Page 1 of 200 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Edit Analysis 2.0

This is to replace the broken thread that won't open due to server issues. Reminder: This thread is designed to talk about anything that has to do with the edits, to include but not limited to, edit patterns, edit roles, false edits, edited version of contestants and the PI/VO edit.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4192545;
    This is to replace the broken thread that won't open due to server issues. Reminder: This thread is designed to talk about anything that has to do with the edits, to include but not limited to, edit patterns, edit roles, false edits, edited version of contestants and the PI/VO edit.
    Let's get started, then...

During the M&G, Brad has a 1-1 time with Chantal. They speak of "a deal." Later in the season when they are together on a 1-1 session, again the term "a deal" or "our deal" is mentioned.

We have been given the inside spoiler that (paraphrased) things are not what they seem or as they appear.

Does this have to do in anyway with "a deal"?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4192554;

During the M&G, Brad has a 1-1 time with Chantal. They speak of "a deal." Later in the season when they are together on a 1-1 session, again the term "a deal" or "our deal" is mentioned.

We have been given the inside spoiler that (paraphrased) things are not what they seem or as they appear.

It is interesting to think about and might be a theme. Brad also had a "deal" with Michelle about Rapelling. Does this mean he will break his "deal" with Chantal (being that he had rapelling date which throughly made her mad) or does it mean he will keep it (he only rapelled down with Michelle to "keep his deal.) It is certainly worth some thought, just like the rain theme. Brantal has been rained out of each of their one on ones, just like Andrew and Jen. Also the cloth on the podium at the FRC podium has something to do with rain. I wonder if Fleiss will continue to edit the rain thing as a theme with continued PI's and VO's to set it up. Also worth thought or discussion. I wonder if we have any themes with Emily. Themes were something Fleiss used a lot in past seasons.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4192560;
    I wonder if we have any themes with Emily. Themes were something Fleiss used a lot in past seasons.
    I can't take credit for this since I didn't notice this myself but I read on another board that while Chantal has a rain theme, Emily has a wine theme.

First 1-on-1: A plane ride to wine country.
    Spontaneous Cocktail mini date: Wine picnic.
    Final Rose Ceremony: At a winery (or wherever that house is).

Try to verify that info, though. I can't remember where they found out the FRC house is at a winery/wine field/whatever they said (I cannot remember the exact wording they used). Not sure if their 1-on-1 tonight will be related to wine except for the standard stuff that is offered on dinner dates.

Where is the FRC held? I heard it had something to do with wine, vineyard, etc., but I am not sure.

Emily's theme so far seems to be the picnic at the winery. Brad brought out a picnic at the party before the RC since Emily didn't get a date that week. Doesn't she also have a picnic date coming up again soon? Not sure what other themes there could be for Emily and Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4192554;

Not sure if it's a nefarious deal or not but I kinda love that it's an aspect of their relationship. It makes it seem more real and "equal" since usually the Bach controls all the power (ie roses) in the relationship. Them making deals makes it seem more equal to me even if she still cries and gets annoying over the roses and other women and their situation on the show.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Interesting and it seems like there is evidence of related stuff to either theme at the FRC so we are really back to square 1.

Does GOOD or BAD fall into the catagory of DEAL also?
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

I think Brad says something about a deal with with Emily also. It was when they were having their poolside talk.

FORT Regular

Update: Here we go, the FRC pertains to wine and is evidentaly held at Ernie Els Winery.

The source I found is at 'PopLeft' (don't think I can post links yet) and it references FORT.