Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3474757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

FORT Fanatic

Re: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4195046;
    IDK about hers, obviously not since she's pontificating how he's once in a lifetime (sad lifetime there, C) next episode but for me, they would have. Of course, I would never be on this show but that's beside the point. Anyway, there are huge problems at play and the biggest one was that he only really understood what happened when she wanted nothing else to do with him. Is this going to be Laurel and "marry me marry me" all over again?
    Yup... and I think this is when he realizes that he is "falling in love" with her.... and maybe taken her for granted. Because I think he needed to be knocked silly because until now she's been the easy catch.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4195054;
    Yup... and I think this is when he realizes that he is "falling in love" with her.... and maybe taken her for granted. Because I think he needed to be knocked silly because until now she's been the easy catch.
    He seemed a little surprised when he said "don't just blow me off". Like he couldn't quite believe she of all people was going to just walk away from him.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4195046;
    IDK about hers, obviously not since she's pontificating how he's once in a lifetime (sad lifetime there, C) next episode but for me, they would have. Of course, I would never be on this show but that's beside the point. Anyway, there are huge problems at play and the biggest one was that he only really understood what happened when she wanted nothing else to do with him. Is this going to be Laurel and "marry me marry me" all over again?
    Speaking of Laurel, she got the last laugh! He's stuck now... I wonder how long. No wonder she would not marry him. At least she isn't stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4195053;
    awwwwww Alanna, but honestly though I think that's just men in general..Like when they don't realizes how upset you are until you hang up the phone on them and then they have a light bulb moment, man she's really upset.....
    I think Brad summed it up nicely to Chantal and I will paraphrase it nicely -- out of respect for the other girls, on a group date he cannot show favoritism, cause he looked like he really wanted to jump Chantal's bones.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4195053;
    awwwwww Alanna, but honestly though I think that's just men in general..Like when they don't realizes how upset you are until you hang up the phone on them and then they have a light bulb moment, man she's really upset.....
    I mean maybe it is a guy thing but coupled with these toxic relationship rumors with Laurel and his behavior with all the other women this episode too, I'm not a big Brad fan at the moment.

Chi, I agree, but this is TPTB, so whatever the "real" story is, we're never going to see it anyway until the finale/ATFR and then down the road if they make it for awhile.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4195054;
    She's still the easy catch! She was crying at the RC afraid she would go home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4195061;
    I think Brad summed it up nicely to Chantal and I will paraphrase it nicely -- out of respect for the other girls, on a group date he cannot show favoritism, cause he looked like he really wanted to jump Chantal's bones.
    Yeah... but this late in the game he doesn't need to make-out with Michelle in front of the other girls. Totally disrespectful. Brad is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4195067;
    Yeah... but this late in the game he doesn't need to make-out with Michelle in front of the other girls. Totally disrespectful. Brad is dumb.
    I dunno know but it didn't look like Brad was too responsive to me...

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4195071;
    I dunno know but it didn't look like Brad was too responsive to me...
    In his PIs he certainly thought he was too responsive.

Anyway, here's hoping he's going to wind up as the sweetest, most patient and understanding boyfriend/hubby ever. I love Chantal and up until last night, I thought they're going to be the next A&R or T&R.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4195067;
    That was initiated by Michelle and both Ashley and Chantal saw it that way.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.