Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Re: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4195127;
    Well I know if I was in that situation, I would have a hard time with it to.
    I would think (hope) she's over it by now. She knows the drill, it's just show and editing. It's their real life she needs to be concerned about if last night was any real indication of him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4195127;
    Well I know if I was in that situation, I would have a hard time with it to.
    If it were real, I can absolutely see it after last nights episode. That's what was so hard for me initially. We hadn't even got to the good stuff with Emily yet. But no, I honestly think she is doing just fine and will continue to be just fine other then the backlash of being a chosen F1 and knowing it all along. That may be more than she bargained for. And I'm sure the Lauren story didn't help her ego any. I think they both had a tough week, last week.... for different reasons. Of course all of this is JMO.

But, thats IF it is true, as far as the 'chosen one', then yes, there would be backlash. I cannot fathom Brad signing up for this, which will be MUCH worse in the aftermath, then his first go around. Moving on.....someone earlier posted that Brad calling Em is a sign of his 'feelings' towards her. But, he also calls Ashley, "Ash". So, there goes that theory! No biggy, I call my friends shortened names as well! I STILL cannot see a connection on either Brad or Emily tho! And now we're going into the HTDs! It is looking more and more like she IS being primed for the 'ette. I will say however, that as boring as she seems with her edit...she was quite funny in the beginning! Where is that Emily? THAT is the one that could be fun to watch on her own show.

Quote Originally Posted by KPARISH;4195158;
    But, thats IF it is true, as far as the 'chosen one', then yes, there would be backlash. I cannot fathom Brad signing up for this, which will be MUCH worse in the aftermath, then his first go around.
    Can you fathom Brad begging someone else to marry him two weeks before going on this show and telling her how much money he would make as if almost threatening her she better shape up in his eyes? How about texting Lauren H Birthday and trying to make sure she is all right after the HTD? Brad better get a therapist and hang on for dear life cause he NEEDS one BADLY!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4195168;
    Can you fathom Brad begging someone else to marry him two weeks before going on this show and telling her how much money he would make as if almost threatening her she better shape up in his eyes? How about texting Lauren H Birthday and trying to make sure she is all right after the HTD? Brad better get a therapist and hang on for dear life cause he NEEDS one BADLY!
    But I would have to believe what Laurel says! I would have to SEE both sides of the texts. Nothing wrong with texting an ex 'Happy B'day' or seeing if their okay. BUT I can't argue with the him needing a therapist!

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4195094;
    I'm annoyed with her. I think the liquor unleashes insecurities - not unusual, does the same to me - and that she is a bit manipulative. She thought she was in trouble and ran away and then when she was "reassured" with the rose, she wrapped herself around him. She bugs me for some reason and I haven't quite put my finger on it yet.
    Oh, me too - that begging then the running towards him was just too much for me - mojitos or not. She is too small to be drinking so much, it seems to hit her pretty hard. Actually, she reminds me of Jillian, and if she becomes the Bachelorette, I can see it being a lot like Jill's season.

After looking at the SI pictures, I have to say Chantal's are very pretty - she looked great in them. I didn't like the topless ones, though, and not because of moral reasons (!), but because they squished her in a strange manner. Her eyes, and whole face, are just so pretty. Her body looked good too - I know there have been some critics of her body, and in video there were some unflattering angles, but the photos looked awesome and were mostly very flattering.

Michelle also had some gorgeous shots, and fantastic eyebrows! I want her eyebrows! Her mouth did some weird things in some of her pictures though, and her lines gave away her age a little bit. But she is still a beautiful woman!

Quote Originally Posted by KPARISH;4195182;
    But I would have to believe what Laurel says! I would have to SEE both sides of the texts. Nothing wrong with texting an ex 'Happy B'day' or seeing if their okay. BUT I can't argue with the him needing a therapist!
    The dumb bunny I am defended him for that because my son still texts the two people in his life he loved as he is a picky one ... well, he still texts them today and wishes them a Happy Birthday. I thought it was just because Brad was a caring person but I picked up the rag last night at the store or read it in line and it really hit home for me. I believe every word she says. Esp with what Lithargic was told by the friend in production. She sent that warning wayyyyyyyyyy before the season started and not on an observation she has made after watching the show this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4193391;
    Geez RS hates Chantal huh? Tweeting about her weight on Twitter....
    Chantal doesn't seem necessarily overweight. Rather, it's her tone. Her stomach is basically untoned and it just flops out there. If she would do some situps regularly, she'd be able to hold it in.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4195077;
    While I think he behaved horribly during the group date, I could see how desperately he was trying to connect with her towards the end. He was trying to tell her all he could, trying to reach out to her and touch her. I think he was just lost as to how to handle her.
    ITA. I think he gets so caught up in "fixing" the one who is expressing hurt or uncertainty right in front of him, that he forgets to consider how that comes across to others.

And his feelings for Chantal might have been such a foregone conclusion in his own mind, that he assumed she realized it and wouldn't be hurt by giving the rose to Ashley.

Brad seems to be a "fixer." He wants to make the pain and hurt go away. In that moment with Chantal, I think he realized there was no way to fix it then and he was lost at what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4195061;
    I think Brad summed it up nicely to Chantal and I will paraphrase it nicely -- out of respect for the other girls, on a group date he cannot show favoritism, cause he looked like he really wanted to jump Chantal's bones.
    What comes to mind is his last few group dates. Nothing he does is right. In fact that is what he says when Michelle comes into his room and complains. I think he finds himself in exactly the same situation on the SI date and shuts down. He knows he screwed up kissing Michelle and now he is trying to be equal, which means showing no emotions to any of them. What a mess. I would not have wanted to be any of them. Brad no sleep, the women with one hour, lots of alcohol. The perfect mix for bad tempers.