Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

FORT Fogey

Re: *Spoilers* 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4194923;
    Looks you can change but dumb is forever.
    Yeah, what's that saying... you can't change stupid either.

Quote Originally Posted by claireww;4193143;
    "the way we kept butting heads all the time...that would've become an involuntory relationship really quickly." ....involuntory isn't a word brad...and if you meant involuntary, it still doesn't make sense...
    volatile relationship

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4195027;
    volatile relationship
    I thought that was funny we he said that to Michelle, cause all I saw was he and Chantal butting heads on that group date.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4195007;
    Brad has said over and over that he wants to make every girl feel special. He has given a lot of special moments to Chantel and this was a moment he could make Ashley feel special.
    Maybe so. He tried to explain to Chantal that there would be other roses and that she had already had two 1-1 dates and had gotten roses then. Unfortunately, that was just not a good enough explanation for her at the time though.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4195034;
    Maybe so. He tried to explain to Chantal that there would be other roses and that she had already had two 1-1 dates and had gotten roses then. Unfortunately, that was just not a good enough explanation for her at the time though.
    Of course.. it wasn't good enough. She just tells the guy she loves him and he decides to swap spit with evil Michelle in front of her and Ashley. Dumb.. dumb.. Brad.

What does everyone think about Brad asking Chantal is her feelings had changed at all? The way he asked it, so tentatively -- I guess he thought he had really messed up. He really seems like a little boy at times when it comes to love and women.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4195007;
    Brad has said over and over that he wants to make every girl feel special. He has given a lot of special moments to Chantel and this was a moment he could make Ashley feel special.
    Brad needed a fourth HTD. Ashley looked like she wanted to go home he needed to give her the rose so he could persuade her to stay. Also, he did not like it when she said that if he did not choose her she would be okay with it. I think it insulted his manhood.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4195039;
    What does everyone think about Brad asking Chantal is her feelings had changed at all? The way he asked it, so tentatively -- I guess he thought he had really messed up. He really seems like a little boy at times when it comes to love and women.
    IDK about hers, obviously not since she's pontificating how he's once in a lifetime (sad lifetime there, C) next episode but for me, they would have. Of course, I would never be on this show but that's beside the point. Anyway, there are huge problems at play and the biggest one was that he only really understood what happened when she wanted nothing else to do with him. Is this going to be Laurel and "marry me marry me" all over again?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4195039;
    When I saw that, and how she responded to it, she pretty much looked as if nothing was gonna change her mind about him. IMO, he also said it in a jokingly kind of way and did not mean it seriously. I think it was a lot of small talk between them cause to me they were pretty much saying to each other we gotta say something here to cause more doubt for when you pick me in the end. They are making it too obvious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4195046;
    IDK about hers, obviously not since she's pontificating how he's once in a lifetime (sad lifetime there, C) next episode but for me, they would have. Of course, I would never be on this show but that's beside the point. Anyway, there are huge problems at play and the biggest one was that he only really understood what happened when she wanted nothing else to do with him. Is this going to be Laurel and "marry me marry me" all over again?
    awwwwww Alanna, but honestly though I think that's just men in general..Like when they don't realizes how upset you are until you hang up the phone on them and then they have a light bulb moment, man she's really upset.....