another bout of insecurity in S.A., prompting Brad to say for the umpteenth time that they keep moving backwards. He doesn't want to have to keep reassuring someone who so easily feels "disconnected."

Chantal and he seem comfortable with discussing how they would live in Austin and she seems excited about it, so long as she can bring her pets. He's even ready to look for a bigger place with more closets.

I really can't see it being anyone but Chantal. She's ready now, he's ready now and they laugh and have a lot of fun together.

Brad didn't choose the woman who was most convenient or the most acessable or who professed to love him most. He chose the woman he loved.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Brad didn't choose the woman who was most convenient or the most acessable or who professed to love him most. He chose the woman he loved.
    So who does Brad love? The million dollar question.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Let's not forget that BF said that Brad was in love, there was no set-up,
    and Brad felt so lucky that she (his F1) was there among this group of
    girls. It's the same thing Brad said to Chantal's father ~ he felt lucky she
    was there. I think this is our biggest clue!
    It's definitely still Chantal. On George Lopez he said he was with an incredible woman and he's lucky she was there. Now, where have we heard this before? Incredible is like his favorite word for Chantal, and as you mentioned, we heard him say he's lucky she is there last night.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I don't see Emily moving Ricki to Austin. As to her parents not being on the HTD, her parents don't live in NC. I think they live in W. Va. and have a second home in Key West (near the late Ricky's parents.) If the choice was between bringing Brad to meet Ricki or meeting her parents, obviously it was more important for Brad to meet Ricki. I can't see Emily as Brad's F1. I think she'll make it clear to him in S.A. that she thinks the world of him but isn't quite ready to uproot Ricki or to commit to marriage and moving to Texas, making his choice of Chantal much easier. By having Emily tell Brad, instead of having Brad rejecting her, he won't incur America's wrath.

Ashley still being in school is also a problem. It would mean months apart until she finished, and Brad seems to have a fire under him to commit and start his life as a couple now. I also think she'll have another bout of insecurity in S.A., prompting Brad to say for the umpteenth time that they keep moving backwards. He doesn't want to have to keep reassuring someone who so easily feels "disconnected."

Chantal and he seem comfortable with discussing how they would live in Austin and she seems excited about it, so long as she can bring her pets. He's even ready to look for a bigger place with more closets.

I really can't see it being anyone but Chantal. She's ready now, he's ready now and they laugh and have a lot of fun together.
    If this were really "serious" couldn't the parents have come to her? West Virginia is not that far from NC. If I were her mom I would have gladly driven to meet a potential husband and father to my grandchild! In fact i would have insisted on it!

I think it is Chantal. I just don't see the connection there with Emily (and I have NO favs this season, so this is an unbiased opinion).

The Emily fans (bless them, because Em is a sweetheart) remind me so much of me during Jillian's season. No one could convince me it wasn't Reid, even though the evidence was right there in front of me. I am so happy I just don't care this season!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I don't see Emily moving Ricki to Austin. As to her parents not being on the HTD, her parents don't live in NC. I think they live in W. Va. and have a second home in Key West (near the late Ricky's parents.) If the choice was between bringing Brad to meet Ricki or meeting her parents, obviously it was more important for Brad to meet Ricki.

I can't see Emily as Brad's F1. I think she'll make it clear to him in S.A. that she thinks the world of him but isn't quite ready to uproot Ricki or to commit to marriage and moving to Texas, making his choice of Chantal much easier. By having Emily tell Brad, instead of having Brad rejecting her, he won't incur America's wrath.

Add to that, didn't Emily just move to Nashville or something? Why would she move to Nashville if she's about to move to Austin in a short period of time? I could be wrong, but I thought I heard she had moved from Charlotte. Moving from city to city then to another city doesn't seem like fun for a child or for a parent!
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    If this were really "serious" couldn't the parents have come to her? West Virginia is not that far from NC. If I were her mom I would have gladly driven to meet a potential husband and father to my grandchild! In fact i would have insisted on it!

last night's episode with the missing parents and what appeared to be Em auditioning for 'Ette was so different from the Em of the past few episodes. All of a sudden she's out of her shell and wanting to make out with Brad - I didn't buy it. And she clearly had no intention of introducing her parents to Brad, but had no qualms about introducing Brad to Ricki - is that assbackwards?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    I think it is Chantal. I just don't see the connection there with Emily (and I have NO favs this season, so this is an unbiased opinion).

The Emily fans (bless them, because Em is a sweetheart) remind me so much of me during Jillian's season. No one could convince me it wasn't Reid, even though the evidence was right there in front of me. I am so happy I just don't care this season!!
    I got Fleissed so bad with Reid that I promised myself to never get invested in this show again! So I'm with you. I think Brad's connection with Chantal is the strongest and I do believe he chooses her, but if it's Emily, that's great as well. I certainly don't harbor any dislike for the contestants like I did for Ed!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post

last night's episode with the missing parents and what appeared to be Em auditioning for 'Ette was so different from the Em of the past few episodes. All of a sudden she's out of her shell and wanting to make out with Brad - I didn't buy it. And she clearly had no intention of introducing her parents to Brad, but had no qualms about introducing Brad to Ricki - is that assbackwards?
    Yes! Even if the rest of her family is in another city or state, SOMEBODY was in Charlotte taking care of Ricki, right? Obviously meeting Emily's parents wasn't part of her story line, just meeting Ricki was. It's the same story line from episode 1, it hasn't waivered.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl