Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Just want to throw a thought out there ......as I do get suspicious of Emily's perfect edit.....this, of course, would only be in she is final choice.

Is it possible that Brad had written into the contract that whomever he choose can NOT be shown in a negative light during the edit. Hear me out....Brad has done this before. As he's said, "He knows the nature of beast." I thought that his comment on GL about knowing first hand that this process can bring "nothing but negativity". I wonder if he did something to protect whomever his F1 was before the show even started filming. In other words, he's saying, if by some chance I actually do fall in love this time, I'm going to try to protect that person from any negativity from this as much as I can. Thus, you can't show her in a negative manner. Wondering if he would have that foresight? He seem like me may be the "protective" type in general towards women.
    One of Reid’s main sticking points in accepting had to do with editing – and they passed him over – I highly doubt Brad say in how anyone is edited – including himself.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Brad has on those thick, heavy boots so I wouldn't expect him to have his feet that close to Ricki. Ricki has her body facing Brad, legs crossed Indian style with her cute little flip flps on. She is facing backwards to look at something but she is definately facing Brad with her body. Brad has his arms on his legs/knees but it may not be comfortable for him to sit Indian style (some folks have no problem with it, others do). I see nothing wrong at all with the SC. It appears to me that even though TPTB are trying to make it sound/look like Ricki has some big issue with Brad that she really doesn't. A child that had a problem with someone sitting with them would be closer to their mom while turning their body away from the other person. JMO
    I agree. The HTD will go fine. TPTB just want us to think it doesn't.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    One of Reid’s main sticking points in accepting had to do with editing – and they passed him over – I highly doubt Brad say in how anyone is edited – including himself.
    Interesting. I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I thought it has been mentioned several times during the early season that the F2 rejects him ~ am I wrong?
    If this happens, Brad could very well be thinking that he was set-up big time (for his last stint)... and wonder
    if his F1 could love him back?

Did I just make this up?
    Brad has stated many times, he is in love, that he wouldn't say that if he wasn't, and he fell hard early on. There has to be a F2, even though Ali let ChrisL go before the FRC, which I commend her for, he was F2. Whether the F2 rejects him or he lets that person go ala Ali, she was never intended to be the F1 IMO.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Just want to throw a thought out there ......as I do get suspicious of Emily's perfect edit.....this, of course, would only be in she is final choice.

Is it possible that Brad had written into the contract that whomever he choose can NOT be shown in a negative light during the edit. Hear me out....Brad has done this before. As he's said, "He knows the nature of beast." I thought that his comment on GL about knowing first hand that this process can bring "nothing but negativity". I wonder if he did something to protect whomever his F1 was before the show even started filming. In other words, he's saying, if by some chance I actually do fall in love this time, I'm going to try to protect that person from any negativity from this as much as I can. Thus, you can't show her in a negative manner. Wondering if he would have that foresight? He seem like me may be the "protective" type in general towards women.
    I doubt Brad had any say in it. It's typical of TB to edit the F2 (if that is who she ends up being) with near sainthood.

If she is F1 I would NOT be surprised if there have been special considerations made for certain contestants in the past where they would not get a horrible edit. As in, someone of notoriety who couldn't risk their reputation being marred so if ABC wanted them then they would have to agree to give a favorable edit.

Not saying that has happened but that I would not be shocked to hear that it has gone down that way before.

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    I doubt Brad had any say in it. It's typical of TB to edit the F2 (if that is who she ends up being) with near sainthood.

If she is F1 I would NOT be surprised if there have been special considerations made for certain contestants in the past where they would not get a horrible edit. As in, someone of notoriety who couldn't risk their reputation being marred so if ABC wanted them then they would have to agree to give a favorable edit.

Not saying that has happened but that I would not be shocked to hear that it has gone down that way before.
    Bolded by me above.

Typical since when? I remember seasons past where the F2 most definately did not get an edit near sainthood.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post

Especially if TPTB were under the gun to get someone after Chris backed out.

FORT sun

Bolded by me above.

Typical since when? I remember seasons past where the F2 most definately did not get an edit near sainthood.

I believe it was with Andrew, Kristen (?) had the boyfriend back home or something. Jen was the angel.

I don’t recall any contestant getting a sainthood like edit. Apparently Emily is special.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Bolded by me above.

Are you serious? Since several recent seasons. I thought everyone knew that.

In comparison to Vienna, Tenley was the girl who '**** rainbows' and 'fell out of a Disney movie.' Chris was the boy next door with the touching story about his mother. Emily, if F2, is 'mother Teresa in a barbie body.' Ed is the one who farted at rose ceremonies, bailed on Jillian for his work, got drunk at cocktail parties, wore Richard Simmons shorts on dates while the others were the Pope in comparison. Jason being the sympathetic single dad dumped by DeAnna who didn't even stop him from proposing, etc.

It's been a pretty common theme in the last bit. Not fool proof. Not every season since the beginning of the series. I never said that.

But if you don't know what I am referring to then I don't know what else to say. It seems to have become a pretty common formula that many have noticed.