Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 428283848586878889909192

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Re: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Quote Originally Posted by tessaclassact View Post
    [/B]

IA. I don't think Brad was impressed either. I think he looked embarrassed. He is pretty conservative. I have a hard time believing that he would be taking Chantal to Texas to meet his grandmother with those pictures floating out there.

I have nothing against Chantal. I think she is beautiful and I like her frankness but, in terms of figuring out who the F1 is, I just cannot see her being Brad's F1.
    I'm oppisite. I just cannot see anyone BUT Chantal being F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I'm not even sure how much "walking down the beach" she actually did. If you look just past her leaving, the next scene she seems to immediately meet back up with Ashley and Michelle outside their villa. Perhaps one way back involved walking on the beach. It's even possible that the beach walking scene was shown out of context. (Not that I think TPTB would do such a thing.)
    How long are the contracts for that the participants sign? This show has been on long enough, it seems, for people to start coming out with the truth about how manipulated this show is.

The truth about how manipulated the show can be came out after Andy/Tessa show. The girls were very vocal. Tina, and the girl from Charleston who married the souldier and had a boutique, wrote blogs and carried on chats afterwards, and It seemed that half of them wanted to go home early. Actually, I think there is less coertion now than during that early time.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    The truth about how manipulated the show can be came out after Andy/Tessa show. The girls were very vocal. Tina, and the girl from Charleston who married the souldier and had a boutique, wrote blogs and carried on chats afterwards, and It seemed that half of them wanted to go home early. Actually, I think there is less coertion now than during that early time.
    It seems as the seasons progress, more are there for ulterior motives. Therefore the coertion is less, because they want as much face time as they can get... imo