Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Re: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4195073;
    In his PIs he certainly thought he was too responsive.

Anyway, here's hoping he's going to wind up as the sweetest, most patient and understanding boyfriend/hubby ever. I love Chantal and up until last night, I thought they're going to be the next A&R or T&R.
    While I think he behaved horribly during the group date, I could see how desperately he was trying to connect with her towards the end. He was trying to tell her all he could, trying to reach out to her and touch her. I think he was just lost as to how to handle her.

Sorry to jump a bit off topic but is anyone else as annoyed with Ashley as I am. She reminds me of a high school friend who doesn't know how to hold her liquor.. One drink too many and she literally throws herself off the deep end I would love to see her as Tbette but as long as she figures out how to hold her liquor. In the fine words of Mr. Womack "Good God" calm it down girl.

the positioning of the photos are: Michelle, Chantal, Shawntel (middle), Emily (bottom) and Ashley (above Emily)...someone tell me what this means...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4195078;
    Sorry to jump a bit off topic but is anyone else as annoyed with Ashley as I am. She reminds me of a high school friend who doesn't know how to hold her liquor.. One drink too many and she literally throws herself off the deep end I would love to see her as Tbette but as long as she figures out how to hold her liquor. In the fine words of Mr. Womack "Good God" calm it down girl.
    I'm annoyed with her. I think the liquor unleashes insecurities - not unusual, does the same to me - and that she is a bit manipulative. She thought she was in trouble and ran away and then when she was "reassured" with the rose, she wrapped herself around him. She bugs me for some reason and I haven't quite put my finger on it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4195078;
    Oh yeah, she's definitely usually sauced on this dates. Her season of Bette would be the most hilarious thing ever though. I love her spunk and spirit.

Mnm, I'll give you that. He really was trying to hold/touch her and she really wasn't having any of it. Let's hope they get better dealing with each other with time.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by toni;4195090;
    the positioning of the photos are: Michelle, Chantal, Shawntel (middle), Emily (bottom) and Ashley (above Emily)...someone tell me what this means...
    From Bloomers last night when I asked the question

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4193279;
    They did the picture frames in Ali's season Ep7 as well. I am having a harder time identifying the pictures. They are NOT in the same exact order, but Roberto's is higher like Chantal's is, and ChrisL's on the bottom like Emily's is. I think in Ali's season, the other picture that is lifted up may be Tye's instead of Frank's whereas in Brad's season it is Ashley.

Conclusion: Both Roberto and Chantal are in the higher position in the picture frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4195104;
    Oh yeah, she's definitely usually sauced on this dates. Her season of Bette would be the most hilarious thing ever though. I love her spunk and spirit.

Mnm, I'll give you that. He really was trying to hold/touch her and she really wasn't having any of it. Let's hope they get better dealing with each other with time.
    I do think after watching Brad last night on that group date, I am beginning to get a better picture of why Chantal is having a difficult time watching this show.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4195114;
    I do think after watching Brad last night on that group date, I am beginning to get a better picture of why Chantal is having a difficult time watching this show.
    Supposedly, she wasn't answering the phone before the connection with Emily, can you imagine how she is doing today after last nights episode and reading Brad's last two blogs. I think she is answering the phone every time it rings and laughing at Brad's ending last week. Anguilla and watch a love story unfold... Pfffft. I honestly don't blame her as she probably had an absolute blast in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;4195090;
    Absolutely nothing in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4195125;
    Supposedly, she wasn't answering the phone before the connection with Emily, can you imagine how she is doing today after last nights episode and reading Brad's last two blogs. I think she is answering the phone every time it rings and laughing at Brad's ending last week. Anguilla and watch a love story unfold... Pfffft. I honestly don't blame her as she probably had an absolute blast in the end!
    Well I know if I was in that situation, I would have a hard time with it to. If it's Emily he is with, then we need to remember that she is the girl Brad is describing and not Chantal who isn't answering the phone, having a hard time dealing with what she see's and is not feeling very secure some days..Just sayin..
    Last edited by chaslom4; 02-15-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss