Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I have a difficult time watching the show without being on this board each week. It's like I have to have you all with me as an emotional crutch. The comments on here during the show make it more interesting.

I hope no one leaves.....stirring up a hornet's nest is part of the seasonal happenings IMO. It kills the boredom between Monday's.

LOLOLOL I just realized it is Monday....having off today threw me off my routine.
    LOL! Well, go get your snack and beverage of choice, coz we're 35 minutes till liftoff of the HTDs!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Brad says meeting family & family is important yet....it appears that he met none of Emily's family except Ricki. & no explanation in the Episode unlike Melissa to Jason we had some reasoning given to the viewers. Strange indeed. Nope makes me go with Chantal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    Brad says meeting family & family is important yet....it appears that he met none of Emily's family except Ricki. & no explanation in the Episode unlike Melissa to Jason we had some reasoning given to the viewers. Strange indeed. Nope makes me go with Chantal.
    That is so strange to me. They have never even mentioned Emily's family. I wonder if they don't get along? Didn't she leave home and go live with Ricky 3 months after she turned 18? Maybe they are not really part of her life? That's hard to imagine. I don't see how Brad could "choose and propose" to Emily without meeting her family and I don't see how she sees this \as just a set up for her to be on the bachlorette. Confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    That is so strange to me. They have never even mentioned Emily's family. I wonder if they don't get along? Didn't she leave home and go live with Ricky 3 months after she turned 18? Maybe they are not really part of her life? That's hard to imagine. I don't see how Brad could "choose and propose" to Emily without meeting her family and I don't see how she sees this \as just a set up for her to be on the bachlorette. Confusing.
    & that may very well be what you mentioned. But I can't see TPTB give her a pass on that....perfect drama card for them to flaunt. Since when has TPTB been honestly sympathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    & that may very well be what you mentioned. But I can't see TPTB give her a pass on that....perfect drama card for them to flaunt. Since when has TPTB been honestly sympathetic?
    When they want something. And if they want Emily for 'Ette 7, they best be on their best Sunday behavior until she signs on that dotted line.

Did they lose Chris L because of his edit?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    When they want something. And if they want Emily for 'Ette 7, they best be on their best Sunday behavior until she signs on that dotted line.

Yes, he didn't like how they focused on his mother. And IA, they need to behave around Emily until she's theirs. Afterward, it's head for the hills, Em!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Yeah that was a tough pill for them to swallow on Chris L. They thought they had it in the bag....

Of course.... they won't admit it......

I personally think it was Emily's to lose and between not staying the night with Brad (which they showed in the previews) + the whole 5 year old bit, it made him have some reservations. I think he wants a family but isn't quite ready to 100% settle down like he would need to do in order to be with Emily. I think him sitting down tonight, being scared to kiss Emily made him think that this is how it is going to be....and it would take some getting used to, for sure. So, I think that he started having reservations tonight and when she turns down the opportunity to stay the night together because "she is a Mom," it only magnifies it all.

Sometimes Emily needs to give a little bit more....and I think she really screws her chances of being F1 by not staying the night with him. You don't lose your morals as a Mom by staying the night with a man - she could have stayed and said, "Let's just enjoy each other's company until the wee hours and then I can go back to my room." Open up and experience this thing called life. And I think that Brad is terrified that she is going to be closed-off and that he will always play 2nd best to Ricki.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    I personally think it was Emily's to lose and between not staying the night with Brad (which they showed in the previews) + the whole 5 year old bit, it made him have some reservations. I think he wants a family but isn't quite ready to 100% settle down like he would need to do in order to be with Emily. I think him sitting down tonight, being scared to kiss Emily made him think that this is how it is going to be....and it would take some getting used to, for sure. So, I think that he started having reservations tonight and when she turns down the opportunity to stay the night together because "she is a Mom," it only magnifies it all.

Sometimes Emily needs to give a little bit more....and I think she really screws her chances of being F1 by not staying the night with him. You don't lose your morals as a Mom by staying the night with a man - she could have stayed and said, "Let's just enjoy each other's company until the wee hours and then I can go back to my room." Open up and experience this thing called life. And I think that Brad is terrified that she is going to be closed-off and that he will always play 2nd best to Ricki.
    I'm pretty sure she goes to the fantasy suite with him. There are rose petals on the bed in this sc indicating the FS.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I'm pretty sure she goes to the fantasy suite with him. There are rose petals on the bed in this sc indicating the FS.
    Hmmm, wonder why she says that then...about being a Mom and such? Could that screen-cap be the night of their F3 date (showing next week)? I know you all are the pros. I'm just unsure if that is F3 night or F2 night.