Page 10 of 302 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en View Post
    After Reading Lithargic's Post about what he heard. I think he picked Chantal as his f1 like he was told to. And He dumps her & goes with Emily But thats mostly because I reallllllyyy don't want Emily to do the Bach/ette. And Brad seems like a good guy....
    I agree OhSe7en that Brad is going along with the storyline for the sake of the show but his heart belongs to Emily! Brad is falling in love with Emily -- the love story we see unfolding before our eyes!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en View Post
    After Reading Lithargic's Post about what he heard. I think he picked Chantal as his f1 like he was told to. And He dumps her & goes with Emily But thats mostly because I reallllllyyy don't want Emily to do the Bach/ette. And Brad seems like a good guy....
    I wouldn't worry about that scenario ... Emily, like Chris L, has the choice of either rejecting or accepting the role ... trust her, she'll know what's best for her and her daughter.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Here's one of the many reasons I think Emily is F1. A big thanks to Britty for noticing the pictures on the refrigerator during Brad's ET interview. And then the rest just fell into place.

A little explanation - the first picture is Brad's apartment during the preseason taping - notice nothing on his refrigerator (and that his apartment is immaculate!). Second picture was done during the ET interview. Woah - what're those pictures doing on his fridge?? He doesn't have any kids!

Third picture and fourth pictures - pictures of his nieces doodling during the preseason taping - there is NO WAY they could have colored and/or drawn the pictures on his fridge. Look how they're holding the pens!

Fifth picture and sixth pictures- zoomed in shots of the pictures on the fridge. Oh wait - mamasue made a great call and there's something that looks like a KITE in it. (Pink blob with things hanging down) So then I played around with the colors and in the next 2 pictures, you can see in the bottom left hand corner a person with 1 hand up and 1 hand down. You can also clearly see grass and a tree on the top of the picture.

Seventh picture- are you ready for this - a picture of Brad carrying a HOT PINK kite on his date to THE PARK with Emily and Ricki. Eighth picture - a picture of Brad, Emily, and Ricki where you can clearly see the strings from the kite. (Just means they flew it so Ricki would've seen it opened.)

Ninth picture - a picture of the kite Brad & Emily flew during her 1:1 date - and guess what GuardianAngel realized - the butterfly on the bottom picture on Brad's fridge is the exact same colors as that kite!! Could be coincidence...or is it???

CONCLUSION - there is no reason whatsoever for those pictures to be on Brad's fridge - his apartment is immaculate with absolutely no clutter - yet he proudly displays those pictures. Only, they weren't done by his nieces! There's no way that they could've drawn them and/or colored within the lines. The pictures of them in the preseason clearly show that. Which leaves only one little girl who would've been important enough for him to display them...

This is one of the many reasons I believe Emily is F1. Interesting, no? It is to me...

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Here's one of the many reasons I think Emily is F1. A big thanks to Britty for noticing the pictures on the refrigerator during Brad's ET interview. And then the rest just fell into place.

A little explanation - the first picture is Brad's apartment during the preseason taping - notice nothing on his refrigerator (and that his apartment is immaculate!). Second picture was done during the ET interview. Woah - what're those pictures doing on his fridge?? He doesn't have any kids!

Third picture and fourth pictures - pictures of his nieces doodling during the preseason taping - there is NO WAY they could have colored and/or drawn the pictures on his fridge. Look how they're holding the pens!

Fifth picture and sixth pictures- zoomed in shots of the pictures on the fridge. Oh wait - mamasue made a great call and there's something that looks like a KITE in it. (Pink blob with things hanging down) So then I played around with the colors and in the next 2 pictures, you can see in the bottom left hand corner a person with 1 hand up and 1 hand down. You can also clearly see grass and a tree on the top of the picture.

Seventh picture- are you ready for this - a picture of Brad carrying a HOT PINK kite on his date to THE PARK with Emily and Ricki. Eighth picture - a picture of Brad, Emily, and Ricki where you can clearly see the strings from the kite. (Just means they flew it so Ricki would've seen it opened.)

Ninth picture - a picture of the kite Brad & Emily flew during her 1:1 date - and guess what GuardianAngel realized - the butterfly on the bottom picture on Brad's fridge is the exact same colors as that kite!! Could be coincidence...or is it???

CONCLUSION - there is no reason whatsoever for those pictures to be on Brad's fridge - his apartment is immaculate with absolutely no clutter - yet he proudly displays those pictures. Only, they weren't done by his nieces! There's no way that they could've drawn them and/or colored within the lines. The pictures of them in the preseason clearly show that. Which leaves only one little girl who would've been important enough for him to display them...

This is one of the many reasons I believe Emily is F1. Interesting, no? It is to me...

I just got the same feeling reading this post/explanation as I did when the Twitter picture came out of Roberto on the striped couch last season. Now this is sleuthing at it's best!

FORT Fan

CSW...eureka!!! Coincidence? Nah.

Who's to say those pictures weren't coloured by Chantal's pomeranian?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Who's to say those pictures weren't coloured by Chantal's pomeranian?
    Have I mentioned lately how much I adore that little beast?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

WOW AMAZING work..

Just a devils advocate here... The page on the fridge could also be a ploy via producers... Just saying...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hats of to you and the rest of the team for noticing Brads fridge !

As someone said - sleuthing at its best. Good Job.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series