Page 90 of 200 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by George1218 View Post
    I know that was so cute. He was trying so hard not to kiss Emily that he was actually breaking out into a sweat! He was so scared that Ricki might come down the stairs but he wanted so bad to be close to Emily.
    That or the reality of a 5 year old kid as a permanent fixture in his life dawned on him like an epileptic shock: all at once and not at the right moment.
    Last edited by Alanna; 02-22-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    That or the reality of a 5 year old kid as a permanent fixture in his life dawned on him like an epileptic shock: at all once and not at the right moment.
    I don't think so, Brad has said too many times to count that he is ready to settle down, have kids and everything that comes with it.
    Believe

I don't think so, Brad has said too many times to count that he is ready to settle down, have kids and everything that comes with it.
    George, he has said so many things and some strong words, concerning Emily. It seems easy for some to ignore but I can't. It was him that insisted to Emily that he was going to meet Ricki or am I hearing things. I got the impression that he was happy that things went well with Ricki or is that just my imagination running away with me. He got scared off by the thought of a life with Emily and Ricki but displaying her picture on his fridge for all the world to see. hmmmm something is wrong with me.

FORT Fan

He definitely seems ready to settle down. Just look at his response to Ashley dad when he asks him if he wants kids. Most guys I know don't openly admit to wanting kids until they're ready to have them.

While I admit to thinking this EVERY week. Next week will be really telling for the Brad/Emily connection. I think the whole "will she let him meet her daughter" was totally blown up to huge proportions in Brad's mind. I'm not saying it's not a huge step. That is a big hurdle. But I think Brad put a lot of pressure on himself too. Personally, I would think it would be difficult to really make any definite decisions about a future with Emily until they had crossed that hurdle.

However, now that has been crossed and reality seeps in.....I've met your daughter, we're passed that, now it's about us. You and me. Does our relationship have what it takes to make this work? To be an immediate family?

That being said, this week I really saw it with Chantal too. She had a great HTD. I saw what others have been seeing in how relaxed he is with her. It "softened" their relationship for me--as in not all the tongue kissing/heat. Not that that isn't important in a relationship. I think they could be great together.

So......I was watching the hometown dates again just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes this time with my v/o, p/i analysis. And, lo and behold, I left out something that just might be important On Chantal's date, Brad makes the statement:

"To say that I respect Chantals father is the biggest understatement I could make" (don't see him making this statement) and then we see him make the statement "So I want him to give me his blessing." The problem is, he isn't wearing his clothes from Chantal's date when he says the second part. Anybody good at screen cap analysis that can tell me when he made that second statement?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf View Post
    So......I was watching the hometown dates again just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes this time with my v/o, p/i analysis. And, lo and behold, I left out something that just might be important On Chantal's date, Brad makes the statement:

"To say that I respect Chantals father is the biggest understatement I could make" (don't see him making this statement) and then we see him make the statement "So I want him to give me his blessing." The problem is, he isn't wearing his clothes from Chantal's date when he says the second part. Anybody good at screen cap analysis that can tell me when he made that second statement?
    Oh great, yet another quote from Brad about Chantal's father. Yup, Brad IS definitely in love with an O'brien alright....Mike O'brien!

BTW, Brad is wearing what he wore on Shawntel's date when he says the bit about "wanting his blessing" so it may have been in reference to Shawntel's father and not Chantal's.

To me that said... SOMEBODY tell me what to do.... anybody. Wait, I can't find anybody or the DOOR!!! Poor Poor Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf View Post

Brad is wearing the purple shirt that he wore on Shawntel's date when he says, "I want him to give me his blessing."

Oops, JustLQQking beat me to it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    Oh great, yet another quote from Brad about Chantal's father. Yup, Brad IS definitely in love with an O'brien alright....Mike O'brien!

BTW, Brad is wearing what he wore on Shawntel's date when he says the bit about "wanting his blessing" so it may have been in reference to Shawntel's father and not Chantal's.
    Shawntel? He knew he was sending her home at F4 all along. He mentioned before the HTD that all they would talk about is death if they were married. Forgot when he said it, maybe a PI on their 1 on 1? Some many of the PI's are spliced in where they don't belong, my head spins.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    That or the reality of a 5 year old kid as a permanent fixture in his life dawned on him like an epileptic shock: all at once and not at the right moment.
    Saying ready for a family and having that 'instantly' made him so scared he couldn't find the door out.