Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Re: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Deleted scene from this week's episode. Ashley bragging about getting the group date rose.

Deleted Scene from this Week's 'The Bachelor' - Coming Up Roses: The Bachelor

Actually both ladies (Chantel and Michelle) have been acting like brats are various times throughout the season. If we had a tally for brattish behaviour though Michelle would win. But overall both would get a pretty high score. They both seemed to think that this journey was theirs alone. IMO.

And regarding this last episode, Michelle and Brad making out for the camara was a bit much. But it was nothing like Chantel taking her top off for the camaras and posing near naked (actually Ashley too). That photoshoot took this show from pg rated to 14+. I had guests over and they were shocked by what I was watching.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Actually both ladies (Chantel and Michelle) have been acting like brats are various times throughout the season. If we had a tally for brattish behaviour though Michelle would win. But overall both would get a pretty high score. They both seemed to think that this journey was theirs alone. IMO.

And regarding this last episode, Michelle and Brad making out for the camara was a bit much. But it was nothing like Chantel taking her top off for the camaras and posing near naked (actually Ashley too). That photoshoot took this show from pg rated to 14+. I had guests over and they were shocked by what I was watching.

There has been some crying on other bach shows. However, Brad's season's really sticks out to me with the most crying. ABC has stooped to its lowest level with the photo shoot. Ridiculous!

FORT Fogey

I wasn't offended or anything, just surprised ... first of all, that they would do that on national TV with their families watching, and second, that they would do it in front of Brad in that proximity and at that point in Brad getting to know them. Plus, Chantal had a hard time covering up those humongo-boobs. I still don't understand why they did that ... because the photographer suggested it, or because the producers encouraged it, or to entice Brad? He looked more embarrassed than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    Deleted scene from this week's episode. Ashley bragging about getting the group date rose.

Deleted Scene from this Week's 'The Bachelor' - Coming Up Roses: The Bachelor
    Love Chantal, she's honest.

I was glad that Brad didn't go after Chantal when she walked away towards the beach. Seemed like Chantal wanted him to chase after her but what did she expect when she continued to push him away and jerk away from him during her "breakdown". Hmmm, maybe that's why he decided no party before that RC. He may not have wanted to deal with Chantal's crying again, not to mention dealing with Michelle and her being hands all over him again......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I wasn't offended or anything, just surprised ... first of all, that they would do that on national TV with their families watching, and second, that they would do it in front of Brad in that proximity and at that point in Brad getting to know them. Plus, Chantal had a hard time covering up those humongo-boobs. I still don't understand why they did that ... because the photographer suggested it, or because the producers encouraged it, or to entice Brad? He looked more embarrassed than anything else.
    I could be wrong but I think a photographer suggested it and the 2 girls went along with it. They could have said no. The way it was edited, it appeared as though they were wanting to score points with Brad by one upping each other but quite honestly it backfired on everyone.

IMO the whole photoshoot boardered on vulgar.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I was glad that Brad didn't go after Chantal when she walked away towards the beach. Seemed like Chantal wanted him to chase after her but what did she expect when she continued to push him away and jerk away from him during her "breakdown". Hmmm, maybe that's why he decided no party before that RC. He may not have wanted to deal with Chantal's crying again, not to mention dealing with Michelle and her being hands all over him again......lol
    I didn't think so... she was the one that wanted to call it a day. And they were all pretty tired besides and needed that date to end as it there was nothing good about it.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

I could be wrong but I think a photographer suggested it and the 2 girls went along with it. They could have said no. The way it was edited, it appeared as though they were wanting to score points with Brad by one upping each other but quite honestly it backfired on everyone.

IMO the whole photoshoot boardered on vulgar.

IA. I don't think Brad was impressed either. I think he looked embarrassed. He is pretty conservative. I have a hard time believing that he would be taking Chantal to Texas to meet his grandmother with those pictures floating out there.

I have nothing against Chantal. I think she is beautiful and I like her frankness but, in terms of figuring out who the F1 is, I just cannot see her being Brad's F1.

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I'm not even sure how much "walking down the beach" she actually did. If you look just past her leaving, the next scene she seems to immediately meet back up with Ashley and Michelle outside their villa. Perhaps one way back involved walking on the beach. It's even possible that the beach walking scene was shown out of context. (Not that I think TPTB would do such a thing.)