Page 101 of 302 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3015

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    It's funny you mention that because that is something I will be paying very close attention to.

In a leaked email to a family member (cousin?), Brad said he felt very uncomfortable that the producers bought the ring for DeAnna during Brad's first season. He said that when he is truly in love and wants to propose, he wants to buy the ring himself and would never allow a network or outside group to purchase the ring.

So I am watching closely to see if they will show Brad being adamant about buying the ring himself. If it is never brought up, then I will be a bit suspicious if he is genuine. If he buys it himself, then I will know he truly fell head over heels for his F1 and it's not just a scripted season like Lithargic's conspiracy theories.

We'll see! Let's keep an eye out.
    I don't know about that... if Brad was smart he'd let ABC spring for the ring and consider it part of his and his F1's "earnings" for doing the show. I have a feeling that Brad isn't as altruistic this time around and will use the show just like it's using him. If Brad doesn't buy the ring, I know I won't be thinking less of him or his feelings for his F1
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

The ring from the show can be a symbol of how they met & relationship & love developed. It does not have to be the final ring.. Good Memories are a fantastic thing.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I don't know about that... if Brad was smart he'd let ABC spring for the ring and consider it part of his and his F1's "earnings" for doing the show. I have a feeling that Brad isn't as altruistic this time around and will use the show just like it's using him. If Brad doesn't buy the ring, I know I won't be thinking less of him or his feelings for his F1
    This I agree on.. He absolutely should let ABC spring for it.

F1 and Brad deserve that much!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    He could purchase it on his own and they may not make an issue out of it. I believe both Firestone and Buerge purchased the rings for their ladies – and they never made an issue out of it (the edit), but it came out afterwards that they didn’t let ABC buy the ring.
    That's what I'm saying.

If we see that he purchases the ring himself: Then I will be more prone to believe he loves his F1 and is taking it serious.

If we do not see him purchase the ring: I will be a bit suspicious because maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Maybe he loves the F1, maybe he just has to fulfill his contract.

If we see it then we will know. If we don't see it, then we won't know because it could just be edited. So I am going to watch closely to see what goes down. It doesn't even have to necessarily be during the finale. Like Andew, it is something that could come out later like at the AFTR episode or an interview, etc.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    The ring from the show can be a symbol of how they met & relationship & love developed. It does not have to be the final ring.. Good Memories are a fantastic thing.
    It's possible but many couples are sentimental towards their first rings and usually don't ditch them so soon for something better/different.

It might be a case of a poor couple getting married with cracker jack rings and purchasing a really nice set 25 years down the road when they're more well to do. But getting a new set immediately sounds odd to me and unlikely. I would want to hang on to the one he gave me that day and keep it forever to remember.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    That's what I'm saying.

If we see that he purchases the ring himself: Then I will be more prone to believe he loves his F1 and is taking it serious.

If we do not see him purchase the ring: I will be a bit suspicious because maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Maybe he loves the F1, maybe he just has to fulfill his contract.

If we see it then we will know. If we don't see it, then we won't know because it could just be edited. So I am going to watch closely to see what goes down. It doesn't even have to necessarily be during the finale. Like Andew, it is something that could come out later like at the AFTR episode or an interview, etc.
    Well Aarom and Andy bought theirs but it didn't work out. But I believe they tried and did give it a shot. I don't think it matters either way Brad and his F1 as serious as they are about making it work are going to have to survive real life after the show is over. Sometimes people have the best intentions but things don't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    He could purchase it on his own and they may not make an issue out of it. I believe both Firestone and Buerge purchased the rings for their ladies – and they never made an issue out of it (the edit), but it came out afterwards that they didn’t let ABC buy the ring.
    I think in this case if Brad does purchase the ring himself, it will be mentioned on the show as another indication of how sincere he is and how much he has changed. Further evidence of the "redemption of Brad" that the producers have been trying to sell us.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Well Aarom and Andy bought theirs but it didn't work out. But I believe they tried and did give it a shot. I don't think it matters either way Brad and his F1 as serious as they are about making it work are going to have to survive real life after the show is over. Sometimes people have the best intentions but things don't work out.
    I think Brad might be in a different financial situation this time round. The recession has had to have had an effect on his businesses. I think he mentioned in one interview that he was not rich. There was also a letter to the editor posted saying they may be changing the sound by-laws in Austin which will effect his business. I hope he takes the ring for his F1 (whomever it is) and then uses his money to buy the house. Whether he is joined by a dog and cats or a child, he is going to need more space than the open floor plan he has now

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Didn't Prince what's his name also buy his own ring?

I believe PLo gave Jen a ring that his mother designed - or something like that -there was talk that it was a family heirloom - I don't remember how that panned out.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono