Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    Hmmm, wonder why she says that then...about being a Mom and such? Could that screen-cap be the night of their F3 date (showing next week)? I know you all are the pros. I'm just unsure if that is F3 night or F2 night.
    It is from the F3 dates--the fantasy dates. That whole speech about the mom blah blah blah sounded very spliced and diced...who knows what context that was said in or what it was said in response.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    It is from the F3 dates--the fantasy dates. That whole speech about the mom blah blah blah sounded very spliced and diced...who knows what context that was said in or what it was said in response.
    IMO, it sounded like she was responding to going to the FS. I think if she wants to do the bette she better think it out before she gives an answer. She will be asking several men to go to the FS too. If she thinks this will make her look bad then she better really think it over.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Emily for the big-time, most complicated F1 ever! But, I have almost no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Emily for the big-time, most complicated F1 ever! But, I have almost no doubt!
    hooked4, I have no doubt.

I'm not sure this has been finalized but the artwork on Brad's frig is DEFNITELY Ricki's. I freeze framed the artwork tonight to be sure. (I don't know how to screencap)
    The idea of Emily being the final one seems more and more possible.

I wonder if Chantal was the fall back F1 and/or Bachelorette candidate but that Brad really did fall for Emily. It fits the "will she pick him" theme. She has the perfect edit, fan favorite, etc.

Chantal would make a great Bachelorette, very entertaining and very pretty so she would handle the show well. She's emotional enough that it could be "the most emotional rose ceremony ever."

I really hate not knowing. Where are the FRC pictures that we used to get when we need them.

Though the pictures throw a loop in my idea of the perfect Branny ending, I still think Chantal will end up being F1.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Though the pictures throw a loop in my idea of the perfect Branny ending, I still think Chantal will end up being F1.
    Let's not forget that BF said that Brad was in love, there was no set-up,
    and Brad felt so lucky that she (his F1) was there among this group of
    girls. It's the same thing Brad said to Chantal's father ~ he felt lucky she
    was there. I think this is our biggest clue!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Let's not forget that BF said that Brad was in love, there was no set-up,
    and Brad felt so lucky that she (his F1) was there among this group of
    girls. It's the same thing Brad said to Chantal's father ~ he felt lucky she
    was there. I think this is our biggest clue!

Chantal and Boca FTW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53 View Post
    I'm not sure this has been finalized but the artwork on Brad's frig is DEFNITELY Ricki's. I freeze framed the artwork tonight to be sure. (I don't know how to screencap)
    The idea of Emily being the final one seems more and more possible.

I wonder if Chantal was the fall back F1 and/or Bachelorette candidate but that Brad really did fall for Emily. It fits the "will she pick him" theme. She has the perfect edit, fan favorite, etc.

Chantal would make a great Bachelorette, very entertaining and very pretty so she would handle the show well. She's emotional enough that it could be "the most emotional rose ceremony ever."

I really hate not knowing. Where are the FRC pictures that we used to get when we need them.
    When I saw that the kite was a butterfly, I begin to laugh. Then as soon as I saw the drawing, I knew it was the same one on Brad fridge.

I don't know about a fall back, but I see Brad has fallen head over hills for Emily. It seems the consensus is, if said enough times and hard enough, that Emily will be the next bachelorette. As if that can change the outcome and Chantal will be F1.

Even though tonight's episode had Emily opening up more, I still think Chantal is F1.....but I've been wrong so many times.

That finger painting on Brad's fridge reminds me of Trista's season -- remember afterward she said that she left a big clue on her bed? It was that Shamu whale stuffed animal Ryan bought her. She said she always had it on her bed after that. I'm sure I saw it, but was manipulated to think she was choosing that other guy. Maybe Brad left that pic hanging on his fridge as a way too obvious clue that he chose Emily? Still I think it's Chantal for the F1.